View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #6
~TR~Robert
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 84
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook
Default Re: The meaning of life?

I know ill probable get some **** from this but as a Christian i could answer most your questions and the ones i could not i could look and find in the bible. We are created by God in his image. We are sinful worldly beings that delight in our pleasures and whats best for us. All good things come from God and Jesus all bad things come from the enemy Satan. There is a bigger picture going on then most ppl choose to see or believe in. Good and evil are at war and mankind is in the middle. Your "soul" is the prize and free will allows us to choose what paths we take in out life and both sides attempt to either have us rise or fall. Now im not trying to force my religion or beliefs on anyone im simply stating this is what i believe and have come to see. I'm 28 and have seen things most have not and suffered more then most but as i continue to grow and live in this world my eyes are open to certain things and i see the world how few do.

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote