SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
“Mrs. Doubtfire” remake starring Jonah Hill confirmed for 2017 SolidSnake76 General 11 07-08-2017 10:48 PM
COD Ghosts xbox live early gameplay ~H~Blaze General 2 11-02-2013 10:57 AM
It's early but... ZeroUnlim General 3 12-23-2012 01:26 PM
Guile's SF IV early portrait art? docbrown General Comments & Strategies 0 01-10-2012 06:25 AM

Old 03-16-2017, 08:27 PM   #1
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Default Running SFO on Windows 10 (Early 2017)

Well it was brought to my attention that people are having issues with the crashing of SFO on windows 10 so I have made this video to hopefully help people out and shed some light on the subject. If this helps you please be sure to share it with others, as of right now there is a known compatibility issue.

RUNNING SFO on WINDOWS 10
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:12 PM   #2
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 99
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Running SFO on Windows 10 (Early 2017)

In the video, it looks like you're running Windows 8.1 though..

I'm running Windows 10 and SFO freezes up after 2-5 mins of play on the web and download version and all of the web browsers that I've tried (Firefox, and even Internet Explorer..) This game doesn't work with Chrome, Edge or Opera since they terminated the Shockwave plugin.

My laptop is way more capable of running a game from 2001. I can play Black Ops 3 at 1080p max settings.

Last edited by system4; 03-16-2017 at 09:17 PM.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:23 PM   #3
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Default Windows 10

Yeah I get what you are saying System, however I am indeed using window 10. Just to provide confirmation I have provided a screenshot here.

We run windows 10 on all our computers in my place.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:29 PM   #4
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 99
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Weird.. The interface just reminds me so much of Windows 8.1 lol..
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:34 PM   #5
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Default Small Taskbar Setting

I prefer to use the small task bar icons, and what not.. to make it look clean and provide as much space as possible. One thing I must highly recommend is make sure you have all the latest updates for windows 10. It has been known to have compatibility issues with many different things since he came out.. however they have made many patches.
Old 03-17-2017, 02:56 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i'm running tech version of win10, have never had any problems with playing on firefox. so i doubt it to be Windows 10 that ****s you. my cousin had the same problem when we ran win 10 the first time. only to realise most softwares and drivers for his machines weren't really compatible with win 10. once we figured out all the quirks of his machine everything ran fine. BTW he had a machine much much more recent then mine and he had much much more problem then mine.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:32 PM   #7
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Some reason the broswer isn't loading SFO anymore on my end. I was force to use the damn downloaded version! When I installed it. I make sure my downloaded version asked me to install "shockwave" which did. It said I needed to download Shockwave 52. It's working on my end. I'm not using Windows 8 or 10. I'm still rocking with Windows 7 =D
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:07 PM   #8
iroinfist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
iroinfist is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyway to make the new download full screen?
iroinfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:38 AM   #9
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iroinfist View Post
Anyway to make the new download full screen?
no, not at this time... however the next release will support full screen gameplay
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:43 AM   #10
ElSaul
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
ElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the rough

Still not working for me unfortunately
ElSaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:50 AM   #11
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

the game itself doesn't work or you're displeased with it being stuck on the small screen?
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote