View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Left me hanging

--ShadoW-- no need to be pickey, and make big deal from every littel bug/glitch/lag this game isnt
perfect we know .

In your video it was 2on1tag your oppent probably got "winners need faster..." or he just left the game etc.. in this case your friend "De-coda" (partner) needs to leave the game and the game will give you auto Win OR you can just press the "Menu" tab and kill the game (you will Not get a lose since you have menu tab which means the game didnt "really" started yet [if that what concerning you] )

*** i dont not mean that you shouldnt report "bugs" ( You Are doing Good job ) , but dont be too picky tmy and staff have lots on their heads

Last edited by YoureGonnaLuvMe; 09-11-2010 at 01:33 PM.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote