View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 02:18 PM   #2
guitarrocker
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Music Progression.

very nice I dunno if you've heard of him, but a buddy of mine used to go by teh name DJ rectangle.. won 1st in canada one year and the same year 3rd in the world.. some dude in vegas ripped off his name and some of his music.. which brings me to my point DO NOT POST STUFF YOU MADE ON SOUNDCLOUD. People like to steal it and call it their own. If you're just mixes a buncha tunes together w/e.. but something like that "hiphop" beat there don't. OR at least till its labeled or something like that.

And people forget.. ALOT of hiphop was more than just that. Next one you make I wanna hear some real skratching/mixing.
guitarrocker is offline   Reply With Quote