SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Tournaments (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   (First to 5) SuperShadow1000 vs. Anyone on SFO (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=37012)

SuperShadow1000 08-16-2019 07:27 PM

(First to 5) SuperShadow1000 vs. Anyone on SFO

Hey yall how you doing? I just returned to sfo and I got your vip package and I want challengers....all is welcome I want to get better, so anyone still here I offer a ft5 for anyone my ign is yaboytee

SoLevitated 08-16-2019 10:50 PM

I’ll be ready whenever you are. I’m usually on SFO @ 8pm-9:30pm est time from Fri-Sun(s). UNVIND is my mode, but I’m open to play vindi as well.

Shadow_Raichu 08-16-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperShadow1000 (Post 864775)
Hey yall how you doing? I just returned to sfo and I got your vip package and I want challengers....all is welcome I want to get better, so anyone still here I offer a ft5 for anyone my ign is yaboytee

Sure. as long as you can host, supershadow. That's the whole point of a SFO challenge. Aside of that, im available to play you anytime during the week & weekends. Say Sundays - Saturdays from 1pm till 12am.

*View my signature for info*

LegendaryLucci 12-03-2019 06:57 PM

I noticed you're the only Terror Rage Gang member left, I joined that clan in the later years of TRG but Furious Killaz will always be my home. I'm the only Furious Killaz member left. The only Furious Killa to win multiple events. #Legendary

Murder-Ink 12-03-2019 09:24 PM

lol, talks about TRG heh.. who started that clan again.. was it "BUM"?

LegendaryLucci 12-04-2019 04:50 AM

I don't remember who started it, matter of fact I didn't make many connections, the clan was quite a large clan. Full of Ryu users, I do remember that.

I'll never forget when myself, (FK) Blood Ranger, Lamborghini, LatinoBoy, we did a drive-by on TRG and got away 07 08 days. That's when I was under (FK)9BONE. I noticed people tried to duplicate my name there was like a whole bunch of 9Bones but I am the author and creator. I had a tag team twin, HotBoy was under my account 9BONE, and I was under my main account (FK)9BONE.

Josh26 12-08-2019 11:22 AM

1 vs 1

I would like a best of 5 match. Samurai081 is my ign.

Patrick Bateman 12-09-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murder-Ink (Post 864885)
lol, talks about TRG heh.. who started that clan again.. was it "BUM"?

Ya, it was Bum lol. I remember he started ~SiC~ too

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci (Post 864886)
I don't remember who started it, matter of fact I didn't make many connections, the clan was quite a large clan. Full of Ryu users, I do remember that.

I'll never forget when myself, (FK) Blood Ranger, Lamborghini, LatinoBoy, we did a drive-by on TRG and got away 07 08 days. That's when I was under (FK)9BONE. I noticed people tried to duplicate my name there was like a whole bunch of 9Bones but I am the author and creator. I had a tag team twin, HotBoy was under my account 9BONE, and I was under my main account (FK)9BONE.

Man, you sure like to hype yourself up there author and creator. lolol

Shadow_Raichu 12-10-2019 10:32 PM

SuperShadow aka yaboytee, I am still waiting for you to come online SFO to get this challenge done.
Where you at?

LegendaryLucci 12-13-2019 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman (Post 864890)

Ya, it was Bum lol. I remember he started ~SiC~ too

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci (Post 864886)

Man, you sure like to hype yourself up there author and creator. lolol

I am the creator of that name, I made that name up as a elementary school kid playing RuneScape. I am the creator. There no hype around that it's facts 2005 or 6. Now fast forwards wanna be Bones all over the place.

Shadow_Raichu 01-01-2020 01:19 PM

This thread is now old. 2019 is now over. 2020 is here. On behalf of the SuperShadow, this thread will be closed. Thanks for your co-operation.