View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 06:35 AM   #26
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: "24" 2k11 Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesz View Post
i would like to say congrats to all now i have a question how come he can't get the black akuma from the limited staff list but he can get all the dark green colors i thought he would have to pick for 2k11 tounery winner list but it whatever nice job guys
Why's it matter? Blockattack said no and his name is red. I honestly don't understand why block said no, nor am I bothered by it, but if it puzzles you, speak with blockattack. If the winner is puzzled, let him speak with blockattack. We still have PMs. You can ask as many questions about puzzling matters as needed without adding extra posts to threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Because first and for-most no Staff colors where EVER listed as prizes, nor will they ever be given out. Those colors you seen on that list are more Special Colors. as in Re-Vised T-Winner colors and even some seen in TMC.
I'm not sure which prize list you sent him (although you did say "Exclusive TMC colors that are eligible for grabs, PM me if you want to look at them."), but if it's the limited list, every color on that limited list is a mod color, even if the Blazer_Gouki are basically Twinner colors as well.

Again, every color on the list is a mod color, but mods can and will (as we always have) give these colors out for events, contests, or tournaments. But if we ever say 'no' to a request for the colors, then it's no.