SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fullscreen issue MEGAMATT Members Help Center 3 09-29-2009 11:35 AM
Sfo Full Screen zenhatesyou Bugs and Problems report 15 09-08-2008 02:37 PM
fullscreen bug (OG)-MEGAMATT Members Help Center 10 09-11-2007 01:06 PM
Full screen? sportyq8 Members Help Center 16 08-23-2006 11:26 PM

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
XKyojiX

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
XKyojiX has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Fullscreen isn't really full screen...?

Yeah...the title pretty much says it...is there anyway i can enlarge the game further then it already is? cause i can barely even see my character...
Old 03-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Liquid_Silence
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Liquid_Silence is an unknown quantity at this point

=/

Did you change your Computer Resolution? *Example* 267x 1500

Or if that's not the problem you could just grab sfo by it's Top,Side,Bottom screen then stretch it out.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #3
XKyojiX

Post Thanks / Like

Well i tried the changing resolution and that worked a little bit...but it won't allow me to stretch the screen like you said...all i wanna do is see the game better Y-Y lol. Thank you for your help btw
Old 03-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #4
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Put your face up to the screen, maybe. :]

On the Web Version, you can stretch it.

I think you can with the downloaded one too.

Orr, just press the maximize button. That usually brings it to full screen.

Do what that ho right there, said.

Though, it'll be much more difficult to play full screen.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
XKyojiX

Post Thanks / Like

see...that is the problem...it won't let me maximize it or stretch it...and btw what do you mean i will have problems with full screen o.o?
Old 03-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #6
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Well if you have Windows Vista,open up the start button and seach up &quot;SFO&quot;,then this should come out.

If you have Windows XP,just try seaching &quot;SFO&quot; once again,and &quot;SFO Full Screen&quot; should come up.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
Klens
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 66
Klens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enough

man trust you dont want to play full screen.
unless you want more lag and les quality?
Old 03-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #8
lovemusic45
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
lovemusic45 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea dude i play with a small screen
Old 03-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #9
(F-K)dark~ace
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(F-K)dark~ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Your problem may be you simply have the downloaded version of the game, and with the downloaded version, max screen is not available..if you really want to play wih a large screen(not recommended), then only play the online version.

Honestly, I'm recommending that you get used to the small screen, it's much faster, and less lag. It took me awhile to get used to it, but trust me it's better...but if you really prefer large screen, just play online version.

Old 03-26-2009, 03:57 AM   #10
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

If you want to be able to stretch the screen to your own size just open the SFO vista short cut ... you might need to download Shockwave player 11 but atleast you can adjust it to the size you want...
But having saying that when you installed SFO there should of been a short cut created on your desktop that one should of allowed you stretch it to the size you want..

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Old 03-26-2009, 04:48 AM   #11
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (lovemusic45 @ Mar. 25 2009,22:19)]yea dude i play with a small screen
That's nice. But the man said he's needs help playing full screen. sharing that you use small screen isn't helping him at all. Please be more helpful and stay on topic or do not post at all.

As Strider said, in the directory you installed SFO to (when using the downlaod version), simply use the SFO_fullscreen and it will play in full screen.

Also, with the download version, even if you open SFO_smallwindow, you simply click the MAXIMIZE button (at the top right of the window screen) and it will go into full screen mode.

Old 03-26-2009, 05:15 AM   #12
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

i think everyone here uses small screen its faster and less lag. when i use full screen it goes to full screen so i guess it is
Old 03-26-2009, 05:33 AM   #13
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dj_hussla @ Mar. 26 2009,06:15)]i think everyone here uses small screen its faster and less lag. when i use full screen it goes to full screen so i guess it is
You need to stop your spamming (saying something completely un-related to topics as i see you do day in and out) and start staying on topic on this forum... this is ur last warning from me.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #14
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Yeah but DPX, it's also helpful.
It's not just spamming. I would've told him the same thing too.

But yeah, play Web Version if you want Full Screen. Downloaded one works, but not everytime. Chances are, you'll maximize the window itself, but the game will stay the same size, with just all BLACK fullscreen windows around it.

Again, preferred: small screen.

=[
Old 03-26-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Everyone heres i would say play on the small screen because full screen lags and make the game hella slow.

so if the game wont let you play on full screen mode its doing you a favor but streching it should work.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #16
4~LiFe
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point

guys hes not asking you to tell him to play small screen, its his choice is it not? but download sfo vista and you should be able to sized it the way you want

Old 03-28-2009, 08:51 AM   #17
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

The default smallscreen size should work fine. It it the optimal setting for the game.
Using Fullscreen can carry, absolutely no benifits .. for the time being.

Increasing the size in the SFO window, slows down the game itself, as of late, this can get you disconnected
from the game vindicator, done enough times.. this warrants an AUTO-LOCKOUT.

The quality of game graphics are decreased, and in some cases, the SFO Custom Colors dont show correctly.

But, if you want to, follow the steps listed in this thread to help run SFO maximized.

Closed..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Closed Thread