SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tournament/Event Winners Sound Prize jasonthekidd11 New Features 37 04-04-2010 08:57 AM
[ Unknown Event - Summer 2kX ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 110 03-31-2010 09:15 PM
SOCOM 4 Announced Flamebandit General 2 03-04-2010 07:40 PM
Winners of St. Patrick's Day Event system4 General Comments & Strategies 44 03-18-2008 10:14 PM
CC Competition Winners Announced Blade General Comments & Strategies 69 09-23-2007 12:48 PM

Old 04-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ Unknown Event 2kX - Winners Announced ]

If you missed it, this thread lists the winners from the “Unknown Event 2kX” thread: http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=24763

As you all know, very little and/or “no information” was given to the community, so guessing the right answer to each of the 2 questions was quite challenging (to say the least )

FIRST PRIZE: To be awarded to the person who is closest to guessing the exact release date of this year’s “Unknown Event” (aka: SFX).

The clue was that this would be a “summer” event, and since everyone knows that every single major SFO event is ALWAYS released on “Saturday” (and the fact that “summer” starts in June for most people), the first Saturday in June 2kX falls on “June 5th”.

The closest person to guess this date was: _Ghetto-Masta (who guessed June 4th). His prize will be his own unique personal Creed Title (which will be created for him by system4) and a choice of personal colors for each of his characters (which will be given out by vipkiller) ... contact either of these staff members to get yourself started

But we’re not going to stop there, in addition, the 4 runner ups to the first prize will receive their choice of 5 custom in-game colors (given out by vipkiller), with the winners being:

-Shin_ken- - June 1st
(_DarkSoldier_) - June 1st
RedLion - June 9th
L0kito - June 11th

Feel free to contact vipkiller to receive your prize

SECOND PRIZE: To be awarded to the person who is closest to guessing of what exactly the “Unknown Event” will be about.

How could anyone possibly guess that it was going to be SFX ?? (aka: a brand new game offered to SFO’s community). Well the truth is, no one could ... but some people came VERY close, with the winner being: Letter_X ... (who’s exact guess included the idea of a “new engine”, and a brand new “top scores” )

Letter_X’s prize includes access to the “colors” button inside SFO (so he is able to change/alter his colors as need be whenever he likes, just like us staff members ) plus a full “Tournament Winner” status (which gives him access to the Tourney Winner helpers).

But lets face it, it was next to impossible to get the right answer for the second prize, and so, the “Tourney Winner” status (along with the tourney helpers) will be given to every person who posted either “new engine” or new “top scores” as their guess. The runner-up winners include:

Trunks_1242
Kim-Kam(ink)
DrunkenMasta
Deadly_Figher
guitarrocker101
Sir Nash
(DH)Vengeance
Reaper-X-

And now, for “wildcard prize” that I’ve been saving in secret for the rest of the “select few” ... (it’s what I do ?? right ?? )

Looking at the “Unknown Event” topic (which was mentioned in the loading screen of SFO for over 3 weeks), the thread received close to 10,000 views when it was closed, but, it only had just over 100 posts

So, as my own personal thanks to all those who supported the thread (and thus supported the forum, and thus supported TMyApp and our beloved SFO community) I will personally unlock new SFX features on the in-game login which you have provided, on the opening day of the new game on June 5th.

What does this mean? It means that on the opening day (while being free to everyone) SFX will indeed have specific “free features” that need to be “unlocked” (by playing the game, much the same way you would earn new “creed” upgrades in TMC today), and all those who have posted any type of guess in the “Unknown Event” thread, will have these features given to them on day one ... without a need for the RPG-like “grind” that is required to unlock them normally ... To collect this prize, all you have to is login into SFX (anytime ON or AFTER June 5th) with the in-game login name you posted in the “Unknown Event” thread. It’s that simple

This way, you can join me and the rest of the staff members, as we sit back, load up SFX, and own all the n00bs who get in our way with our brand-new mind-blowing uber-SFX unlocks ... oh how sweet it will be

... Still need more info? Too bad. Things are still being kept “hush hush” to the max

Once again, congrats to all of the winners (and all those who supported the “Unknown Event” thread) ... catch ya’all in SFX in June

Last edited by TMyApp; 04-03-2010 at 10:00 PM.
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #2
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough
Visit BeCarefull's Facebook
Default Re: [ Unknown Event 2kX - Winners Announced ]

congrats to all of the winners

SFO/SFX till the world blow up

BeCarefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Congrats to all the winners, educated guesses with a little bit of luck sure can pay off

Also congrats to everyone who said.. anything lol because now you guys get access to some special features

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #4
KingofStreetfighter101
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 33
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations to all the winners.

The way that i see it ... No one lost this contest, everyone who posted in the thread won faster access to whatever features SFX may bring. And if you didn't post ... At least you get to witness history June 5th.
KingofStreetfighter101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

o_o wildcard!
congrats everyone

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #6
RedLion

Post Thanks / Like
RedLion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp View Post
The closest person to guess this date was: _Ghetto-Masta (who guessed June 4th). His prize will be his own unique personal Creed Title (which will be created for him by system4) and a choice of personal colors for each of his characters (which will be given out by vipkiller) ... contact either of these staff members to get yourself started

But were not going to stop there, in addition, the 3 runner ups to the first prize will receive their choice of 5 custom in-game colors (given out by vipkiller), with the winners being:

-Shin_ken- - June 1st
(_DarkSoldier_) - June 1st
L0kito - June 11th

Feel free to contact vipkiller to receive your prize
Hey, TMyApp, I was closer than L0kito. I guessed June 9th.
RedLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Your application wasn't accepted due to the fact that you made a joke out of the contest.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #8
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Lol, ouch. Remember kids; don't make jokes.

Congratulations to everyone else.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #9
RedLion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevipkiller View Post
Your application wasn't accepted due to the fact that you made a joke out of the contest.
I didn't make a joke out of the contest. I made wild guesses that could of actually been right. What gives the right to say my entry was a joke compared to other people entries. I don't think it is fair that my entry got rejected, due to the fact that you think my entry was a joke.

Fact is, anyone of my guesses could of been right, because TMyApp stated that the Unkwown event was something we've never seen before. Therefore, any one of my guesses could of been accurate. I also stated something about Mugen could be in the release? Why, because we've always been told not to talk about mugen and mugen type of stuff isn't SFO.

Well, guess what, since this event was something we've never seen before, my guess that Mugen could be part of it could have been an accurate guess.

My point is this, all of my guesses were based on the fact that TMyApp said we have never seen this type of release ever. So, that's why I made radical guesses. I don't know why in the world someone is given then authority to decide whos guess can be considered a joke and whos guess is not a joke. That makes no sense.

If I was making a joke about the contest, I wouldn't even bother to make any guess pertaining to SFO itself and I wouldn't even bother to guess the date, etc. My entry was a legit entry and I deserve the runner up prize.

Can someone else please interpret my reply to the contest? This guy think's my reply was a joke and it wasn't. All in all, it's not fair and if L0kito gets the prize that I deserve, then it's a failure to the prize system and a failure to the moderating system.

I was joking.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #10
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

Whoo! Thanks TMyApp for throwing in that wild card for all of us. Yet... Im still disappointed I didnt get T winner status I was so close...lol not really. However, if the hadokens and specials and fields do have a new look to them maybe I can get something because that was my guess? Hmm guess I have no choice but to go beat up everyone on SFO and win an actual tourney. watch out guys. :d

TheKingOfHado@live.com

☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
(Hado)-(King) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #11
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Redlion is a friend of mine.(A real life friend.) He has participated in other events and doesn't make jokes about SFO(Whatever that may mean. I'm waiting on Viper to describe his definition of a joke.)

I read his reply to the contest, and no matter how wild some of his ideas might have been, they were legit ideas. No doubt, that he deserves the prize, and I'm sure the rest of the moderating community will look at this case and make the right decision.

Usually, SFO get's it right, when it comes to moderating. I hope that continues.(I've even been banned for like 1 day, way back in 2002, after using inappropriate dialogue in an argument versus VirtualFighter. I agreed with the decision, because I was out of line, even though that decision was against me. I'm for what's fair.)

Looking at this situation. My only conclusion is that Redlion deserves his prize and the interpretation of a joke by one moderator shouldn't neglect he made a pretty good guess.

Also, the very fact that he made a pretty educated guess to the date of the release, shows, to me, that he was being serious about the contest.

Fair is fair guys.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #12
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

yey i won!
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #13
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

Nicely Done Guys!

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Crying-FrEEman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #14
D.Bahki
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #15
L0kito

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 49
L0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enough

lol not gonna cry over 5 custom colors..u can have them redlion
nonetheless Congratulations everybody
L0kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #16
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

ok let get this goin and to all da winners i am happy for you

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #17
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

can't wait for SFX to come out. Hope that it's going to be good. TMyApp, hoping for success for the Future!

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #18
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0kito View Post
lol not gonna cry over 5 custom colors..u can have them redlion
nonetheless Congratulations everybody
Exactly. This wouldn't have or shouldn't have been a big deal or of any importance, however since Redlion was wrongfully terminated from the contest, due to one moderator viewing his entry as a joke, turned this into something blown out of proportion.

All Redlion did was make an entry into the contest, and he was hoping that his entry would win. He didn't make an entry to the contest because he wanted to poke fun at SFO, make a joke about SFO, or whatever else someone would assume about his entry.

He made an educated guess to the date of the release, and the guy came pretty close to the actual date. He deserves the prize, no matter how insignificant someone may think it is.

The very assumption that Redlion didn't take the contest serious and is means of his termination from the contest is the wrong assumption.

1. He made a serious educated guess to the date of the contest. Someone not taking the contest serious wouldn't do that.

2. Due to the nature of the contest, all of his guesses were legit guesses. As Redlion stated, TMyApp said this event would be like nothing ever seen before, in SFO history. Therefore, anything goes as to guesses are concern.

3. One person's opinion of what is joking and what is serious shouldn't be means for termination of any contest as long as that person is following the rules of that contest. No where, in TMyApp's post, did he ever state that you couldn't make wild guesses that might make someone wonder if you're serious or joking.

4. The fact that Redlion has no previous record of offenses or any record history of making threads mocking or joking about SFO makes the assumption that he was taking this contest as a joke seriously doubtful.

With those four points, no doubt whatsoever that Redlion deserves his prize.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #19
L0kito

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 49
L0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enough

well i see it that way too..
guess if redlion dont get the prize he deserve..
he can have mine..
L0kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #20
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

congrats to the winners, and everyone else who posted - yay for us!

now we just gotta wait 2 long months for SFX to be released!!!
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #21
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

I'm partially at fault for this cause I sort of addressed the matter. If it feels better, I'll remove myself from the Forum for a while. If not, well that's alright, cause I deserve it.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #22
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

Yippe skippie... I WON
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR
Old 04-03-2010, 08:50 PM   #23
RedLion

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all for the help. Yes, I wasn't joking and I was taking the contest serious. Zpower is a good friend and is the reason I even play this game. All I did was follow the contest rules and try my best to guess the right answer. I wasn't trying to be funny nor joke around. I'm sorry if someone thought I was, but as Zpower said, that is someone's opinion and not fact.

All my guesses were based on the fact that TMyApp said it could be anything and something never seeen before. I took that and ran with it and actually thought I was going to guess the right thing, because other people were guessing the same ole stuff we've seen in the past.

As for guessing the date, I thought about it and said to myself that it had to be in June, because that is when Summer starts, etc. I should of took Karma's advice and had it on the weekend, but I posted too early before I read his reply.

As for my other guesses, as I stated. I was just trying to post something that no one else posted and something wild and crazy. I figured it was the best approach, because TMyApp said we've never seen anything like this before. I read the rules twice before I posted, and I even looked at other people's replies to double check my own. I was taking the contest very serious.

L0kito, thanks for the support. I know it's just some colors or what not, but as Zpower stated, I came really close to the date and I honestly believe that I deserve the prize no matter what it may be.

I don't want people to feel sorry for me or whatever. I just want people to know that I wasn't joking around with the contest and that I made a serious effort to win. I'm thankful for TMyApp hosting the contest and giving people a chance to win prizes, etc.

Finally, if I wasn't serious about the contest or took SFO for a joke, I wouldn't even be wasting my time trying to recieve this prize. I enjoy playing on SFO and enjoy taking part in contest, etc. I try to treat people right and fair, while playing this game. That's why when I saw that my name wasn't added to the list of winners, it surprised me because I knew my entry was closer and I had followed all the rules of the contest.

I don't like making a big deal about anyting. I didn't even complain when I was removed from the Unknown Event discussion, because I thought my entry would still be valid, since I followed all the rules. I took it as a slap in the face and just walked away. However, when I found out my entry was not valid, that was the last straw for me. I'm not one to constantly complain about stuff, but only when I see something really unjust and unfair.

Anyways, hopefully everything works out. Thanks again Zpower and the rest.

Last edited by RedLion; 04-03-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #24
TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Talking Re: [ Unknown Event 2kX - Winners Announced ]

RedLion: wow ... you wrote so much ... and yet ... all your guesses were so far off

give that man his precious colors ... because just like in real life, if you complain enough on the forum ... u'll get everything you want ... or Nferno will ban you ... but either way it all works out

Now all that SFO needs is it's own line of clothing to wear on our Youtube reality TV animated cartoon series ... and we'll be all set
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #25
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

already said i wanted blockattack sneakers

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote