View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 12:21 PM   #6
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Vindicator servers

Yeah people just stay in the same server mostly. Once Dawn of rage goes down momentarily.....Everyone goes to Backup. I check other servers often but if no one is in there and I came for some fun fights, I have to go where the people are. That's why I don't use the Vindicated servers anyways. No one's ever there when I check in, okay sometimes there are people in there. A few times I stayed in retribution and had some good fights with the few even though I knew every one else was in Dawn of rage.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote