SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vindicated Ken feross General Comments & Strategies 41 12-09-2007 01:46 PM
Vindicated moves gouki2008 Members Help Center 12 01-22-2007 08:25 PM
Can we please get a vindicated ken Rey619RvD New Features 46 08-27-2006 03:04 PM
If we get a vindicated ken... King1218 New Features 83 08-21-2006 02:34 PM
Vindicated ~DL~blockade Bugs and Problems report 5 08-10-2006 09:24 AM

Old 02-22-2014, 06:59 AM   #1
Abomination210
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Abomination210 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vindicated Moves

So i keep seeing alot of people hating on these vindicated moves,
even many of the tournaments and clan battles have the UNVIND rule,
Just wondering why everyone hates these moves..

It's always darkest, just before the dawn.
Abomination210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:11 AM   #2
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Re: Vindicated Moves

Hun, there are alot of people that set their ways when it come to this game, unfortunately when you spin kick, or use Ryu's Chop, you are considered cheap. Just look past that and play your game, don't try to change it up to be validated by people. As long as you're having fun, that's all matters.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:35 AM   #3
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

yea, they just mad they can't adapt or was playing the game since before vindicator was out and were too scared to try something new.

Others just hate it because they got used to everyone else hating it and being called cheap when using certain moves. I can assure you it wasn't like this back in 06-07 idk where everything went wrong.

I say use any moves you want, thats what TMyApp Created it for.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:24 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i can tell you... ever since game vindicator came out, people been playing unvind.
reason being, they "supposedly" want a fair game. and think the vindicated moves are over powered as hell. really is quite more simpler... those people do not play with vindicator on, and they fear people playing with it. which gives them more moves and so to stop those people. they play unvind. basically those who play unvind are those not wanting vindicator active. and thus those people can try to cheat their ways in.

its their choices as everyone said. respect it still. but that doesn't mean you should be forced to play their game if you dont want it.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:26 PM   #5
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

The vind actor moves are fine, just some of them take up so much more space I.e ryus shinku takes up a lot of space rather than the normal lne. But play your game man don't listen to anyoneee

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 02:42 PM   #6
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

They be hating!

Nah they just want it to be more "barebones" in tournaments and such.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:08 PM   #7
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Kam-) View Post
yea, they just mad they can't adapt or was playing the game since before vindicator was out and were too scared to try something new.

Others just hate it because they got used to everyone else hating it and being called cheap when using certain moves. I can assure you it wasn't like this back in 06-07 idk where everything went wrong.

I say use any moves you want, thats what TMyApp Created it for.
This is such a lie.
it WAS like that back in 06-07 that's why Ryu's Hurricane kick was banned.
Also, Vindicated supers hit boxes are ridiculous and beyond goofy.
And in vindication mode, you can't stop ryu's super with a normal at times.

Has a lot more to do with hit boxes, than it has to deal with "skill"

Not to mention the shoto vindicated characters have like 7-9 supers EACH!
I have a feeling someone is going to say i'm lying about this, and so i'll count'em out.
Ryu:
Regular Shinku Hadouken
Hurricane Kick
Two-Piece Uppercut
Air Hadou[Yes I count it as a seperate super]
Downward Air Hadou
Level 3 RD
Level 2 Mugen Move.
Downward Hand thing with the purple flames.

Akuma:
Sliding Ball Super[pause]
Triple Uppercut
Downward Air Hadou
The Lightning Kick Super
Level 3 RD
Level 1 RD
Level 2 RD

Ken:
Triple Uppercut
Flaming Projectile[down back]
Shoryu-Reppa
Flaming Dash move that leaves a trail of flames
Flaming uppercut
Flaming Wheel move[the one done in the air]
Air Hadouken[one that pushes him back]
Level 3 RD
Level 2 Vindicated move.

No character in SFO should have more than 4 Supers IMO, let alone twice that, it's just goofy/ridiculous

That, and The vindicated moves were sort of modeled after Reuben Kee's Mugen creations.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 02-22-2014 at 06:12 PM.
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #8
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Its basically just the hitboxes that bother me, you get hit from a ryus shinku when its not even touching you lol

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 02-22-2014, 06:29 PM   #9
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

I find it funny how people mention 06-07 as if I wasn't there , it's just so ridiculous man lol.
People overwhelmingly hated vindicated moves are you serious.
Not saying this is true, but due to the mentions already mentioned, but a lot of players hated the moves because they resembled Reuben Kee's creations on the engine "mugen" and Reuben Kee had died, so a lot of people seen it as a slap in the face as well because according to them, Tmyapp didn't even acknowledge them.
This is not HOW I FEEL, this is how people I talked to back then felt[along with the moves being overpowered, and etc]
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:56 PM   #10
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

I like Vindicated Akuma though.

