SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Winners dont use cheats! anmarin Members Help Center 23 02-23-2007 02:01 PM
Winners don't use cheats! (╩lić╩) Bugs and Problems report 10 05-22-2006 12:50 PM
Winners dont use cheats o_0 blockattack Bugs and Problems report 7 04-15-2006 02:17 PM
Winners dont use cheats --- savageseb Members Help Center 16 10-13-2005 02:23 PM
Winners dont use cheats savageseb Bugs and Problems report 21 10-12-2005 07:26 PM

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
Blade

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Winners Don't Use Cheats ?

Well I logged on today, had problems in the server and in my own server as well as other user's servers. Assumed it was my internet connection and so I re-connected my router, went to host half way through a fight:

I've a new PC, Quad-Core a ''powerhouse'' I've never got this message before except when purposely testing speedgear (which I did PM Nferno the results of.. ) strange, but I've got it twice in a row.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

And I'm not using any 'cheating' software..
Old 02-29-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

The game does that sometimes.

Just rejoin the game. It's done it to me a couple of times...and i surely don't cheat...lol look at my high scores.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #3
haspinwal
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
haspinwal is an unknown quantity at this point

Well.. the reason why you have gotten this is probly because the connections between your game vindicator and sfo was somehow un connected.. I see that your running windows vista, and that sometimes happens if your not familiar with sfo.
Something else that could have caused this is that, you might have downloaded a cheat l8ly, or still have the speedgear 0_o... or perhaps its your firewall messing up with ur sfo...Anyways this can easily be solved by reinstalling vindication, if you use... or simply restart sfo.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ Feb. 29 2008,19:13)]The game does that sometimes.

Just rejoin the game. It's done it to me a couple of times...and i surely don't cheat...lol look at my high scores.
You rarely play..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Well.. the reason why you have gotten this is probly because the connections between your game vindicator and sfo was somehow un connected.. I see that your running windows vista, and that sometimes happens if your not familiar with sfo.
Something else that could have caused this is that, you might have downloaded a cheat l8ly, or still have the speedgear 0_o... or perhaps its your firewall messing up with ur sfo...Anyways this can easily be solved by reinstalling vindication, if you use... or simply restart sfo.
Exactly what he said.. it happens to me too..
Old 03-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #5
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Oh, I'm sorry you're seeing this message. As you're well aware, the internet is a very complex and tricky thing! A lot of the times, the connection just interferes with itself, and makes the game think you have two windows open, and the other times.. well your GV and SFO lost connection from one another. That's all.
If it's stuff like this, you're account WON'T get banned, you'll just see this message. So, we're sorry for this very unwanted inconvenience, but hope you get the best of SFO. ;]

-asshole form SFO.

=[
Old 03-09-2008, 08:04 PM   #6
~DSA~MasterJugg
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~DSA~MasterJugg is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~DSA~MasterJugg's YouTube

simply ..your sfo lost connection with the vindicator= Auto Kick..

Click ^
Old 03-11-2008, 05:00 AM   #7
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

If you really want keep your pc alive for a long time. Change your AV xD