SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[MUSIC] Our fighting Game national Anthem AeroX17 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 09-09-2011 08:26 PM
The Greatest Football game ever SolidSnake76 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 0 08-20-2007 03:44 PM
Greatest ever fighting game' (ShinKu_Ryu) General 30 06-04-2006 06:31 PM

Old 12-25-2013, 05:47 PM   #1
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube
Default GREATEST ONLINE FIGHTING GAME EVER

i was sitting here thinkn...WOW this is a GREAT game. there so many cool things about this game. to the way each characters respond to movement and how there face expression change. its juss awsome. and to think ONLY 1 PERSON CREATED THIS GAME!. tmyapp HAS to be a very intelligent intellectual to have come up with this game. and instead of being apart of some major gaming coorperation the funding is coming from the member of the forum and of in-game. in a way we are like family!!. To be honest sfo is a close nit community. Lord knows how long it been since I've donated myself. but i REALLY want to give thanks to the people that donate to this "family". I really appreciate you guys. i really do. without sfo i wouldnt have inything to do but play ball and lift weights lol. but i realized that there MANY people like me that care dearly about this game. It might be a game but in reality ITS MORE THAN JUSS A GAME, Its APART OF OUR LIVES. If i wasn't right, then why do people come back to this game after they've had children and have started a life? But yeah sfo is pretty amazing. i bet there not another game EVER that is unique like sfo. And I KNOW theres not another "forum" gam or not, that is as close as we are!! NOW TELL ME THIS AINT THE BEST ONLINE FIGHTING EVER!!!!

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Satsui no Hado "殺意の波動 " first Place Tournament Winner!
Original XA member (2008 Era)
(X-A)ken-lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #2
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: GREATEST ONLINE FIGHTING GAME EVER

[Fake Thread Alert]
-Elite_Ken- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

SFO is amazing, it's a part of everyone's life who ever enjoyed it.

Come to think of it, block what ever happened to that SFO road trip stuff??? Lol

You know we all meet up and have fun or something like that!

All at your expense too... Lol

Last edited by LuXv; 12-25-2013 at 06:00 PM.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #4
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

So....which of your accounts did we ban again?

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post

Come to think of it, block what ever happened to that SFO road trip stuff??? Lol

I'mma have 'fun' at your expense too baby.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I'm expensive

Old 12-25-2013, 07:10 PM   #7
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'm expensive
Dollar bills aren't that rare.
-Elite_Ken- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:48 PM   #8
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

USD nah my currency is Kuwaiti Dinar...

Old 12-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #9
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: GREATEST ONLINE FIGHTING GAME EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by (X-A)ken-lord View Post
i was sitting here thinkn...WOW this is a GREAT game. there so many cool things about this game. to the way each characters respond to movement and how there face expression change. its juss awsome. and to think ONLY 1 PERSON CREATED THIS GAME!. tmyapp HAS to be a very intelligent intellectual to have come up with this game. and instead of being apart of some major gaming coorperation the funding is coming from the member of the forum and of in-game. in a way we are like family!!. To be honest sfo is a close nit community. Lord knows how long it been since I've donated myself. but i REALLY want to give thanks to the people that donate to this "family". I really appreciate you guys. i really do. without sfo i wouldnt have inything to do but play ball and lift weights lol. but i realized that there MANY people like me that care dearly about this game. It might be a game but in reality ITS MORE THAN JUSS A GAME, Its APART OF OUR LIVES. If i wasn't right, then why do people come back to this game after they've had children and have started a life? But yeah sfo is pretty amazing. i bet there not another game EVER that is unique like sfo. And I KNOW theres not another "forum" gam or not, that is as close as we are!! NOW TELL ME THIS AINT THE BEST ONLINE FIGHTING EVER!!!!

Old 12-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #10
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Stop lying, I heard from the grapevine that you'll do something strange for anything off the McDonald's dollar menu.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #11
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwing View Post
Stop lying, I heard from the grapevine that you'll do something strange for anything off the McDonald's dollar menu.
LOL

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #12
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

This dude soft man...

No drama intended, but I thought u kept it G...

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:35 AM   #13
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwing View Post
Must be a sour grapevine if you heard it from their.

Old 12-26-2013, 02:23 AM   #14
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube

@latios- u talkn bout me? if so chillout buddy. im jus showing love to da game. dnt act like "you keep it G"

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Old 12-26-2013, 02:24 AM   #15
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

I always keep it G.

Do you think you made Wakka Flocka proud with your speech?

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:27 AM   #16
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

nah...i was juss letting u no wussup..nuff sed

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Old 12-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #17
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

You were just unbanned not to long ago and you're already starting problems with other members. I suggest you stop.

@Lux: Don't worry baby, your secret is safe with us. Sooo, how about coming through in 10 mins? I got those fish sandwiches from McDonalds you love.

Last edited by Cwing; 12-26-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:50 AM   #18
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

i hate fish, its like you dont even know me no'mo

Old 12-26-2013, 04:04 AM   #19
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

But you love those fish sticks though >_>
Old 12-26-2013, 05:13 AM   #20
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:

I actually had a little fund raiser , but little to no one put in for the trip. Everyone slowly backed out the closer the trip date came.

=/

I was thinking about doing it again since everyone is older now.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #21
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
I always keep it G.

Do you think you made Wakka Flocka proud with your speech?
Why you trying to pick on people?

Mr. "I dont fight randoms" ... Thats not what a G do. A "G" gets down for whatever ... Lol.
Did you not show love to a SFO player the sameway XA showed love to the game, now you jumping on his jock like you about that life.

Not cool bro, not cool. Stop picking on ppl.

^

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 12-26-2013 at 05:53 AM.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:30 AM   #22
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

A little birdy told me someone did things for anything off the dollar menu at McDonalds and I came to see if it was true.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:06 AM   #23
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
A little birdy told me someone did things for anything off the dollar menu at McDonalds and I came to see if it was true.
Anyone that doesnt support mega SFO love threads, does not deserve even dollar menu goodies.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #24
Bonkah

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Bonkah is an unknown quantity at this point

didnt kno sfo had a fb app and a page you guys are coming up.. unless im just stupid late..
Bonkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:15 AM   #25
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

This made me smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote