View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
cripwalker_19
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
cripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enough
Default Avatar Doors

Here are some Avatar doors that I have collected/made. I'll be making more from time to time. These doors can be used without permission. If you want the doors to open a certain way, or you would like the door to be a certain color, Please feel free to Request by PM'ing myself. Please make sure that your request isn't inappropriate.

If you are a GFX Artist and would like to donate your own avatar doors, please PM myself, and I will get it up on the thread. This thread will be LOCKED so no one will be able to post useless junk.

HERE THEY ARE

More to coming soon...

If theres a throne
You lookin at tha chairman..
How u want it
Show me my opponent..