View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 08:05 PM   #8
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 122
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: (First to 5) SuperShadow1000 vs. Anyone on SFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder-Ink View Post
lol, talks about TRG heh.. who started that clan again.. was it "BUM"?
Ya, it was Bum lol. I remember he started ~SiC~ too

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
I don't remember who started it, matter of fact I didn't make many connections, the clan was quite a large clan. Full of Ryu users, I do remember that.

I'll never forget when myself, (FK) Blood Ranger, Lamborghini, LatinoBoy, we did a drive-by on TRG and got away 07 08 days. That's when I was under (FK)9BONE. I noticed people tried to duplicate my name there was like a whole bunch of 9Bones but I am the author and creator. I had a tag team twin, HotBoy was under my account 9BONE, and I was under my main account (FK)9BONE.
Man, you sure like to hype yourself up there author and creator. lolol