SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday Rap Battles: Epic Rap Battles of SFO (Week 1) TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 70 09-20-2013 11:42 AM
Epic Rap Battles of History Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 07-23-2013 09:51 AM
SFO Battles (DH)Legionare Banners, Avatars and Images 13 04-27-2009 07:04 PM
http://The Greatest Storyline in Wrestling History Killer Links 7 01-02-2009 06:20 AM
Greatest battles Abdoun_bacK General Comments & Strategies 13 12-09-2005 12:59 PM

Old 10-11-2014, 07:30 PM   #26
freshchild

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
freshchild is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Greatest Battles In SFO History

hmm.. i believe my best battle was with 1 hitta.. we were doin a chunvs.chun and he won with 5% healt left it was a nice fight
freshchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:35 AM   #27
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

my very first match was a memorable one.
my first true match i mean. TarkanX ! i thought, the guys the biggest deal, i'll get raped madly. but no... he played it to my level. there was next to no supers. timers was on and each round was down to a few seconds left only. just specials and regular moves.

the guy really impressed me, to a point where it gave me goose bumps. i just had to continu on. yes he could have completely anihilated me, but instead he showed me fair play, he showed me a great game worth playing and that is what pushed me to stay here.

i'll always remember that one.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 04:08 PM   #28
decorrain
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 88
decorrain is an unknown quantity at this point

My great battle Me an Nferno666 had a rivalry all because of wedding peach x.D it was good matches he'd win I'd win, last time i check i won..but then blanka09 step into the game and destroyed me x.D also, Me an TMyApp vs Nferno666 and Blanka09..that was epic..but i also had great fight's among many good players as of Blockattack, Metal_ken,Resident~Ryu, wolfey,asshole, doomtrain many more the list goes on. ugh i remeber the days of only turbo an normal an the speed gear users...

Bump: My great battle Me an Nferno666 had a rivalry all because of wedding peach x.D it was good matches he'd win I'd win, last time i check i won..but then blanka09 step into the game and destroyed me x.D also, Me an TMyApp vs Nferno666 and Blanka09..that was epic..but i also had great fight's among many good players as of Blockattack, Metal_ken,Resident~Ryu, wolfey,asshole, doomtrain many more the list goes on. ugh i remeber the days of only turbo an normal an the speed gear users...
Old 12-19-2014, 12:41 PM   #29
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

I literally just remembered a hella crazy fight from 2006.

I had been drinking. I believe it was Wild Turkey. I had just logged on and I realized immediately something was wrong.

I wasn't typing what I was trying to. I mean, my fingers were swimming in the deep part of the pool. Lol.

So I see DrunkenMasta in the server and I'm like "wan taa team" or some **** like that. Let him know immediately that I had been drinking and that my fingers were ****ed up.

Avatar Killer (Bryant) and Nixz are the first two to join my host.

I pick Wolvie and DM picks Ryu. Bryant picks Ryu and Nixz picks Sentinal.

By the time the announcer got done yelling "FIGHT!" for the twelfth time or so Bryant was already dead. It took me roughly twenty seconds to kill Nixz.

By the time the fight was over I had been hit once, by like a high punch or some ****. DM didn't even get tagged in.

DM was like "holy ****." Bryant and Nixz were both spazzing. It was hilarious.

To be fair, I once raped Zhou YuX in a 1 on 1 tag with two Wolvies vs. two Spideys and did roughly the same thing. That was in 2005.

I used to be so awesome. xD
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:12 PM   #30
dark~killer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 74
dark~killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit dark~killer's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
... Did you just accuse Ferno of using SG?
i think he just did lol...

The dawn
dark~killer is offline   Reply With Quote