SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ SFO 2017 WINDOWS10 VERSION ] TMyApp New Features 2 04-09-2017 08:41 PM
Hosting on SFO 2017 TotalReincarnation Members Help Center 1 03-18-2017 05:29 PM
The Take Over Continues x~Silver~x RaNdOm iNsAnItY 32 03-22-2013 03:00 AM
And it continues.. marvel911 General 10 07-25-2006 02:10 AM

Old 03-20-2017, 12:27 AM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

On March 13th, 2017 we reached a difficult time in our community when the donations for 2017 were at $10 total (instead of the $196 monthly that is need to operate SFO). When all hope was lost, the few, the proud, the TRUE SFO PATRIOTS stepped to save the 16 year old project that is SFO. They are:

(XA)-Veteran, Bahki, Blanka09, Murder-Ink, VipKiller123, Mil_TheAngel, TotalReincarnation, SirNash, ~Sayain~devil, Hasmat, WhiteTigerClaw3, (M-X)Vegeta, (Liger_Zero), KingTarrion, System4, Apples33D, blockattack, _Zom_B_X, (-Ambition-), (~BLADE~), 1-hitta

Combined, these TRUE SFO PATRIOTS have donated a total of: $1,059 to offset SFO's outstanding operation balance of: $588. When so many wanted to give up, these 21 did not! Based on their technical skills, each of these Patriots will have a chance to help create SFO 2.0. Be it with their art, technical, social or programming skills.

As a result of Adobe dropping ALL Shockwave support on March 14th of this year, and ALL major browsers dropping Plugin/Shockwave support, SFO has no choice but to be built as a downlodable only game. The new SFO 2.0 is coming. Polished and Improved. With new network code and a brand new AMAZING website! Once finished, our existing SFO user base of 2.1 MILLION registered accounts will be emailed for the first time EVER. All are NOW un-banned and ALL will be welcomed back to the new era of SFO 2.0.

All this and more is planned for this year: 2017

Last edited by TMyApp; 03-24-2017 at 09:47 PM.
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:36 AM   #2
TotalReincarnation

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 99
TotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura about
Default SFO 2.0

It is nice to see that not only has it been decided that SFO will live on but it is getting a whole work over, I think we have the opportunity to re-captivate old players, but also new era players who have never player what will be referred to as the CLASSIC SFO. It has been awesome being able to grow up playing this game.. but now to have the chance to further improve the game. Well this is a dream come true.

Lets make dreams continue to come true.

-TotalReincarnation
TotalReincarnation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:36 AM   #3
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 517
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

Cool beans.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:48 AM   #4
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

I commend those of you who have and who will help in the current and future upkeep of Street Fighter Online; thank you. Glad to hear what could be described as a "nightmare" is finally over. Long live SFO. Once again, thank you for your continued commitment.

Brought to you by SFO Underground
Quote:
Originally Posted by (IW)Bahki @ SFO Awards 2008
Most Intelligent User?
1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:07 AM   #5
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished road

*Look mah I'm finally famous, they love meh, they really really love meh* O_O

Glad i could help out when it was asked of the community, my donation was for me, and all of those users that really wanted to donate towards helping SFO, and just could not afford it, and I would do it all over again (April 20) cheers mate...

P.S what should I do about that 6ft box we had dig for SFO and all, I vote we put blockattack in it, who's with meh..........

Last edited by Murder-Ink; 03-20-2017 at 01:58 AM.
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:41 AM   #6
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 53
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube
Talking Re: [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

Glad to help, this community will always remind me of warm memories and my first hadokens.

I don't have much to donate, as far as time goes.

With that being said, as I've always said, I'm open to helping out with front end web designing/developing, as long as the community/staff is not dependent on my production.

I'm experienced with WordPress, and would love to design/develop a new website for SFO at some point.

I would love to help recreate a forum or community platform as well, but it seems TMyApp is looking to do away with these features (heard via in-game chat).

You brainchildren, feel free to PM me if you've manifested any website layouts/concepts/designs. I would definitely have some of my own ideas to add to the pot, could be inspiring!
Old 03-20-2017, 03:04 AM   #7
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2108
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

See.. What did I say earlier... smh..

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!
.: | [ SFO - 2017 ] | [SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Top Scores |:.

.: | SFO | UG | Sys Op |:.
1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:28 AM   #8
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we port this as a mobile iOS / Unity based game? If so message me, I'm willing to help with my team.
Americanbadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:30 AM   #9
EvilAkuma
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Good luck with SFO. 2.0 <3 <3
Old 03-20-2017, 03:43 AM   #10
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 517
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanbadass View Post
Can we port this as a mobile iOS / Unity based game? If so message me, I'm willing to help with my team.
It seems possible but how would the game mechanics transfer over?

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:58 AM   #11
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you played SF IV for the iphone?
Americanbadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:49 AM   #12
xfaderx Points (Total)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1594
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

this game's user-base and community never fail to surprise me with their dedication and commitment.

it's great to see the determination to keep the game alive not only from the patriotic saviours who have helped us through this tough time right now, but all those who have donated at any time over the past 16 years.

It's also great to see TMyApp's attitude shift from his first post a week ago, to today's post about SFO 2.0 .
I'll be honest, I really thought this would be it. I always have a little hope in my heart to see the dream of SFO 2.0 become a reality, but I also know first-hand how much people's circumstances can change and how much the real world can affect our hopes and dreams.

I truly look forward to see what becomes of this, now and in the future.

Dreams don't die!
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:08 AM   #13
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6316
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Great Job guys well done on the donations. Had I known earlier I would have helped out. Also any chance I can take you out for some donuts @TMyApp ?
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:06 AM   #14
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Hate to be that guy, but let's not get over our heads just yet. SFO was in the same critical state not too long ago.

If the community isn't more constant in their support, it's just going back to being in danger of shutting down again

You've been able to save it from the brink before, but you can't rely on those last second heroics.

Quote:
Ye- no, NO gods no. Motion controls like those of a fighting game do not transfer well to mobile.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:21 AM   #15
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1302
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

It's lit

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:34 AM   #16
Mil_TheAngel
SFO Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Mil_TheAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

Thanks for the work done to all the technical team and the community, sfo lives for us and we live by sfo. Hugs for all.

Mil_TheAngel

Last edited by Mil_TheAngel; 03-20-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Mil_TheAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:45 AM   #17
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1161
blockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of light
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Quote:
It seems possible but how would the game mechanics transfer over?
Need a license from capcom, a $150,000 Tmy mentioned lol.

But like Orlando said, what I saw last night, needs to be constant if SFO will stick around for longer.
Thanks guys.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:10 PM   #18
TotalReincarnation

Post Thanks / Like
TotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura aboutTotalReincarnation has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations to (Liger_Zero), and KingTarrion for making the SFO PATRIOTS list. Welcome aboard it is up to use to make sure that SFO will thrive again. There are a lot of nay sayers on the matter but lets prove them wrong and bring SFO 2.0 in strong.

SFO 2.0 is the true community test!

-TotalReincarnation
Old 03-20-2017, 01:12 PM   #19
TekkenKyo
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
TekkenKyo is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on hanging on.

Seems surreal that the game is struggling when at one point it had so many active users. I suggest a list of what is needed is made kinda like a resume.. and people can volunteer to help out.

I'll be around. Good luck.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:34 PM   #20
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1161
blockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of light
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekkenKyo View Post
Congrats on hanging on.

Seems surreal that the game is struggling when at one point it had so many active users. I suggest a list of what is needed is made kinda like a resume.. and people can volunteer to help out.

I'll be around. Good luck.
Everyones coming out the woodworks huh..
Havent seen this guy in....
Old 03-20-2017, 03:27 PM   #21
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point

That's awesome. I had good times at SFO when I was younger etc and its nice to see that its still around, along with familiar names still floating around here and there. However donations should be consistent and it was pulled off at the last minute, that should be taken into consideration because last minute efforts to meet goals even though I know that wasn't what Tmy wasn't trying to do. In any case good to see the community is still together, somewhat active and care about the game.
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:25 PM   #22
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 738
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Thank you all for your donations, and for those who didn't donate but logged in on the forum and the game, thank you for showing up.

My hope is that we can keep both donations and activity consistent and steady. SFO 2.0 cannot thrive without both.

For my part, I'm going to try and devote more time to the community like I used to.

Patriots, members, staff members, we've all made mistakes and we've all fallen on hard times, but we're still here. Now is the time for all of us to seize this second chance as a community and make the best of it.

Vote for Your Favorite Dream Goal, and Push that New VIP Character Toward Completion!

Grab the Newest Mac, Windows, and Legacy Versions from the Download Section.

Congratulate Two New Moderators, One Returning Moderator, and Read All About the Plan for Clans!

Congratulate SFO's New Moderators! April 2017's Rookie Blues.

Congratulate SFO's New System Operator and Webmaster!

Read TMyApp's The Dream Continues Speech.

SFO 2017 - Read Amazing SFO Members' Donation Efforts from 2013 to April 2017.

SFO 2017 - Read About the Global Unban Event.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:36 PM   #23
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

This is... Marvelous!!

Money is no problem. I pledge $50.00 a month towards SFO's monthly bills (more if needed). These funds will be PayPal'ed to SFO every month before the 20th. So 3 more matching pledges and voila... that is $200.00 a month, covering SFO's monthly bills. I want TMyApp to not have to worry about SFO's bills for at least the remainder of 2017.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:40 PM   #24
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nash View Post
This is... Marvelous!!

Money is no problem. I pledge $50.00 a month towards SFO's monthly bills (more if needed). These funds will be PayPal'ed to SFO every month before the 20th. So 3 more matching pledges and voila... that is $200.00 a month, covering SFO's monthly bills. I want TMyApp to not have to worry about SFO's bills for at least the remainder of 2017.
you my friend is the man... I'm down...
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:28 PM   #25
TotalReincarnation

Post Thanks / Like
Default Pledge Matched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nash View Post
This is... Marvelous!!

With that being said I was going to choose to donate more a month, but I do think that is a good idea.. and I will match your $50 a month pledge.