View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 12:25 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Ready buttion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (y_09 @ May 22 2006,8:09)]stealing features from other games ey ...*cough*gunz*cough*...anyway, yea not a bad idea
Stealing idea's from other games, Y_09 i wonder if you ever noticed that every fliping game has took an already made idea and use it for their own ways... we're in a society that cannot create any new ways of doing things !

now onto the idea itself, very well thought, now that would be a kick ass idea, and no i don't see any flaws to it, youtold it yourself you can just kick the person around. so where the problem to it, i see none and it actually helps those who look at the keyboard when they type and cannot see the starting game sentence and then hit one of their buttons and choose ryu and then get owned because they didn't take the right charcater. AKA ME !

i like th eidea should definitely be made into !

AFTER DWX though because i see quite a lot of works with it !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote