SFO : Street Fighter Online SFO : Street Fighter Online SFO : Street Fighter Online SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ SFO 2017 WINDOWS10 VERSION ] TMyApp New Features 2 04-09-2017 08:41 PM
Hosting on SFO 2017 TotalReincarnation Members Help Center 1 03-18-2017 05:29 PM
The Take Over Continues x~Silver~x RaNdOm iNsAnItY 32 03-22-2013 03:00 AM
And it continues.. marvel911 General 10 07-25-2006 02:10 AM

Old 03-20-2017, 03:58 AM   #11
Americanbadass
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

Have you played SF IV for the iphone?
Americanbadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:49 AM   #12
xfaderx Points (Total)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1561
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

this game's user-base and community never fail to surprise me with their dedication and commitment.

it's great to see the determination to keep the game alive not only from the patriotic saviours who have helped us through this tough time right now, but all those who have donated at any time over the past 16 years.

It's also great to see TMyApp's attitude shift from his first post a week ago, to today's post about SFO 2.0 .
I'll be honest, I really thought this would be it. I always have a little hope in my heart to see the dream of SFO 2.0 become a reality, but I also know first-hand how much people's circumstances can change and how much the real world can affect our hopes and dreams.

I truly look forward to see what becomes of this, now and in the future.

Dreams don't die!
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:08 AM   #13
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6225
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Great Job guys well done on the donations. Had I known earlier I would have helped out. Also any chance I can take you out for some donuts @TMyApp ?
Old 03-20-2017, 07:06 AM   #14
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 42
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Hate to be that guy, but let's not get over our heads just yet. SFO was in the same critical state not too long ago.

If the community isn't more constant in their support, it's just going back to being in danger of shutting down again

You've been able to save it from the brink before, but you can't rely on those last second heroics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanbadass View Post
Can we port this as a mobile iOS / Unity based game? If so message me, I'm willing to help with my team.
Ye- no, NO gods no. Motion controls like those of a fighting game do not transfer well to mobile.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:21 AM   #15
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1299
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

It's lit

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:34 AM   #16
Mil_TheAngel
SNF Winner

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Mil_TheAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

Thanks for the work done to all the technical team and the community, sfo lives for us and we live by sfo. Hugs for all.

Mil_TheAngel

Last edited by Mil_TheAngel; 03-20-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Mil_TheAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:45 AM   #17
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1118
blockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of light
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanbadass View Post
Can we port this as a mobile iOS / Unity based game? If so message me, I'm willing to help with my team.
It seems possible but how would the game mechanics transfer over?
Need a license from capcom, a $150,000 Tmy mentioned lol.

But like Orlando said, what I saw last night, needs to be constant if SFO will stick around for longer.
Thanks guys.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:10 PM   #18
TotalReincarnation

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 80
TotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to (Liger_Zero), and KingTarrion for making the SFO PATRIOTS list. Welcome aboard it is up to use to make sure that SFO will thrive again. There are a lot of nay sayers on the matter but lets prove them wrong and bring SFO 2.0 in strong.

SFO 2.0 is the true community test!

-TotalReincarnation
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:12 PM   #19
TekkenKyo
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
TekkenKyo is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on hanging on.

Seems surreal that the game is struggling when at one point it had so many active users. I suggest a list of what is needed is made kinda like a resume.. and people can volunteer to help out.

I'll be around. Good luck.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:34 PM   #20
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1118
blockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of lightblockattack is a glorious beacon of light
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekkenKyo View Post
Congrats on hanging on.

Seems surreal that the game is struggling when at one point it had so many active users. I suggest a list of what is needed is made kinda like a resume.. and people can volunteer to help out.

I'll be around. Good luck.
Everyones coming out the woodworks huh..
Havent seen this guy in....