SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday Rap Battles: Epic Rap Battles of SFO (Week 1) TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 70 09-20-2013 11:42 AM
Epic Rap Battles of History Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 07-23-2013 09:51 AM
SFO Battles (DH)Legionare Banners, Avatars and Images 13 04-27-2009 07:04 PM
http://The Greatest Storyline in Wrestling History Killer Links 7 01-02-2009 06:20 AM
Greatest battles Abdoun_bacK General Comments & Strategies 13 12-09-2005 12:59 PM

Old 09-17-2014, 03:30 PM   #1
SBYRD5
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about
Default Greatest Battles In SFO History

TMyApp Reconnaissance
Greatest Battles In SFO History & Confrontations.

Life is an arena in so many implications of that very phrase and sense...however our friendly SFO has always been a battle ground. Some once weak thier hearts hardern over the years and they well most if not all learned the way of the SFO waunder / the sfo warrior.

What were the greatest confrontations and battles in sfo history. Some would say my prominence in 2006 was uncanny however like a prominent Vince McMamon TMyApp ended my career on sfo....we cried and repented. How many were put to rest over the years of sfo how many fought against the currents of sfo's rule over our lives....who fought through the tundras of inactivity when TMyApp was living from paycheck to paycheck.

Or the arrival of Titaniumfist as Sysop and his hard/real talk to hardern fans. Or our gloden arc of 2003 when SFO's Saga first began after the previous glory of XMvsSF. From Dante's steady stride to Spidey_King's to Metal_ken. Even our hell rider Nferno666 who maintained a steady dominance at all times of his career sense the beginning hero & villian lineage of lose to win ratios. Or our Queen of all time sfo career wise I have to say her because I recall wedding~peach & Angel_wings being legite shadowlady legends ingame. Then you have lady~champ and mercedes04's prominence.

I don't know I'm just saying this should be a very promising encounter I have alot to say....so should you we are at the twilight now of sfo's lineage...why not let me know what your really feeling.....some of you are at a lose for words...when we speak on true terminology then we'll know who the kings and queens were on true terminology....then we'll know.....then we'll know on the true not the false..

Last edited by SBYRD5; 09-17-2014 at 04:47 PM.
SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1179
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Greatest Battles In SFO History

That 23 minute lagfest of a spiderman match we had years ago....

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:39 PM   #3
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Every fight I had in 2011 - 2012. =\
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #4
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1179
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
Every fight I had in 2011 - 2012. =\
When wolf and I tagged against blanka09 and Nferno666, I punked out and died early and he carried the entire match and won with no healing.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:41 PM   #5
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

I had some good ones block...

My best fight with you was on my slow pc...when you used your cyclops....and i had my sentinel.....and you tried to melee me but I blocked so many blows but you had so many blows...lol

and I won by a hair....last hit was my sentinel falling from the the sky double handed and your cyclops doing the hard kick flip from the ground....epic.

Last edited by SBYRD5; 09-17-2014 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:22 PM   #6
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

That time I had to face myself

its like my opponent (me) knew every move I (Him) was going todo before I (Me, this time) did it.

I (Me) was on my toes the whole match. It was one for the ages.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:57 PM   #7
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1511
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

I got a top 5 of my favorites.......

1. SpideyKing (RR vs FC, Clash Of Nations 3 Match) Won 2-0
2. Latios (WWT5) Won 5-2
3. Riku (WWT4) Won 4-3
4. Killer Dude (UG Armageddon tournament) Won 4-2
5. Metal_Ken (NWOTA 3 Finals)Won 7-5

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:08 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

the best time i ever had and the best matches i ever had were with my all time rival PIP99 !

when we started the night of the sentinel tournament. we both knew that we'd be facing each others in the finals. though it was kinda hard to get there. we both won with certain ease and i ended up losing only to my lack of super jumping power.

aside from that, i think i got a good run for their money to people thinking i was weak to begin with.

but the best times and matches have to be me and TMyApp tagging together to destroy people int he servers. unfortunately i was the weaker link in that tag team !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:27 AM   #9
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

I'm just saying if y'all saw how i dismantled and picked apart riku in that $300 wolverine tournament. It was a thing of beauty.

And the time i beat lati in the akuma tournament.

HotTopic vs Nferno666 was an amazing match for anybody else that.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:06 AM   #10
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
I'm just saying if y'all saw how i dismantled and picked apart riku in that $300 wolverine tournament. It was a thing of beauty.

I won that tournament solidsnake hosted for the cash wolverine, the final was me vs latios.

What are you talking about? lol

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:48 PM   #11
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AlphaRiku- View Post
Quote:

I won that tournament solidsnake hosted for the cash wolverine, the final was me vs latios.

So are you saying I didn't beat you? Because that's shady how you you replied. If you remember the semi finals was me vs you, lati vs paki. The me vs lati and then you vs paki, then you and lati and me and paki. I was 1-2 and and you and paki were both tied and lati had the most wins and then paki dropped.

You and lati did primal mode for the final.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 09-18-2014, 02:24 PM   #12
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Is the forum's search feature that complicated for you buffoons to use?

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:34 PM   #13
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -AlphaRiku- View Post
Quote:

So are you saying I didn't beat you? Because that's shady how you you replied. If you remember the semi finals was me vs you, lati vs paki. The me vs lati and then you vs paki, then you and lati and me and paki. I was 1-2 and and you and paki were both tied and lati had the most wins and then paki dropped.

You and lati did primal mode for the final.
You never beat me.

Semi finals http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=31119

Shiny~Latios vs shad0wslayer U lost 0-3
Riku vs silver-ken I Won 3-1
xfaderx vs Pakistani Paki gave fader the win

I beat duce 3-1

You lost to latios 0-3

Finals http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=31575

I beat latios 2-0

I beat fader 2-0

So yeah dunno what your talking about buddy 0_o

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles

Last edited by -AlphaRiku-; 09-18-2014 at 02:37 PM.
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #14
|ChimpY|

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

You be smokin on that pretendo
Old 09-18-2014, 08:29 PM   #15
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBYRD5 View Post

TMyApp Reconnaissance

Greatest Battles In SFO History & Confrontations.

Life is an arena in so many implications of that very phrase and sense...however our friendly SFO has always been a battle ground. Some once weak thier hearts hardern over the years and they well most if not all learned the way of the SFO waunder / the sfo warrior.

What were the greatest confrontations and battles in sfo history. Some would say my prominence in 2006 was uncanny however like a prominent Vince McMamon TMyApp ended my career on sfo....we cried and repented. How many were put to rest over the years of sfo how many fought against the currents of sfo's rule over our lives....who fought through the tundras of inactivity when TMyApp was living from paycheck to paycheck.

Or the arrival of Titaniumfist as Sysop and his hard/real talk to hardern fans. Or our gloden arc of 2003 when SFO's Saga first began after the previous glory of XMvsSF. From Dante's steady stride to Spidey_King's to Metal_ken. Even our hell rider Nferno666 who maintained a steady dominance at all times of his career sense the beginning hero & villian lineage of lose to win ratios. Or our Queen of all time sfo career wise I have to say her because I recall wedding~peach & Angel_wings being legite shadowlady legends ingame. Then you have lady~champ and mercedes04's prominence.

I don't know I'm just saying this should be a very promising encounter I have alot to say....so should you we are at the twilight now of sfo's lineage...why not let me know what your really feeling.....some of you are at a lose for words...when we speak on true terminology then we'll know who the kings and queens were on true terminology....then we'll know.....then we'll know on the true not the false..
Ya nice thread man. Umm, I don't remember competing vs. you @SBYRD5. Can't remember. But I do remember my greatest battle was playing with tmyapp in a 2on2 tag or brawl match . When he was active, blanka09 hosted game, me, tmyapp, and I think nferno666 all played. It was the happiest moment I had at that time. If I could do it all over again, I would; if not lemme cherish it for all eternity.

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Game Modes: XvsSF or Unvind
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:50 PM   #16
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Bruh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	653

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 09-18-2014, 10:50 PM   #17
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ChimpY| View Post
You be smokin on that pretendo
Lmfaoo

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 11:52 AM   #18
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Thinking back, one of my favorite fights, the one when I knew I was the best at using Wolverine in general, was when I was on 14kb/ps dial up and I still beat Blanka's Spiderman 1 on 1 2-0 without healing.

The fight took 15 minutes.

Of the countless fights I've had with Duze over the years, fights with Abdoun, fights with Liquid and ABA, and the fights I had with EYO, Asrb and iTaly, I'd say I've had my fair share of insane Wolvie fights. I trained Blockattack, Tsunami, and Estset, so every time I fight them it's a trip.

I've had unbelievably Wolverine vs. Ryu fights with everyone. When I brought up 2011 - 2012 it was the last time I was good with Wolverine. The fights I had with ItsAllLove in that time are probably my favorite of the past decade.

Back in 2007 - 2008 when I had my 32mb/ps internet I perfected 80% of the people I fought with Chun-li exclusively and went undefeated for a ridiculously long span of time in which I called SFO my bitch. That was fun.

My long and storied tag history has included dream matches galore. Every time Block and I tagged it was magical. I've had incredible tag matches with Kirosana, AngelWings, HellBlaze, Limbei, Tsunami, Ferno, RyusRessurection, nomercy, DRS, NinjaRyu, Ashley, Sha, Mercedes, and many more who I can't think of at the time.

As far as epic fights go, I had a handful of incredible Sentinal fights with Life, and Ski (whom I consider the greatest Sentinal user in SFO history).

I've fought the best Ken users in SFO and horribly mutilated them. =x

Dude in 13 years you fight a lot of people.

Vipa, Blazer, AK, Annihilation, so on so forth.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 09-19-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Old 09-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #19
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 65
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
That 23 minute lagfest of a spiderman match we had years ago....
Didn't I...didn't I observe this? OMG. I did. I remember this lol.

I loved my random encounters with blockattack, and then doing some juicy back to back onslaught battles.

We kicked every last person that joined...lol.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:57 PM   #20
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

One of the battles I want to mention is this one..

SBYRD5 (Spiderman) vs. Nferno666 (Sakura) (2005)

It was his host and it was one of those rare non-tag matches he had when he fought one on one and I had a theory there were no speed programs involved for this battle or any speed enhancements of any kinda just a straight forward joust. Now what gets me is we both know sakura is a dash type character and spider man is kinda a certain kinda balanced character were he can hang to the air.

The fight between me and nferno had a mixture of aerial and ground to ground exchange because his sakura forced a ground to ground exchange due to the 45 degree hadoken so I couldn't stick to the air that much.

It was round for round for round down to the hair each round nothing but a hair of health each nearly double ko's. Now on our round 3 at the end I snuck up behind nferno and evaded his uppercut special with sakura....however a hit glitch happened and I lost the match while going in for a spidey kick on his blind side...no way I could've lost...a bbad glitch and a bad diss..

his response at the end...

"Hehe almost got me but I pulled a win.

my reponse. "Speechless some exchange well done gg."

my private response... "I'm aware there was an uppercut glitch with the game..it would've been my win was the glitch forced....*sigh* no way i could've lost."

nonetheless gg.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:31 PM   #21
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

... Did you just accuse Ferno of using SG?
Old 10-06-2014, 07:28 PM   #22
estset

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBYRD5 View Post
One of the battles I want to mention is this one..

SBYRD5 (Spiderman) vs. Nferno666 (Sakura) (2005)

It was his host and it was one of those rare non-tag matches he had when he fought one on one and I had a theory there were no speed programs involved for this battle or any speed enhancements of any kinda just a straight forward joust.
I didn't believed it until I read it lol.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:36 PM   #23
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I really feel like Byrd is breaking rules somehow in every post he's made in the past 24 hours or so. 0_o
Old 10-10-2014, 12:55 PM   #24
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

SBYRD5 vs. Battleaxe22

Intense battle ingame 2008 we had it out down to wire three double ko's ryu to ryu.
most intense fight of my sfo career.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:32 PM   #25
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

if I can remember another great battle I had (over my years on sfo) was with a dude @rata_05.
Why? because I can remember in a 2on2 brawl matchs, one was his ryu vs. my ryu. I won that one. 2nd match (after rematch) was my ryu vs. his juggernaut. He owned me straight, despite his playing style and lag.

As i stated in my other post, throughout so far my years on sfo, my toughest opponent battles are dpx, xfaderx, wolf-15, ryulord, ladychamp, rashiznit, chimpy, killaseason, blockattack, system4, daddypete, sha Nicole, ken-lord, nferno666, alphariku, dante, spideyking, liquidsnake78, and of course @TMyApp. The rest I cant remember other names.

If I forget any, remind me plz and thank you.

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Game Modes: XvsSF or Unvind

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 10-11-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote