Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

View Poll Results: Idea to "balance" the RD "abusement" -
Yes 12 41.38%
No 17 58.62%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"SF" voices "after" a lost evil^vegeta New Features 25 04-05-2010 01:55 PM
Golf Channel Anchor say "lynch Tiger Woods" maddogg223 General 6 01-09-2008 03:21 PM
"learn" "how" "to" TheDocJayC RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 11-17-2007 01:36 AM
2006 sdcc exclusive gouken with "battle cry"  fig Toyman General 3 05-10-2006 09:08 AM

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 08:55 PM   #1
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Idea to "balance" the RD "abusement"

All the "ranters" of making the Rd fair... now y'all have a reason to be happy! [just read below]

*cough*

Now, I know a lot of you are complaining about the cheapness of the RD moves and how people abuse it.

Now, I've come up with the "perfect" solution to "fix" this.

Alright, if any of you guys played MSHvsSF legally or illegally and messed around with Dan Hibiki. Y'all noticed that he had a "joke" version, of the RD. In which, not only damaging his oppenent.. it also does A LOT of damage to himself[leaving him with 1% left of his health left, to be exact]

Now, before y'all start bitching at me. Saying "Cwing, this idea is horrible.. it is so *** and unfair to us when we do the RD." Then read carefully, cause I'm not going to repeat it twice.

Since we got that out of the way. Instead literally almost killing you. When you perform an RD and connects. You will receive around 4%-6% of damage to yourself.

This will apply to the following:

All of the Shoto's rd. [including all level 1/2 and Sakura]
Cyclops Rd
Juggernaught Rd
Wolverine's Weapon-X
Bison's Shin Phsyco Crusher.

Now one more thing.. to make it a little more fair... for every other RD you do.. after the first one. You will deal .05% less damage until it reaches 1.5% less damage. Meaning that after the first one, you can three more RD's... and after those. The damage won't be decreased... just to make it fair to y'all. Now to make it a little bit "fair"... the same thing apply's for the damage you can take. So the most damage you can take from a single RD is 8% percent. But that's only if you've have done more then 2 rd's in the round.

Now vote if y'all like this idea or not.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
Kracknino
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Kracknino is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm..., perhaps this idea will infact stop the RD abuse.

I vote yes.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:15 PM   #3
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

I vote no.

Some people don't abuse this feature but sort of uses it as a last resort for attack. And based upon what you said...what if they were to die if they tried to do an RD. I can see the complaints now. Now Even though I don't use the RD feature, doing this will take away the "fun" in beating people in less then 5 minutes. Could you imagine this idea in a brawl match? It wouldn't be fun for those who use it...that's all...well I think anyway. I could be wrong. I mean Rd's aren't difficult to stop at all..so I don't see what the big deal is about this.

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 05-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #4
hl
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
hl is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm it should only be applied to the characters that have more then one RD special move, like Akuma :|

The rest of the character's shouldn't suffer like that if they only have a one level RD chance.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #5
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

I say no.

We have to remember another factor and that is the lag factor. If this were put, we can expect lag to screw them over(even more). Sometimes an RD may "hit" on your side, but not hit your opponent at all. But since it "hit" you will take the damage and attack reduction(And possibly, a Shinkuu Hadouken as well). At the same time, an RD may not "hit" on your side, but it will hit them, so you don't get the extra damage and attack reduction in that case.

In any case, I don't see this reducing the RD abuse, it just means that they will take damage to do "guranteed damage".

I hate the RD, but I don't think this is the way to fix it.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:27 AM   #6
ZERO~GS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
ZERO~GS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (chicken_wing @ May 01 2007,21:55)]* * Now one more thing.. to make it a little more fair... for every other RD you do.. after the first one. You will deal .05% less damage until it reaches 1.5% less damage. Meaning that after the first one, you can three more RD's... and after those. The damage won't be decreased... just to make it fair to y'all. Now to make it a little bit "fair"... the same thing apply's for the damage you can take. So the most damage you can take from a single RD is 8% percent. But that's only if you've have done more then 2 rd's in the round.

does dis mean if dey use 2-3 or more rds...they will take less damage? if so...dis doesnt really solve anything...becuz rd abusers will still use it...and will have more reason to do so...i mean if they do it 2 times...1 more then their home save...so i vote no...i though u could set up a game mode where rd is not allowed or something...i think dat is a better idea then this...but i like your idea though...

but as some one stated...i sometiems use it as a last resort..or just simply to get rid of annoyin wolverine fatal claw users...
Old 05-02-2007, 05:00 AM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting approach to solving RD abuse, this strategy would benefit greatly anyone who does not RD, or very rarely RD's. I fall into the very rarely category.

Overall idea is great, but I'm not "sold" yet, or not enough to vote yes or no. Can you imagine the bitching if this was ever added? If I might suggest, what if this RD damage law were only to work on vindicated players? The new vindicated RD's are the most troublesome. Or perhaps a varying scale of damage for vindicated and non-vindicated RD's?

It may seem unfair to vindicated users, but it's not IMO. If you want to abuse the new Vindicated perks then you should receive a higher penalty than the rest of the players. On average I don't see other VIP/rageable character's RD's abused the way VIP GV Akuma's are.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:49 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i'm against the idea...
as much as i like DAN'S OTOKO MICHI...
it is not a problem to the real problem...
it is called a suicide solution...
even thought it might be all about life...
you gotta think that many people don'T even care about their life and will simply abuse it in order to win, it won't matter if it deals you damage as well, they will go the suicide route which is losing life in order to deal much more damage on the opponent. and in th eend they will still be abusing it...

the actual problem is the way it goes off...
in order to solve it we can only play on 2 factors, and we all know that it will reduce the abuse, but not the fact that there will still be people abusing it ! those 2 factors are speed and damage. lvl 1 RD is too fast for now, it still need to be toned down, but agian i don't have the numbers in front of me. and it also needs to do less damage, because for now it goes off faster then lvl 3 and takes less energy bar then lvl 3 to kill an opponent. not to mention that in the end it does the same amount of damage as a lvl 3 !

so i say...
SPEED, set it to 1.5 seconds
DAMAGE, set it to something like 15% instead of 20%

this might not solve the abuse, but it will force them in doing more to kill us, thus giving us a bit more chance at killing them before our final doom !
Old 05-02-2007, 12:02 PM   #9
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Vot no..

For one.. even when the RD connects for you.. it doesnt for them.. and you loose health for it..
No.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 05-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #10
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 40
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

I'm with it. I thought about what BA said, but I thought that it'd reduce the abuse of the move because hey have to think whether it'll connect or not on the other side O_o
Old 05-02-2007, 02:52 PM   #11
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ZERO~GS @ May 02 2007,01:27)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (chicken_wing @ May 01 2007,21:55)]* * Now one more thing.. to make it a little more fair... for every other RD you do.. after the first one. You will deal .05% less damage until it reaches 1.5% less damage. Meaning that after the first one, you can three more RD's... and after those. The damage won't be decreased... just to make it fair to y'all. Now to make it a little bit "fair"... the same thing apply's for the damage you can take. So the most damage you can take from a single RD is 8% percent. But that's only if you've have done more then 2 rd's in the round.

does dis mean if dey use 2-3 or more rds...they will take less damage? if so...dis doesnt really solve anything...becuz rd abusers will still use it...and will have more reason to do so...i mean if they do it 2 times...1 more then their home save...so i vote no...i though u could set up a game mode where rd is not allowed or something...i think dat is a better idea then this...but i like your idea though...

but as some one stated...i sometiems use it as a last resort..or just simply to get rid of annoyin wolverine fatal claw users...
He means that if you continue hitting with it your RD will do less damage.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:09 PM   #12
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

I say forget the damage to yourself bit, and ramp up the "less damage" a little bit.

Because it's so damn easy to build up level ones with Shin Akuma. <_<; Make them scared to use it, basically. xD

The Raging Demon was to be used as a last resort either way Merc!

Overall, make it weaker. Make a level three RD like "Two Shin Akuma" RD's. Each decreasing in damage as you do them, of course. That way, it's still an unpredictable move, it's an "all powerful" manuver, and it's fair to everyone.

Yep. So I agree.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #13
~RD~FIGHT-CLUP

Post Thanks / Like
~RD~FIGHT-CLUP is an unknown quantity at this point

well i didnt like the idea of makin a move and hit your self with it... ppl try to save their health in the battel and at the same time do damge to their opponents, so i say no.
but i think that there are some better ways of fixing the problom such as if we reduce its damge by 1/2 or if RD is able to be defended just like any other super.

<span style='colorurple'>thanks to ~RD~Kuazfable</span>
Old 05-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #14
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point

*cough* *
umm as much as I want this idea to be implemented , I also see that there are some disadvantages to this idea. One of the factors is that people will complain on how it is unfair specially vip's, the reason is that all RD or should I just say "Dark power" requires the hardest key combination to execute ...doesn't it? and it create all sorts of problems that can lie ahead . *

One of the possible solutions??? well, we already have it. if I believe ...did any check the new mode called "MAX-1" . In my opinion it was implemented so people would stop complaining how it's such a so called "Cheap" move. Just play in that mode if you don't like getting owned by RD =).
Well to be honest, I am not really anti against the idea..although I can see your approach was just so it's fair for everyone to play..but if you see from other POV...it could ending creating other problems that Karma mentioned.

Updated for DWX Sentinel's: http://www.freewebs.com/shinkuuhadoken/
Old 05-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #15
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Hey..
Just dont mess with the VIP's stuff..
Give us something over those snobs..
Or hey.. take the VIP's stuff and let the Elites roam free o_0

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 05-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #16
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Jakelynch @ May 02 2007,16:09)]I say forget the damage to yourself bit, and ramp up the "less damage" a little bit.

Because it's so damn easy to build up level ones with Shin Akuma. <_<; Make them scared to use it, basically. xD

Overall, make it weaker. Make a level three RD like "Two Shin Akuma" RD's. Each decreasing in damage as you do them, of course. That way, it's still an unpredictable move, it's an "all powerful" manuver, and it's fair to everyone.

Yep. So I agree.
How is making it weaker exactly fair to everyone? Please explain that because I'm lost. And you can't really use leveling up with akuma as an excuse either because all the characters have a way to get their levels up quickly.

The real problem is people are bitching at their losses to RD's thats the way I see it. That's why I see these countless topics on how to modify the raging demon when in fact you can just counter it yourself. But since people lack the ability to do that because they want to fight with "pride" and their so called "skills" and all that other lame bullpoop, these topics have to be made over and over, tis getting quite annoying.

And just like Orlando0 stated, this idea would never work anyway due to lag.

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 05-02-2007, 05:18 PM   #17
ZERO~GS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

oh okay thanks orlando
Old 05-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #18
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Mercedes04 @ May 02 2007,18:08)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Jakelynch @ May 02 2007,16:09)]I say forget the damage to yourself bit, and ramp up the "less damage" a little bit.

Yep. So I agree.
How is making it weaker exactly fair to everyone? Please explain that because I'm lost. *And you can't really use leveling up with akuma as an excuse either because all the characters have a way to get their levels up quickly.

The real problem is people are bitching at their losses to RD's thats the way I see it. That's why I see these countless topics on how to modify the raging demon when in fact you can just counter it yourself. But since people lack the ability to do that because they want to fight with "pride" and their so called "skills" and all that other lame bullpoop, these topics have to be made over and over, tis getting quite annoying.

How would lag affect it any? If they use it, it reduces damage, regardless if it hits, right? o_O

I could care less. I like having ultra powerful RD's in the game, 'cause it adds to the fun. People bitch about winning, when it isn't all about that. xD

For the sake of this weak new generation, I'm all for it. It'll give new players a chance, fighting all those "RD Manics".
Old 05-02-2007, 05:42 PM   #19
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ryuishero @ May 02 2007,16:37)]One of the possible solutions??? well, we already have it. if I believe ...did any check the new mode called "MAX-1" . In my opinion it was implemented so people would stop complaining how it's such a so called "Cheap" move. Just play in that mode if you don't like getting owned by RD =).
Well to be honest, I am not really anti against the idea..although I can see your approach was just so it's fair for everyone to play..but if you see from other POV...it could ending creating other problems that Karma mentioned.
Don't forget Shin Akuma's LV1 RD.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:17 PM   #20
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Jakelynch @ May 02 2007,18:40)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Mercedes04 @ May 02 2007,18:08)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Yep. So I agree.
How is making it weaker exactly fair to everyone? Please explain that because I'm lost. *And you can't really use leveling up with akuma as an excuse either because all the characters have a way to get their levels up quickly.

How would lag affect it any? If they use it, it reduces damage, regardless if it hits, right? o_O

I could care less. I like having ultra powerful RD's in the game, 'cause it adds to the fun. People bitch about winning, when it isn't all about that. xD

For the sake of this weak new generation, I'm all for it. It'll give new players a chance, fighting all those "RD Manics".
The fact of the matter is, who gives a crap about the new players. They get their ass stomped by someone who "strategically" uses their RD methods then good riddance with them, maybe they'll actually take their ass to the training server then.

I don't care about you liking RD's I wasn't inquiring about that...

Weak new generation? Pfft...yea...but you know what's funny?! I see majority of these lame "hidden" RD bitching topics mainly made by VETS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]How would lag affect it any? If they use it, it reduces damage, regardless if it hits, right?
And you think that's right? What if the RD NEVER hit their opponent? They would then be losing health for nothing...I swear you people don't think...

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 05-02-2007, 07:06 PM   #21
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Hmm... Has anyone ever taken the time to think about... How sometimes when your opponet hits you, you don't take any damage?

It's rare, yes, but sometimes when I fight a Ryu, I get hit by a Hadouken but it doesn't affect my health. This happened more than once in one fight, too. I got hit by five Hadoukens and not one took any health. Meaning, my opponet didn't even fire the Hadouken were it went, it was all lag that brought the Hadouken sprite to connect to me.

Let's say that you do connect on your screen, but not on your opponet's. Who's to say that it WOULD take health? It's apperent to me that if it doesn't connect on BOTH screens, no damage is taken.

So why would this take health? If it's designed to take health only when it connects... Would it not have to connect on BOTH screens?

Ever been supered when you were doing an RD? If it connects on your screen, your opponet does the super. You don't lose health because on your screen, when he supered, you were in the middle of the RD! It's that easy; if it doesn't hit on BOTH screens, it isn't taking health.

Now as for this option of taking health, it should be for SHIN AKUMA ONLY. Normal Akuma is not a problem... Only for Shin Akuma. And NO OTHER characters. And it should take 5% of health only. AND it should be weakened to take 15% of health. That way, you give up five for ten. That's fair in my oppinion.

Alternately, there should be an RD lock... You can't do more than 5 level one RD's per fight. However I don't see a reason for this to be implimented if the first option is added.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:26 PM   #22
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Merc doesn't like to read~~~

XDDD

I said in one of my earlier posts, to remove the "taking damage" thing altogether, and add percent to the "less damage" on the RD. That way, if lag ensues, no one gets payback for something that may not have happened, and they wasted an RD.

Whatever their strategy may be, I don't know, and I don't care. That way it's a loss for them for not thinking correctly/lucking up due to the lag, and it doesn't unfairly affect their health.

My earlier posts imply that the damage to yourself part be taken out, and added to the delay of damage to the RD each and every time you do it, like I stated above. I never said in the first place that it was a good idea for this idea to be added, knowing about the damage your character obtains when doing it. I'm not that much of a n00b.

And CarCar, the person making the topics isn't really a factor. The factor of the situation is to get the said "Bitchy Vets" to stop complaining.

So, yeah. Never said to go with the idea in general. Just twist it around so it works for everyone.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:20 PM   #23
ZERO~GS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

i have had da hadouken where dey even fly right threw me....and vote i say no
Old 05-03-2007, 01:27 PM   #24
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]When you perform an RD and connects. You will receive around 4%-6% of damage to yourself.
That's if it connects... due to lag...
Old 05-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #25
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

About the real problem being "bitchy" people. Everyone bitches about something in the game, or nearly everyone. Solutions are what we're trying to get out of this thread and others. Is sucking it up, stopping all the RD's you can effectively, and not complaining a solution? I suppose so.

But not everyone will take that approach. The moves are being abused, period. (Mostly Akuma) Something one way or another will have to be done to curb the abuse. However, just sucking up the "pain" and doing your best to own an an abuser is the most rewarding if you succeed.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Closed Thread