SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[UNOFFICIAL] Warrior Resurrection Tournament (_-Viper-_) Challenges and Tournaments 1 04-07-2017 11:09 PM
~The Resurrection~ ~TR~Robert Challenges and Tournaments 13 05-15-2010 09:40 PM
~The Resurrection~ ~TR~Robert Challenges and Tournaments 7 04-22-2010 04:27 PM
Resurrection SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 16 11-28-2006 04:14 PM
Resurrection SolidSnake76 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 25 11-08-2005 09:58 AM

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
(_-Viper-_)
SFO Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 242
(_-Viper-_) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (_-Viper-_)'s Twitter
Default Warrior Resurrection Edition 1

Warrior Resurrection Tournament
Edition 1

Looking for a Quick tournament to join in. This may be it. I will hosting a single player elimination open pool tournamnet. To following with Saturday night fights, this tournament will be taking place in dwx server. This tournament will be conducted in a time constraining manner from 9: 30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. If you are believing you got the skills show us in the Warrior Resurrection Tournament Edition1. I will be making efforts to follow through a series of Warrior Resurrection Friday night Tournament Events happening on Fridays. If you feel like joining -sign up. At the end of the series all players will have allocated points and the ones who have top 3 most allocated points will have a prize reward given .

If you are new, competing is encouraged , returning users is enouraged as well.

Signifying the greatness of SFO and all of its community members, I'm initating to organizing this event. After all SFO has endured, SFO still stands.

The Warrior Resurrection Tournament will be taking place 3/31/17 Friday beginning @ 9:30 P.M. Eastern time/ 8:30 p.m. central time/ 6:30 pacific time. Warrior Resurrection Tournament 1 will be occurring in the DWX Server tonight. Be in DWX server 30 minutes before tournament starts., so that I know you're on and that you are present or If you can't participate. If you can host have me know. communicate what zone of time you are in. communicate your in game name. This will be done on a private bracket.

Tournament Rules And Guidelines:

The Tournament begins at 9:30 p.m. or can start sooner depending on the number of entrants sign up.

All matches is single player elimination-Meaning entrants must win their match to stay within the tournament.

16 openings is the number open slots available currently.
-16 single player elimination
-Game vindicator on/off (optional)

-No Timer

-Helpers on

-Modes: level 0

-1v1 tag

-Characters selection: All

-Move restriction: Healing restricted

-post your screenshots or communicate to me who has won

-you are given 10 minutes to complete your match
-The tournament will have five rounds Grand Finals is round five and is Best of 3.
-All other matches is best of 2.
-Grand Finals Winner will be awarded of some kind
-3rd place winner will be awarded
-2nd place winner will be awarded
- the GF winner Prize is still yet to be determined.

Winning players advance until they've lost or become disqualified or make placement in Tournament. This Tournament is made with time restraints having this to be fair to all players.

To sign up make a account on challonge.com and follow the link here http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/NoQ7hR10Nu to tournament page. Once you are on the tournament page sign up. After, be online to check yourself in the tournament between 8:30- 9:00 p.m.

reply here on this thread to show you entered. Good luck.

Last edited by (_-Viper-_); 03-31-2017 at 04:19 PM.
Closed Thread