SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ SFO's Twitter ] leftyfb General Comments & Strategies 51 07-24-2010 05:23 AM
[ SFO Twitter/Facebook Code Redemp ] system4 New Features 13 04-02-2010 08:15 AM
SFO Twitter/Facebook Code Redemptoin ImBeast General Comments & Strategies 4 12-31-2009 08:48 AM
Facebook Blade General 28 12-30-2009 07:20 PM
Twitter! Americanbadass General 2 11-25-2009 05:49 AM

Old 08-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: |-SFO Facebook & Twitter-|

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:"orange"'>Twitter : www.twitter.com/blockattack_NWO</span></span>

Hey guys, I started my own little twitter page, apparently its all the bloody rage now-a-days yes?
So anyway, I'll be "tweeting" whenever I have a challenge going on, or whenever I'm just fighting in the servers for colors, or just randomly giving out free stuff.
Yeah it happens, I get really nice and just give out stuff!! *
UG points being one.. since I apparently have stock-piled quite a few.. I'll usually give them out 2000 at a time or so.

I'll be updating "tweeting" about TMC ideas, updates, demo releases, and once the experimental phase is over, the ability to test creed titles for a limited time only. *( Of course you would have to get rid of the creed once I remove it, and since that most likely wont happen... *scraps idea*)

Occasionally I might tweet out some N/A type information for SFO .. not anything that would have us lynched and burned.. Just a couple heads-ups .. *
I'll try to keep you guys up to date with the tournaments that actually mean something .. but they are a dime a dozen. .. *so um... yeah... ??

<span style='color:"orange"'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>FACEBOOK!</span></span>
Now with facebook, its a little different, your going to have to search for SFO on facebook using a first name last name setup.
SFO (First name)
Cyberfuturism (Last name)

Now Facebook has a much bigger fan base, and I basically live on there anyway, so with that said, SFO now has a FB page!

Much like twitter, I will leave game updates, TMC add-ons, information on that elusive SFO slot machine. ( FUTURE SFO STORE )
One thing thats a little different from twitter, is that FB allows us to be on a much more personal level. ( For better or for worse )

So feel free to add SFO as a friend, and go wall posting crazy.

FB will sometimes be updated whenever there is a new twitter tweet, to keep you guys up to date. *
Now, I dont know if this is good or bad.. yet, but I've added every contact I have in MSN to SFO's facebook page, now dont start stalking all our SFO n00b's via facebook or anything. *or doo* *

So please do leave me with your suggestions, feel free to leave level suggestions, try not to spam color requests O_o ... for gods' sake.

This isnt the forum or anything... so curse all you want.. I encourage it *lol..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Updating Facebook, and tweeting away

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #3
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Added twitter to facebook, so that they could be updated at the same time

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-10-2009, 02:40 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Lol. So this is why I got emails from facebook. GL with it block.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:11 AM   #5
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

i wondered about that email. looked suspicious. lol
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #6
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

No.. Im not trying to kill you. Just putting SFO on the facebook, its a lot more popular than twitter.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #7
-(SR)-WeaponX
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
-(SR)-WeaponX is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Idea in putting SFO on Facebook alot of my friends would join the game.SFO Would Be Really Popular.
-(SR)-WeaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #8
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

You go ahead and join, I'm sure the SFO page would pop up as a suggested page to add through your friends.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #9
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

i would've made it a fan page
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #10
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Didnt know about that, its ok though. I'll more than likely remake one when I do myspace.

With that being said, facebook is a hit So Im going to do myspace, but I need someone to help me with HTML.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #11
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ Aug. 10 2009,18:41)]i would've made it a fan page
I SO pitched that idea this morning...
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #12
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Lol.. anyway, were gaining new Facebook friends everyday

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #13
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

25 screenshots uploaded to the Facebook page, and twitter... tweeted

Lol..Oh joy

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #14
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

SFO has its official, yet slightly un done.. Myspace page!!

www.myspace.com/cyberfuturism

Myspace will feature mostly videos and events, and reminders.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

SFO lied about its age. lol. I could throw you some of my old videos, if you'd like.

Edit: I see someone's been holding out on us with the videos. Good stuff.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #16
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna make videos out of all this crap stored on my PC

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #17
xeroz666
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
xeroz666 is an unknown quantity at this point

its a good idea by adding SFO on facebook.
This way more people will join SFO
xeroz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:44 AM   #18
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Im in the process of adding randomly.. every person I see

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #19
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

LOL Blockface found me on Myspace..

Anywho.. You need to make a SFO Myspace Group.. Would be nice..
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #20
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Im fairly new to the aspects of myspace, but I'll be trying out everything I could find..

Considering MYspace 2.0 is manditory, I might have to wait til i can downgrade.. taht thing sucks..

Anyway, I just updated both PX and UG forums, along with Facebook twitter and Myspace about the new additions of the stages to SFO.

Have fun with those new stages BTW.

Any suggestions.. just leave them.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-16-2009, 02:09 AM   #21
-Arkoth-
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
-Arkoth- is an unknown quantity at this point

good idea tho? and i have facebook too!
-Arkoth- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #22
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

http://www.twitter.com/Orozer

I just signed up for Twitter. I may use it from time to time as I can tweet for free from my mobile.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #23
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

La Di Da .. lol

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-28-2009, 03:27 AM   #24
~CREED~
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
~CREED~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~CREED~'s Facebook

Great idea in putting SFO On FaceBook Now All My Friends who like street fighter can Join this game
~CREED~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #25
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
avatar-killers is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit avatar-killers's Facebook

can I join the SFO Facebook Code event or something? going to read that topic, thx guys!
avatar-killers is offline   Reply With Quote