View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 01:11 AM   #21
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Are 'anniversary' and 'dawn of rage' servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SfoBloodWormSfo @ Sep. 01 2006,09:59)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ Aug. 31 2006,20:50)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SfoBloodWormSfo @ Sep. 01 2006,08:49)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ Aug. 31 2006,18:48)]I was lookin' for 'jasonthekidd1' today for something important, and I tryed to join EVERY server to look for him. What I found out was that "Anniversary server" and "Dawn of Rage" server are the same server..! Because I saw the SAME people in both of those. I tried to re-enter both of them over n' over and at different times, and it IS!! ;]

Now i'm sorry if this is old news and it's supposed to be that way, but I was surprised..!

I even took a Screen Shot!

I went on both of my names(asshole and z0ra), and joined BOTH servers at the same shot and got proof. ;]
Here's the Picture.
Hopefully it works! ;]
And Your Just Figuring This Out Now Its Been Like This For A While.
Blood, there was a reason why I said "sorry".. dumbass!
Oh You Dont Got To Call Me A Dumbass Tho Man.
Hey, i'm sorry about that man.
That night I was flippin out.. I bitched out like 3 other peoples here too. ;[

sorry.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote