SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GAMES] Evo 2k13 AlphaBee Links 8 07-22-2013 12:37 PM
[EVENT] Winners Announced-Freedom Fighters 2k13 blockattack General Comments & Strategies 44 07-18-2013 12:58 PM
SFO Cypher - 2k13 -Kenshi- RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 02-07-2013 04:45 AM
[SUGGESTION] SFO 2K13 Community Planner (-Kam-) General Comments & Strategies 19 01-16-2013 09:13 PM

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 01:03 AM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ Next SFO Update - Dec 14, 2k13 ]

My apologies to the haters and all those who put a virtual nail in the coffin of our community ... but the fact remains: SFO is STILL ALIVE !!!

Now this month is REALLY bad for me. Next month? I'm not even sure about ... but in December I will make time ... I will lose sleep ... I will do all that I can to make sure that a brand new SFO update is released. In fact, the date is already set for: Saturday December 14th, 2013.

That being said, let us all keep a few important things in mind:

1: This is NOT the fabled "rebirth" of SFO (aka: SFO 2.0) ... instead, the next game update is something that should have been done years ago if it wasn't for the recent "events" which have struck my life ... As it stands, I do not have the free time needed to release a brand new character, let alone the "rebirth" 2.0 version, instead, what is realistic is a solid "bug squash" update (and we all know there are MAJOR bugs that need to be fixed in the game ASAP).

2: Even though I have next to no free time ... what I have, will be spent coding the next SFO update, HOWEVER, unless someone can convince me otherwise, I would also like to spend at least 50% of my time promoting SFO (ie: making sure we have an in-flow of new players). Because lets face it: the next long awaited bug-squash update may be great, but we will all put on our virtual sad-faces if there is no one around to play and enjoy it

3: If all goes well, the Dec 14th update will be more or less an "old-school update" of the old SFO before we'll need to find a way to make the fabled "rebirth" happen. (ie: realistically speaking, given the current situation this is the absolute best thing that can be done between now and the end of the year. There is just absolutely no way to make the actual "rebirth" happen during such short time, but I can tell you this: Lord willing, come December 14th ... the SFO chat servers will NOT be empty as they are today ... and perhaps ... just maybe, we can all remember the "good ol' SFO days" during the upcoming holidays )

4: None of this would even be possible if it wasn't for the relentless dedication and support that the entire community has shown both to myself and SFO over the past 7 months. But as many of you have already pointed out, I have also made a personal mistake of NOT asking this community for help sooner and I have also "waited till the last minute" and/or "put the community on the spot" last month in September. It is not easy being asked to raise hundreds of dollars within a period of 1 week (with the consequences being "SFO shutting down for good") but that's exactly what happened last month. I can't thank you all enough, and the community definitely pulled through ... but it was a VERY close call (the closest one we had to date). This time around however I would like to plan ahead and make sure that SFO is able to cover it's bandwidth and server costs for the upcoming influx of new players that the next update will bring (because there is nothing worse than all of us facing our own SFO-related "government shutdown" on the eve of the big release). As a result, what we need to do is raise about $50 per week between now and December 14th. Last week, even without this goal, the donations brought in $70 ... this week however, only $15 ... but we still have 8 weeks ahead of us and these days SFO has about 450 active players ... so if 80 of those players can find even $5 to spare before the end of the year, then we'd be all set

The above is just an "idea" and what I feel is a "realistic goal", however, even if more harsh times fall upon us, the Dec 14th update WILL HAPPEN no matter what. But last time I've put my efforts towards promoting SFO (between in 2k8 and 2k9 or so) our community had about 15,000 active players each and every DAY. And if something like that happens again on Dec 14th, realistically speaking, we need to have considerable donations "set aside" to make sure that we don't go down during our moment of triumph.

No matter what happens, what everyone needs to remember is that this is NOT a community update (ie: along the lines of TMC, although I'm sure the staff will do their part as well). Dec 14th is all about TMyApp doing what he does best. I've been doing this (on and off) for over 12 years. So when TMy says he's going to make an update ... believe you me ... TMy will do his best to make an update for everyone to remember

Lastly, I have NOT been around here for quite some time, so I have NO idea what would be considered as "the absolute the most important SFO bugs which need to be fixed ASAP", so without further stalling, I will now open up this thread for everyone to post a total/maximum of 3 bugs each. Please be as detailed as possible as to how each bug/issue can be reproduced and/or link to an already existing thread which mentions the bug/problem in detail (and if what you say still seems "vague" to me, I may post in here again asking the community to provide a video of the bug in action). Lets not worry about "new features" for now, since fixing bugs and adding "fresh blood" (aka: new n00b players) to this community is what will allow for Dec 14th update to make the most positive impact on SFO.

... and there you have it

HIJACKED BY ZOMBIE SPIDERMAN!

The last one was easy, you say with a grin
These puzzles are simple, i'll get them all in.
Don't count your chickens until they are hatched,
Words that can rhyme, another clue dispatched!

Last edited by xfaderx; 09-23-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:10 AM   #2
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: [ Next SFO Update - Dec 14, 2k13 ]

And with that post Tmy, I have donated $25.00
Thanks for letting the rest of us know what's going on, sorry I have not contacted you, I haven't logged on to that messenger in quite some time.

I encourage everyone to help us reach our goal as soon as possible, and please.. PLEASE!!! When describing these bugs, be as descriptive as possible, or they may not be found.

I will be sure to promote this post on SFO's official facebook page.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Last edited by blockattack; 10-19-2013 at 02:13 AM.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:30 AM   #3
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
And with that post Tmy, I have donated $25.00
Thanks for letting the rest of us know what's going on, sorry I have not contacted you, I haven't logged on to that messenger in quite some time.

I encourage everyone to help us reach our goal as soon as possible, and please.. PLEASE!!! When describing these bugs, be as descriptive as possible, or they may not be found.

I will be sure to promote this post on SFO's official facebook page.
And I also donated $25 (well.. 26.70 CAD).

Feels good.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:46 AM   #4
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Whoa, were starting a trend...
Come on VIP, help me peer pressure the rest of the staff into donating !

*Donate - titan, karma, snake, lando0, wolf-15, chicken, lux, everyone else. . do it, everyone else is doing it.. you don't wanna be the class nerds do you ?*

Need to contact blocky?

Old 10-19-2013, 06:07 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

And i will do so too, maybe not this month, but at least from here to the 14th. and you just also gave me a deadline for my next story mode, outside of the one i am now for halloween.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #6
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

My plan was to donate 50 bucks every 2 weeks but I recently ran into plumbing problems that cost an arm and a leg. I did donate 20 bucks though. I can get back to that plan soon though I hope. also no my plumbing problems arent fixed either lol.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:24 AM   #7
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

So in a couple hours, we have gathered $70 + the previous $15 from this week, do, $85
Good job guys.

We are $15 short of reaching $100/ 2 weeks worth of keeping sfo going.

*wonders if more people would follow if I donated again*

Crystal + $50

Need to contact blocky?

Last edited by blockattack; 10-19-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #8
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

HAHA!

I knew something was going to come by the end of the year ( Just my intuition )

Nice to see things going back to normal and glad your situation is better than it once was TMyAPP.

Same here Block, best believe I'm going to keep supporting.

Now as for bugs I got one right now that I can detail off the top of my skull, I will detail some more later if not already mentioned by time I get back but.

Creed Glitch/Bugs:
1.) My Creed "Kam Production" Has shrunk characters. If I was to play a game and me (Being player 1 or 2 ) and my opponent ( Being player 3 or 4) If we both have the same character, they will inherit my creed stats ( Such as shrinked characters & Power levels)

[Video] http://www.livestream.com/sfoambs/vi...edium=ui-thumb Just skip to 20:50 and You'll see what I mean

2.) With my ambassadors creed if I lose to the same person, It counts as a loss over and over again. Causing my w/l ratio to look very bad.

3.) Here's a video of a bug/glitch I just found today

If you join someones game while holding the down button on your keyboard it will reset SFO.

http://livestre.am/4EzJl

Just contact me if you would like help in reproducing these bugs....we might need some partners though....uhhh, I'll take block you get VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp View Post
[SIZE=3]Lastly, I have NOT been around here for quite some time, so I have NO idea what would be considered as "the absolute the most important SFO bugs which need to be fixed ASAP"
You can bookmark these two threads for review when trying to decide which Glitches / Bugs / Tweaks / New Features will need implementing next time you secretly work on a new update.
Tweaks and Changes and also this one SFO 2.0 Expectations

Hope this helps

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Last edited by (-Kam-); 10-20-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #9
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Good to see things are getting better :-)

Character Glitches:

P3 Sakura/Bison Follows you with EVERY move.

Ryu mp glitches the game badly when continuously used.

This one isn't really a glitch but Bison is wayyyy over powered, he needs to be tweaked just a little :-)
Old 10-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #10
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Leave bison's strength alone, he's supposed to be overpowered.

If you could please fix the following p3 & p4 sakura/bison, though that would be great.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #11
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

1. As mentioned above, please could you fix P3 and P4 for Sakura and Bison. Pretty much all their moves follow you in the air.

2. Crouching MP with Ryu when used repeatedly seriously lags the game and does a massive amount of damage if the opponent is caught in it.

3. Cyclops' Optic Sweep repeats twice when used for the opposing player.

WWT3 1st Place Champion

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-20-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Three bugs/glitches/issues per post. No new features.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #12
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

thanks for the scoop, tmyapp. Glad your still with us.
I am still with you, tmyapp no matter what. Ill do what I can to help out as a teamplayer.

As for bugs, lemme state these 3:

1. p3/p4 sakura & bison supers & moves glitches on tag fights needs to be fixed.
2. Spider-man's maximum spider super needs to be fixed again. Gotta follow again.
3. P3's health bar needs to be fixed, cuz on observation mode, it keeps going up and down (like a elevator) for impact on character damage in tag fights. Maybe someone else will understand what I mean on this point.

IGNs: (TRG)ToughRyu/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff Moderator since 2018
Game Modes: Zero-E/Unvind/XvsSF
1st SFO Clan Joined in 2003: (TRG) Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Ryu/Wolverine/Cyclops/Ryu

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 10-20-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

As far as i am concerned tmyapp asked for about 400$ for two months, so our goal shouldn't be to reach 100$ / 2weeks, it should be the whole 400$ overall. in two months i dont think its an unreasonnable ammount. i think we can do it. after all its not the 250 in a single week that he asked once.

so its already 80$ off the 400$. thats already something.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #14
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
As far as i am concerned tmyapp asked for about 400$ for two months, so our goal shouldn't be to reach 100$ / 2weeks, it should be the whole 400$ overall. in two months i dont think its an unreasonnable ammount. i think we can do it. after all its not the 250 in a single week that he asked once.

so its already 80$ off the 400$. thats already something.
Well ill be able to donate another 50 on thursday to get back on the track I was on of donating 50 every 2 weeks before all this.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #15
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

Will donate during this week.
Old 10-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #16
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2451
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

I'll try donating 20 bucks weekly or something.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #17
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

1.) Remove all LP/MP ability to spam and make it so it's a slight delay for all shotos, bison, sent..whoever. In a real video game the lp would be fine but here..no.
2.) Nerf Bison, he isn't supposed to be overpowered when you're able to use him.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 10-19-2013, 08:51 PM   #18
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

1. Player 3/4 Following Glitch with Sakura/Bison

When the player/s 3 or 4 chose Bison or Sakura, on their opponents screen, they are always right beside them (following them) so what ever move Player 3/4 does or Player1/2's screen they find it incredibly hard to dodge/block.

2. Optic Beam / Kens Air-Hadoken
These moves sometimes go the opposite ways and hit people.

3. Back To Host Server Bug. when you host a server and then click menu to return to server (while at chracater select or in-game online), sometimes it kicks you to the home screen, other times it sucessfully brings you bck to your host/

Also, Yes do to Block&Attacks extreme Peer-pressure I will donate 25$ next next thursday, cause somethings are coming up and im broke atm. But I will, also Ill try and pay mont that 10$

Last edited by LuXv; 10-21-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #19
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
1.) Remove all LP/MP ability to spam and make it so it's a slight delay for all shotos, bison, sent..whoever. In a real video game the lp would be fine but here..no.
2.) Nerf Bison, he isn't supposed to be overpowered when you're able to use him.
More detail please.
Just saying need isnt enough.

The ability to spam is also vague.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 10-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #20
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

1. Tone sentinels HK down and bisons moves a tad bit
2. Allow maxium spider to follow
3. Speed up iron man a little bit??

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles

Last edited by -AlphaRiku-; 10-20-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:34 PM   #21
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

I will also donate again.

=[
Old 10-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #22
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

You guys are missing what Tmy Said.

He said THREE THINGS and detail them.

It's not rocket science
Old 10-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #23
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Brother TMyApp, I just donated my $20 I was going to use to buy coffee this week. Use it wisely.

As far as bugs are concerned ... sadly I have no bugs to report. Maybe next time

Last edited by Sir Nash; 10-20-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-20-2013, 01:16 AM   #24
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

the P3/P4 following bugs need attention first, they're the sole reason I hate playing tag matches.

A general tone down of Bison's moves, especially his HP Cape melee move, does stupid amounts of damage.

The Cyclops double optic sweep when it is performed once is probably another bug worth fixing.

Good to hear from TmyApp once again, really looking forward to the update, The picture of Ken seems interesting, and no one has mentioned anything about it yet... but he's already been vindicated... hmmm what could it all mean ?
Old 10-20-2013, 01:23 AM   #25
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Well the ken picture is recycled. So I dunno

Need to contact blocky?

Closed Thread