View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 02:15 AM   #35
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default Re: [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElSaul View Post
Hate to jump off topic or anything But;

Can anybody help me get this running on Win10? Have been trying to get this going for aboout 2hrs..

Mozilla web is hopeless for me, doesn't even load just instantly goes to a Grey screen.. Downloaded SFO..Tryed running all versions (Vista,small window, blah blah.. In admin mode of course.. Goes as far as the Blue loading screen and then crashes.. 'SFO Has stopped working' blah bla

Even watched that RyuRessections dudes tutorial but didn't work for me, hope others have a better outcome

i'd like to start playing again.. it's literally been years..

Btw anyone remember me? Saul aka KeNNy lmfao..
You might also try to dig up the old Internet Explorer exe on your computer. It still exists and Nferno confirms it runs SFO on his machine.

Otherwise, use the new downloadable link.

And sure, KeNNy, I remember you. Send me the old forum account screen name you wish to have reactiviated in a PM. You have too many accounts and I don't remember your original. (Host fixer?)

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote