Thread: Ready up
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 02:46 PM   #12
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ready up

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~0000~ @ July 31 2007,19:05)]There's really no such thing as an unfair tactical advantage. Hypothetically speaking (of course), is it my fault if a certain player does not know how to play a certain mode? Is it my fault that they do not know to do a certain move? Is it my fault that they can't host games? Absolutely not. As a hoster, I have 100% rights about what type of gameplay is going to be use, the timer being on or off, etc... The player that joins your game server has to deal with several uncertainties but that's how it is.
I understand what you mean,

But they might not want those rules, there better off in an diffrent host, but if the hoster changes it fast, and starts the game, and once the game has started, they can only leave in-game, which will get them an loss, I belive.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote