SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
for new players ULT1MATEWAR321 New Features 6 08-22-2012 09:12 PM
MAG Players? Lightning~Bolt General 17 12-26-2011 01:40 PM
NBA Players CiaraSpareNo1 General 6 12-07-2011 06:28 PM
SFO needs more players. Noobkiller General Comments & Strategies 19 05-24-2010 01:20 PM
players blackhole Members Help Center 8 05-20-2009 12:17 AM

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #201
LuXv

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: The Best SFO Players?

The best SFO players?

((DeathLuX))
(M-X)ALPHASHIN
_LuXurious

them ninjas, must use hax or something they too difficult to beat.
legend has it they are so nice, they just let everyone else win.

Mind = Blown

Old 08-24-2013, 12:12 AM   #202
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
Jose is EliteAttack aka EbBsz

Edit: And yes, he's a pretty good player. Don't know about best though. Currently, he probably is.
=D

I'm a top player who can take on the best, that's all I need to say.

Old 08-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #203
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Adding Bahki to my list. Don't go thinking you beat me at the top of my game.

Old 08-24-2013, 08:03 AM   #204
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Dont forget dat kindaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 08-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #205
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

if you keep having to tell people to add you to their list you probably shouldn't be on it..

--------------------------------------------------------

Old 08-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #206
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
The best SFO players?

((DeathLuX))
(M-X)ALPHASHIN
_LuXurious

them ninjas, must use hax or something they too difficult to beat.
legend has it they are so nice, they just let everyone else win.

Mind = Blown
Never heard of them.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #207
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

~.~"

why you little...!!!!

Old 08-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #208
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Looks at SFO awards.... Nuff said

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 08-27-2013, 02:25 AM   #209
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinidadTae View Post
How about you host a new one all together?
No time. But I'd hand the format over to whoever was willing to accept it. (Which is basically do everything I did, but don't extend deadlines.) Problem is, not many are.

After Adamantium Crown was supposed to be Wolverine vs The World: the winners of the previous tournaments would play in both tag and solo matches against all challengers (and characters), while they only get to use Wolv, for as long as possible.

Least that's how I remember planning it in my head. It's a lot to place on the shoulders of just those two, especially when everyone that will sign up for Wolv vs The World are likely to be the same folks who got beat in the first two Wolverine Chronicles.

Again, it's a four part idea. Dug up my old blip to find the trailer:

http://blip.tv/titaniumedge/wolverin...g-soon-1663125

If someone is willing to go the distance, and be true to the original format, sure. Even then, I might not care if you did your own thing. I just would've liked to see the four-part thing finally done, as it's never been tried before.

The same goes for Fight Club (which I started hosting after I got permission from LegacyofKain). Anyone's free to re-host it. (Just search the forum for fight club to find Kain's thread and mine, but the site Freeman created for the second one is long gone.) I hosted it twice. Perhaps that I made it unnecessarily complicated was a reason no one wanted to touch it, but it was fun and active at the time.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:29 AM   #210
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1474
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

I may take you up on on that offer. Let me sleep on it, I'll pm you at some point tomorrow.

Bump:
Quote:
No time. But I'd hand the format over to whoever was willing to accept it. (Which is basically do everything I did, but don't extend deadlines.) Problem is, not many are.

After Adamantium Crown was supposed to be Wolverine vs The World: the winners of the previous tournaments would play in both tag and solo matches against all challengers (and characters), while they only get to use Wolv, for as long as possible.

Least that's how I remember planning it in my head. It's a lot to place on the shoulders of just those two, especially when everyone that will sign up for Wolv vs The World are likely to be the same folks who got beat in the first two Wolverine Chronicles.

Again, it's a four part idea. Dug up my old blip to find the trailer:

http://blip.tv/titaniumedge/wolverin...g-soon-1663125

If someone is willing to go the distance, and be true to the original format, sure. Even then, I might not care if you did your own thing. I just would've liked to see the four-part thing finally done, as it's never been tried before.

The same goes for Fight Club (which I started hosting after I got permission from LegacyofKain). Anyone's free to re-host it. (Just search the forum for fight club to find Kain's thread and mine, but the site Freeman created for the second one is long gone.) I hosted it twice. Perhaps that I made it unnecessarily complicated was a reason no one wanted to touch it, but it was fun and active at the time.
I might take you up on that offer after I get these two projects rolling. Let me sleep on it, I'll pm you tomorrow.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:50 AM   #211
iHighRoller
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
iHighRoller is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit iHighRoller's Facebook Visit iHighRoller's Twitter Visit iHighRoller's YouTube
Post Re: The Best SFO Players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxar View Post
Hmmm, wat I am thinking is this:

To me, there is NO best players for this SFO game. Just because your net speed, character tactics, skill ability, lag, tough in-game names, and screen functionality are good, doesn't mean your really the best player on SFO. I will say if there's anyone who should be the best SFO player here is "TMyApp the creator of SFO". Not (pointing fingers at anyone) but... still, although I never fought TmyApp b4 & and have seen him in-game as well b4, i am hoping to play with him 1 day. So please no drama on my post.
Especially, with the lag and glitches in this game. No one is good, you just win by luck.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:35 AM   #212
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHighRoller View Post
Especially, with the lag and glitches in this game. No one is good, you just win by luck.
You're either a very impressive troll or you are the dumbest user on the forum.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-27-2013, 04:38 AM   #213
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Nah skill factors in, but the thing about SFO is that skill isn't the only thing that factors.

Skill
Internet Connection

That's what it comes down to, honestly. There's people that wasn't able to beat some people yet they was able to beat people who were considered "Way better" just because of the difference in connection.

I guess adapting can relate more to being the more skilled player, but at the same time it's not really being more skilled if you clearly have the advantage due to your connection...Idk, that's why I just accepted the fact that SFO isn't a real SF game so I just play it for fun lol.

Old 08-27-2013, 06:18 AM   #214
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
This is Highroller

He my dawg but he look like a tootsie roll with the ability to speak
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 08-27-2013, 06:55 AM   #215
iHighRoller
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Visit iHighRoller's Facebook Visit iHighRoller's Twitter Visit iHighRoller's YouTube

Quote:
Shad0w you're just bad literally. Seeking attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not On For Long View Post
Nah skill factors in, but the thing about SFO is that skill isn't the only thing that factors.

Skill
Internet Connection

That's what it comes down to, honestly. There's people that wasn't able to beat some people yet they was able to beat people who were considered "Way better" just because of the difference in connection.

I guess adapting can relate more to being the more skilled player, but at the same time it's not really being more skilled if you clearly have the advantage due to your connection...Idk, that's why I just accepted the fact that SFO isn't a real SF game so I just play it for fun lol.
I don't think it really has to do with internet connection unless you're playing on the web. I think it depends on what kind of pc or laptop you have. Basically if you have a gaming pc you'll have a 90% chance of winning most of your matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
This is Highroller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBqC8Uok75g
He my dawg but he look like a tootsie roll with the ability to speak
It'll be best if you didn't judge me because you probably don't look any better.

Last edited by iHighRoller; 08-27-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #216
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Shad0w you're just bad literally. Seeking attention.

I don't think it really has to do with internet connection unless you're playing on the web. I think it depends on what kind of pc or laptop you have. Basically if you have a gaming pc you'll have a 90% chance of winning most of your matches.

It'll be best if you didn't judge me because you probably don't look any better.
Lolololololol duce you to much I take back everything I ever said about Itachi back. Dude look like precious reincarnated soundin like that dude from family guy "imma bee, imma sting you with my stinger". Nobody is looking for attention man your comment was just so ignorant and then you contradict yourself in your reply.

I'll humor you tho... If it's not the internet connect (which it is) and its based on the computers hardware and etc. (which plays a part but is not the only reason)... Then the best sfo players would be the ones with the best computers, correct? In all actuality your pc speed only affects your fps and how smooth the game runs. Your internet connect is your ping which determines the time difference between the commands you make and when those commands appear to the opponents screen and vice versa. This just goes to say you need a comp with sufficient ram and a decent net speed

Last but not least.... Duce pull all the girls. Hell, he stole mine and then gave her back after a 3 month court trial.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #217
iHighRoller
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Lolololololol duce you to much I take back everything I ever said about Itachi back. Dude look like precious reincarnated soundin like that dude from family guy "imma bee, imma sting you with my stinger". Nobody is looking for attention man your comment was just so ignorant and then you contradict yourself in your reply.

I'll humor you tho... If it's not the internet connect (which it is) and its based on the computers hardware and etc. (which plays a part but is not the only reason)... Then the best sfo players would be the ones with the best computers, correct? In all actuality your pc speed only affects your fps and how smooth the game runs. Your internet connect is your ping which determines the time difference between the commands you make and when those commands appear to the opponents screen and vice versa. This just goes to say you need a comp with sufficient ram and a decent net speed

Last but not least.... Duce pull all the girls. Hell, he stole mine and then gave her back after a 3 month court trial.
Haha very funny, am i suppose to feel hurt? You must have a bad computer yourself.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #218
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1474
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

You guys are ***gots. That's has to be the reason why y'all argue so much.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #219
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

dead!
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 08-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #220
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
lmao...

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)

Last edited by SolidSnake76; 08-27-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #221
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
lawl...
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 08-27-2013, 08:43 PM   #222
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:

I'm just weak at the moment. I can't take no more, I'm never posting here again. I can't, LOOOOOOL!

Old 08-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #223
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: The Best SFO Players?

Smh
Old 08-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #224
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Im better than all of you. Remember that =). None ya' ready for ryuvsryu
Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #225
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

And with that, I close this.
Closed Thread