SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [MUSIC] Music Progression. (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=33963)

Silver_Wind 01-08-2014 01:39 PM

Music Progression.

Hello to those who still remember me.

Creating this thread to those who are interested in what ole' Silver has been cooking up in the last year or two. I have been doing Hip-Hop music production since I was about 16 so about 5 years has past since I first got my first taste of music. But me and my team of friends have been working tirelessly in terms of getting our talent out there and I hope I can share with the community some of the projects and sounds we achieved with lots of hard work.

Artist: TOMMIE

Lastest Music Video:
Code:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IUtkpuQ23A

To those who care about real hip-hop, this is my gift to you. We are we working hard in terms getting this music out there so to those out there, please just give 5 minutes of your time to listen what we put out there.

-Silver

guitarrocker 01-08-2014 02:18 PM

very nice :) I dunno if you've heard of him, but a buddy of mine used to go by teh name DJ rectangle.. won 1st in canada one year and the same year 3rd in the world.. some dude in vegas ripped off his name and some of his music.. which brings me to my point DO NOT POST STUFF YOU MADE ON SOUNDCLOUD. People like to steal it and call it their own. If you're just mixes a buncha tunes together w/e.. but something like that "hiphop" beat there don't. OR at least till its labeled or something like that.

And people forget.. ALOT of hiphop was more than just that. Next one you make I wanna hear some real skratching/mixing. :)

Silver_Wind 01-08-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarrocker101 (Post 818298)
very nice :) I dunno if you've heard of him, but a buddy of mine used to go by teh name DJ rectangle.. won 1st in canada one year and the same year 3rd in the world.. some dude in vegas ripped off his name and some of his music.. which brings me to my point DO NOT POST STUFF YOU MADE ON SOUNDCLOUD. People like to steal it and call it their own. If you're just mixes a buncha tunes together w/e.. but something like that "hiphop" beat there don't. OR at least till its labeled or something like that.

And people forget.. ALOT of hiphop was more than just that. Next one you make I wanna hear some real skratching/mixing. :)

Yep thanks for that I just took that instrumental down. I had planned a project on that one with my artist. Thanks for letting me know, only putting tracks on soundcloud that I don't plan to use.

guitarrocker 01-08-2014 04:01 PM

no prob buddy.. don't want you to get ripped off xD

Bonkah 01-10-2014 08:14 PM

thats sum gud ish bruh. nice to see you makin moves

TitaniumFist 01-13-2014 04:37 AM

That was a very good song, and the video was very decent.

I see he's got at least one other song (I don't know him at all), but hope he goes far.

Can I ask what you were responsible for, Silver? Not that it matters. May you and your friends chase your dreams until they become realities.

Thank you for sharing.

LiquidSnake78 01-13-2014 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitaniumFist (Post 818911)
That was a very good song, and the video was very decent.

I see he's got at least one other song (I don't know him at all), but hope he goes far.

Can I ask what you were responsible for, Silver? Not that it matters. May you and your friends chase your dreams until they become realities.

Thank you for sharing.

He's the producer.
(IDK if he produced this beat, most likely he did, but he do produce several beats for his peoples +.)

Good stuff bro. I be seeing your hard-working statuses on FB. Hope all plays out well for you guys.