View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 06:24 AM   #10
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 804
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: (First to 5) SuperShadow1000 vs. Anyone on SFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post

Ya, it was Bum lol. I remember he started ~SiC~ too

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
I don't remember who started it, matter of fact I didn't make many connections, the clan was quite a large clan. Full of Ryu users, I do remember that.

I'll never forget when myself, (FK) Blood Ranger, Lamborghini, LatinoBoy, we did a drive-by on TRG and got away 07 08 days. That's when I was under (FK)9BONE. I noticed people tried to duplicate my name there was like a whole bunch of 9Bones but I am the author and creator. I had a tag team twin, HotBoy was under my account 9BONE, and I was under my main account (FK)9BONE.
Man, you sure like to hype yourself up there author and creator. lolol
I am the creator of that name, I made that name up as a elementary school kid playing RuneScape. I am the creator. There no hype around that it's facts 2005 or 6. Now fast forwards wanna be Bones all over the place.

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member