SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
~H~Blaze Shadow~Jolteon RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 04-25-2008 08:33 PM
~H~Blaze Iplay2win RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 04-20-2008 11:30 PM
where is ~H~Blaze? Shadow~Jolteon RaNdOm iNsAnItY 20 04-20-2008 11:41 AM
~sh~blaze Cassidy Banners, Avatars and Images 0 06-10-2006 03:06 AM
Sentinel strategy from 2nd best sentinel in sfo xsouldeath General Comments & Strategies 15 03-18-2006 04:23 PM

Old 04-14-2017, 11:04 AM   #1
LegendaryLucci

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 399
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Sentinel Attack! - ~H~Blaze

MATCH UP CARD: CiaraSpareNo1 Vs. ~H~Blaze

Sentinel

PLOT: Your Sentinel is washed up and there ain't no soap involved, I score before I even throw the ball. .

1on1 No Tag
Helpers ON
Timers OFF
TOURNAMENT SERVER/ DWX
First to 5
No Raging Demons
NYC STAGE Only

Matches will be recorded & Screen Shots for the fun of it to post.
Stipulation: Winner has to donated 30$ to SFO. [still donating regardless]

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:11 AM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Sentinel Attack! - ~H~Blaze

0_o does Sent HAVE an RD I never knew about?

Also why does the winner have to donate $30?

o_o
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:13 AM   #3
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
0_o does Sent HAVE an RD I never knew about?

Also why does the winner have to donate $30?

o_o
That level 2 move he does, 30$ one to donate towards the game, and who wants to lose 30 dollars, it'll make you try.

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 04-14-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-14-2017, 12:14 PM   #4
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1240
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Sure. I'll grab my old pc this weekend and slap you around for old times sake.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:54 PM   #5
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like

Does Saturday 12am sounds good, or sometimes around 4-7pm?

Old 04-14-2017, 04:11 PM   #6
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 165
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

I see you've included moniessss

I've got $30 ($37.58 in US currency) on Lamont taking it home. You called his Sentintel washed. Therefore you called his skillset washed. Waaay before you even dropped the rules and you're acting like that won't motivate him into bodying you .. if by chance i'm online when you do this allow me to observe.

GL Sha

-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:32 PM   #7
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EliteAvenge- View Post

I've got $30 ($37.58 in US currency) on Lamont taking it home. You called his Sentintel washed. Therefore you called his skillset washed. Waaay before you even dropped the rules and you're acting like that won't motivate him into bodying you .. if by chance i'm online when you do this allow me to observe.

GL Sha
You know, I have something to prove!

Old 04-15-2017, 11:53 AM   #8
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EliteAvenge- View Post

GL Sha
Lol.. sent's not even my best character, and she knows that. Umm let's play tomorrow, I need go grab my px, and I haven't done it yet. I don't want to play you on this Mac, the 3-way block breaks every time.

Magneto

Old 04-15-2017, 12:20 PM   #9
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like

I'm ready when you are.

Old 04-15-2017, 10:35 PM   #10
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

wooh. fun games. won 4-0.. guess she gave up.

ggs plair. Maybe next time.

Magneto

Old 04-16-2017, 05:49 AM   #11
LuXv

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 761
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

damn ciara you thought you was about todo something lol

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:16 AM   #12
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
damn ciara you thought you was about todo something lol
Okay! Lately I been winning with Sentinel, I thought I could knock the champ off his thrown. He still got it with Sentinel, as if he never left. He doesn't rust with Sentinel.