SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 45 04-15-2017 08:13 PM
Hosting on SFO 2017 TotalReincarnation Members Help Center 1 03-18-2017 05:29 PM
BREAKING NEWS THE EARTH'S TILT HAS CHANGED! Badmanforever General 27 03-22-2012 12:55 AM
Breaking news masterbob RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 02-26-2007 08:10 PM

Old 04-01-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017 ]

SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017

It is with great pleasure that as of today, our beloved community will begin a new chapter in it's life. The path towards SFO 2.0 is now "hard coded". We stand at the precipice of a new time and a new age.

My request was simple. It was so simple, I couldn't find a single person who could execute it. The exact directions were: "When someone looks at the SFO 2.0 website .. they will do a triple-take ... The first thought that comes to their head should be: "I've arrived at a wrong website. SFO must have sold its domain" ... the second thought has to be: "oh wow, maybe SFO got bought out by a publisher" ... if we can do those 2 things .. we win".

If you trust the personal judgment of a person who created this community from scratch 16 years ago, then believe me when I say: "I've made 100% sure that this is the only path we can take at this moment. And I've made 100% sure there was no one else better suited for the job". ... And if you don't trust my judgment, then at least mark my words: "When future generations remember this day, they will ALL acknowledge that the contributions given to this community by Blade were just as important as contributions of any other sysop in the history of SFO".

It is with great pleasure that I present to you our future webmaster: Blade.

In order to create the greatest Fan-Site Hub EVER in the history of the world, Blade will require full server access to the existing circa 2k1 site, and all of it's connected computer doohickeys. By the very definition this access makes Blade a System Operator.

Rest assured that I did not arrive easily at this decision. I looked at all the facts and all of the candidates, which included a personal interview with Blade for nearly 3 hours. During those 3 hours I constantly beat him with a heavy stick to test his worthiness of joining the few, the proud, the bruised. ... And as I hit him harder and harder, the only words uttered by him were: "Plz sir. May I have another?"

Spoken like a true Sysop. Blade. We salute you as customary by the traditions of this community.

P.S. ... Unless it's posted on the front page news or the main SFO website, it's all A RUMOR! I'm not killing the old SFO Forum and I'm not replacing it. As long as there is active staff to maintain it, and as long as I never have to lift any fingers in regards to your endless forum politics and drama, this forum can run FOREVER and it will never be replaced by another forum.
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 07:48 PM   #2
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: [ SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017 ]

*round of applause*
blanka09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 07:48 PM   #3
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 759
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

YES!

Congrats Blade, make us proud. Imagine this is an April Fools joke tho lol

but nah seriously congrats and I can't wait to see what you cook up for the new Hub!

(p.s. take nosoul4evers fansites and update/remake em too lol)

Last edited by LuXv; 04-01-2017 at 08:17 PM.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 07:49 PM   #4
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Here's to 2.0!

Here's to Blade!

If the website is designed anything like his banner/gfx skills back in the day, we're in for a treat. Excited with what comes next.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 07:51 PM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Congratulations, on your promotion, @(~BLADE~) !

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:13 PM   #6
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: [ SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017 ]

This is first time I have ever uttered the words: "this is a no brainer" in regards to a promotion (almost every time I have had reservations...). This is a no brainer. Blade is VERY useful and talented, plus mature. I endorse this promotion 100%.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:51 PM   #7
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Thanks TMyApp!

We have exciting things planned for the new website. I'm hoping to release some updates on progress as we get closer to completion so stay tuned!

Tournaments/Events
Master Of Ryu I - V [2004-2009]
ERRoR CoDE 66 [2009]
Clash Of Nations I - III [2007-2010]
The Sakura Showdown [2009]
Master Of Chun-Li I - IV [2005-2009]
Colour Competition [2009]
Last Man Standing I - II [2003-2004]

[ Voted Best Tournament Hoster of 2008 & 2009 ]
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:54 PM   #8
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Congratulations old bud. :Thumbsup:

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:57 PM   #9
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 57
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Congrats Blade! Looking forward to the new site change!
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:15 PM   #10
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

Congratulations, Blade.

Brought to you by SFO Underground
Quote:
Originally Posted by (IW)Bahki @ SFO Awards 2008
Most Intelligent User?
1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:21 PM   #11
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2221
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Congrats.

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:54 PM   #12
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1625
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

congrats Blade - well deserved =)
Old 04-01-2017, 10:57 PM   #13
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

Congratz Blade, you now play a very important, and vital part in bringing SFO 2.0 to the masses, keep up the good work...
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:58 PM   #14
ElSaul
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
ElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the rough

Congrats (~BLADE~)
Old 04-02-2017, 02:21 AM   #15
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

Congrats bro!
Old 04-02-2017, 02:26 AM   #16
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: [ SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017 ]

Lol , I remember Blade when he was just a tourney winner now he's a sysop. Congrats !

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:47 AM   #17
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 112
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Congrats broham!
Patrick Bateman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:14 AM   #18
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 993
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Good stuff bro.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:49 AM   #19
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations man, well deserved.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 08:48 AM   #20
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6329
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Congratz Blade well deserved.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:05 AM   #21
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

Congratz, mate.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 04:31 PM   #22
Runney

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 177
Runney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the roughRunney is a jewel in the rough
Visit Runney's Facebook Visit Runney's Twitter Visit Runney's YouTube

very well spoken TMyApp. You have my support on this 100% of the way.

My SFO History:

IGNs/Characters: 1) Shadow_Raichu, (Wolverine, Sentinel) 2) Avatar-killers (Spider-Man, Chun-li), 3) runney (Cyclops, Ryu)
Mode: XvssF/Unvind (old-school) only
Long Time Veteran Player since 2001-present
Elite-VIP player/community member

Runney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 05:28 PM   #23
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

MagicTMy

Well done Blade.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 12:23 AM   #24
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: [ SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017 ]

*claps*
Old 04-03-2017, 10:27 PM   #25
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 74
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Congrats!

I already want teasers ^_^!
-Elite_Ken- is offline   Reply With Quote