He's the only Shoto who was balanced fairly with Vindication. Normal Akuma is trash.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 10:52 PM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

funny...
when asked though, people do not think those vindication moves are abusives. on the contrary they think half of them are useless.

also funny, everyone i played with vindicator on... never even abused the moves. even though it was clearly stated that in my games, everything goes.

so you are telling me, this whole community, including everyone who tries to stay rank 1 in the ladder, actually are all playing fair and square ?

hmmm... somehow i have problems swallowing that one.
but yeah your right on one thing... ever since vindicator came out. the hate has been there. same for TLF.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 10:54 PM   #12
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

No hate on the actual moves, just the hit boxes being out of wack.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 02-23-2014, 07:46 AM   #13
Abomination210
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Abomination210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for your inputs ^^

It's always darkest, just before the dawn.
Abomination210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:54 AM   #14
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Those vind hit boxes are what make GV wonderful
Old 02-23-2014, 05:55 PM   #15
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
This is such a lie.
it WAS like that back in 06-07 that's why Ryu's Hurricane kick was banned.
Also, Vindicated supers hit boxes are ridiculous and beyond goofy.
And in vindication mode, you can't stop ryu's super with a normal at times.

Has a lot more to do with hit boxes, than it has to deal with "skill"

Not to mention the shoto vindicated characters have like 7-9 supers EACH!
I have a feeling someone is going to say i'm lying about this, and so i'll count'em out.
Ryu:
Regular Shinku Hadouken
Hurricane Kick
Two-Piece Uppercut
Air Hadou[Yes I count it as a seperate super]
Downward Air Hadou
Level 3 RD
Level 2 Mugen Move.
Downward Hand thing with the purple flames.

Akuma:
Sliding Ball Super[pause]
Triple Uppercut
Downward Air Hadou
The Lightning Kick Super
Level 3 RD
Level 1 RD
Level 2 RD

Ken:
Triple Uppercut
Flaming Projectile[down back]
Shoryu-Reppa
Flaming Dash move that leaves a trail of flames
Flaming uppercut
Flaming Wheel move[the one done in the air]
Air Hadouken[one that pushes him back]
Level 3 RD
Level 2 Vindicated move.

No character in SFO should have more than 4 Supers IMO, let alone twice that, it's just goofy/ridiculous

That, and The vindicated moves were sort of modeled after Reuben Kee's Mugen creations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
Its basically just the hitboxes that bother me, you get hit from a ryus shinku when its not even touching you lol
Quote:
I find it funny how people mention 06-07 as if I wasn't there , it's just so ridiculous man lol.
Not saying this is true, but due to the mentions already mentioned, but a lot of players hated the moves because they resembled Reuben Kee's creations on the engine "mugen" and Reuben Kee had died, so a lot of people seen it as a slap in the face as well because according to them, Tmyapp didn't even acknowledge them.
This is not HOW I FEEL, this is how people I talked to back then felt[along with the moves being overpowered, and etc]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
No hate on the actual moves, just the hit boxes being out of wack.
Everything quoted is why I dislike vind. Dont even get me started on vind Sakura.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:39 PM   #16
APPLES33D

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 255
APPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enough
Visit APPLES33D's YouTube

Why didnt anyone mention these issues about the hitboxes on GV moves when tmy was asking for the things the community wanted before the update/patch?
APPLES33D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #17
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by APPLES33D View Post
Why didnt anyone mention these issues about the hitboxes on GV moves when tmy was asking for the things the community wanted before the update/patch?
Bingo.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:49 PM   #18
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]Killer View Post

He's the only Shoto who was balanced fairly with Vindication. Normal Akuma is trash.
trueee
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:13 PM   #19
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

I realize i'm late, but I just noticed this and want to say a few things.

Quote:
Vindicated Ryu was added months before Reu's unfortunate accident and if I'm not mistaken Reu himself was aware of it. I think the biggest issue was that during this time, the mugen community was incredibly elitist. You had to ask permission for everything including stuff from the official source game if you didn't take the time to rip it or look for it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]Killer View Post

Agreed completely. Unvind Evil Ryu trumps Unvind Akuma in every way. There's no reason at all to use Unvind Akuma if you have Evil Ryu.

Just Akuma's dive kick alone already sets him apart and opens him up to new ways to get around so much stuff that it's a real shame that it's a vindicated move.

Actually, now that it's mentioned I do agree that the vindicated shotos have too much clutter and that some of it should be cut in order to streamline them.
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote