View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 07:12 AM   #8
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ready up

I can see that you came up with this idea inorder to bring fairness to everyone. But really, when I host a game...I basically ask the people who join the game of what kind of game mode would they prefer to play as Titanium said, unless it's for like a tournament match.. Another simple alternative of your idea could be when you host a game, you can modify your game name like this e.g. ryuishero's game (1 on 1). This is more simple and people who join mostly know what kind of game would it be?...

Updated for DWX Sentinel's: http://www.freewebs.com/shinkuuhadoken/
ryuishero is offline   Reply With Quote