SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
for new players ULT1MATEWAR321 New Features 6 08-22-2012 08:12 PM
MAG Players? Lightning~Bolt General 17 12-26-2011 12:40 PM
NBA Players CiaraSpareNo1 General 6 12-07-2011 05:28 PM
SFO needs more players. Noobkiller General Comments & Strategies 19 05-24-2010 12:20 PM
players blackhole Members Help Center 8 05-19-2009 11:17 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #51
DamnGRB

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Best SFO Players?

Have a blessed day man. I wish you well
Old 08-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #52
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1468
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Itachi still passionate about sfo. I remember those glory days. Enjoy that high man. Once you get over it, it only comes back in small bursts.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #53
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: The Best SFO Players?

Hmm yes I do care enough about sfo to post,comment, join events I do not even care about. Though tbh I have been off that high for months now.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 08-12-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #54
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Lol I didn't say care, I said passionate. Everyone here obviously cares about the well-being of sfo or it's community.

Magneto

Old 08-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #55
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinidadTae View Post
Itachi still passionate about sfo. I remember those glory days. Enjoy that high man. Once you get over it, it only comes back in small bursts.
Lmao man this is Street Fighter Online, not Molly Fighter
Old 08-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #56
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: The Best SFO Players?

I always thought being passionate was caring in some type of way. Hmm I may be wrong but thats just what I thought.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:31 AM   #57
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Being passionate for SFO should never be a problem if you ever cared about it. If you cared about it once then it matters enough in your life to be passionate about it, if not for the gameplay or the community then what for the game represents to you.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #58
-InNeRSoul-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 376
-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point

Alot of people buggin...GetOutYoFeelings
Old 08-13-2013, 10:16 AM   #59
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I used to want to be the greatest Bison user ever since everyone talked about how hard he was to use, 2008-2009. Hell now, I don't care, I know I'll whoop anyone butt online, if I lose, I'll beat your butt next time I see you. One thing I can say about Itachi is he's going to give you a fight, say what you want, but he's skilled in every character.

I can say that stand out to me in Nferno666, I'm going to get lessons from him one day, I'm going to make him get online.

People like Mont, NoobKiller,Nferno666, Dante,LiquidSnake76, SolidSnake, Enlighten_Ken, Lyssa, Ashley, Lady_Champ, They don't look at lag it's a mental game with them, and that set aside the good players from bad ones. You can be the greatest skill user EVER but what good is it if you can't use your brain to perform these moves. NoobKiller so dang good he can simply with you with Hadoukens and Kicks.

When I think of how good a player is I think of Brains, you can do 3000 damn uppercuts if you want I don't care, if you don't have the timing and percussion and brains it don't mean a thing.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 08-13-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #60
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

You have to remember that the last update, bison is overpowered now..being good with bison now is not really a big deal since Tmyapp hasen't nerfed him..the same thing happened when the VIP color was changed back to green, instead of black.
Bison is a boss character, his moves are extremely powerful[two of his first special would put you in danger] add that now that he seems faster and etc, and wiola , you have a powerhouse.

Also, why are people listing Nferno666? I'm not trying to be rude , but..last time I played him, he wasn't that good at all and I almost perfected him. Is it out of respect?
Old 08-13-2013, 10:42 AM   #61
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Well look who's using Bison, a Boss. A boss is what a boss does. Nferno666 is probably one of the best Ryu users ever, you crazy Duce :P

Old 08-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #62
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

No he's not, not even close. And when he was, that was like 2001-02.
He was definitely not the best ryu user at the time.
I can list most of the good ryu users I remember by name.

are y'all talking about now? If so I digress, but you guys can't be talking about Nferno666?
Old 08-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #63
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1511
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Its prolly out of respect

Only reason I didn't list myself is the fact my tournament rapsheet speaks for itself.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 08-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #64
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Lol chante right. I don't study the game or care to be the "most skilled multi-user" I train my one character to beat everyone by learning the most cheap and efficient way to get the job done. a win is a win in my book. Skill(in my opinion) is more so for flash(to show off). Y'all can keep that.

@ Dante
You ass. See me on lab ho.

Magneto

Last edited by ~H~Blaze; 08-13-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #65
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

It's the generation gap...

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 08-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #66
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Well anyone with .05 net speed can be the best like Mont said the opponent dont lose life until you have half ur life or just simply dead.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #67
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

5 Best SFO players?
Dylon...
dylon
dylon dylon and dylon

cause he Hadokens hot fire!

Old 08-13-2013, 04:26 PM   #68
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I never heard of that person, who is that? lol

Old 08-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #69
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

LOL Dylon did crazy hadokens...im surprised i remember him..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 08-13-2013, 06:05 PM   #70
DrunkenMasta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

In no particular order

Metal Ken
LiquidSnake78
TrueSpawn
pip99
Xavier
Nferno666
SpideyKing
Blazer Gouki
Dante
Ak47Hardhitter
estset
Blockattack
OpticStinger
carmona89
Tsunami
--(-ôLiF£ô-)--
Xx_Paki786_xX
(-killer_dude-)
DA_VIPA
-Baiken-
_Duce-is-Back_
Lancer_PX
hugovaz
asshole
k0rr1
Kill_Dem_All
L0kito
Klens
-rko-
-TidalWave-
dam_ite!!
CrimsonHunter
Phinally_Champ
Hugovaz
HellBlaze
MyFinalHeaven
Shishio1
feyzuu-50
VIPKiller123
Dwayne
TakeOver
Americanbadass
DaSuperTrooper
(-KIllA13-)
(~BLADE~)
carmona89
xfaderx
chimpy

will edit with names I remember.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #71
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Elite_Ken- View Post
My List is simple...

Nferno66 - (Only real SFO Player I've seen so far Tbh)
NoobKiller
(X-F)Proton
CryingFreeman
GameOver
xfaderx (I'll throw him in there for being legit)
Dante (Adding him because it's amazing how makes so many people look like clowns)

All the rest are try hards or wannabes :/ who still can't play SFO properly. (Not saying that the rest are pure bottom pit trash...just that it's all in their head)
lol this guy is a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxar View Post
Hmmm, wat I am thinking is this:

To me, there is NO best players for this SFO game. Just because your net speed, character tactics, skill ability, lag, tough in-game names, and screen functionality are good, doesn't mean your really the best player on SFO. I will say if there's anyone who should be the best SFO player here is "TMyApp the creator of SFO". Not (pointing fingers at anyone) but... still, although I never fought TmyApp b4 & and have seen him in-game as well b4, i am hoping to play with him 1 day. So please no drama on my post.
Yes some of those are important and can determine the winner, but character tactics, you mean spamming? I don't see a problem with spamming unless you're Cyclops or sent "ROCKET PUNCH"

Ok say if I were to play Mont and he beats me 8-6 isn't that skill? what if 5 of those game were really close and he does it consistently like and set up a schedule "Mont: movie at 2, pawn Divine_shield at 5." doesn't that mean he's overall better player than me.

I understand what you mean though some players are just really fast.. specs and hard to beat because of that. Some not so good or not as good as they use to be because of it > lag, net speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
No skill? The hell? I probably have the among the weakest net in the game and probably not the best laptop to play sfo on. You telling me beating people with better pc's or net/both is not using skill? Beating people who played longer is not using skill? What kind of logic is that.

In any game no matter which there is always someone better. Usually people call that person being better as more skilled than the others. There are all types of skill levels. When you knowing what you actually doing and doing things when you want to do it, how you want to do it is skill. Not everyone can do that at a high level.

Also they people didn't get called being some of the best over night. It took years before people acknowledged them as so. Actually putting in work taking the failures with the success. So when you say its no skill in this game you talking out your ass.

Then i guarantee you if people tried to play console or arcade just as long as sfo they wouldn't be ass.
Some of the things he listed does matter

Honestly SFO doesn't take that long to learn probably a year. when compared to other games I've been playing SC 2 for about 3 years. Only way to get better in that game is to practice takes a while to actually get better. I got from the bottom to mid average" no where near the best" in like two years with consistent practice lol.

Last edited by DwAyN3; 08-13-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #72
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

are you really saying that a computer actually affect the opponent ?
if thats true to you guys, you just prooved that you dont know **** about gaming.

say my computer is old, i see only 15 image per second.
and my opponent as a fast computer. he sees 40 image per second.
we both see the same fight. except he sees much more then you because he sees 40 image per second, meaning he has time to see you coming.

in the end if you play with a lower computer spec... you're not trying to ruin him... you're ruining only yourself because that lower spec comp wont affect him at all. its like you're brining a knife to a gun fight. you can win with that knife, but its gonna require you a hell of a lot more skills then he does.

seriously stops saying computer specs affcts your opponents, it never does !
people think the game syncs by making both computer at the same speed, and that is totally false. computers only waits for queues between each others and those queues are send reguardless of the type of computer you get. there is no waiting on a comp. because its slower.

im surprised blanka09 didn't make anyone list either... wasn't he a decent if not great spiderman player ?
Old 08-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #73
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

I never played him there's alot I good players and majority of people were pretty good at one point or another believe it or not.. Just takes effort which some people didn't wanna put in for that long of a period. But yeah man all those names I see all those players were good

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 08-14-2013, 01:15 AM   #74
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwAyN3 View Post
lol this guy is a boss

Yes some of those are important and can determine the winner, but character tactics, you mean spamming? I don't see a problem with spamming unless you're Cyclops or sent "ROCKET PUNCH"

Ok say if I were to play Mont and he beats me 8-6 isn't that skill? what if 5 of those game were really close and he does it consistently like and set up a schedule "Mont: movie at 2, pawn Divine_shield at 5." doesn't that mean he's overall better player than me.

I understand what you mean though some players are just really fast.. specs and hard to beat because of that. Some not so good or not as good as they use to be because of it > lag, net speed.

Some of the things he listed does matter

Honestly SFO doesn't take that long to learn probably a year. when compared to other games I've been playing SC 2 for about 3 years. Only way to get better in that game is to practice takes a while to actually get better. I got from the bottom to mid average" no where near the best" in like two years with consistent practice lol.
1. Who's boss?
2. Yes sort of. It depends on your own playing style of characters, (not someone elses). Cyclops & Sentinel are not cheap as you may think. It also depends on how you use them. If your the player that uses optic beams or rocket punches, then it's spam. But its really up to the user, not the character dude.

2. Dude. You gotta read or look at movements on your screen to know how your opponent battles you or defeats you. Once you see it, you'll know how Mont or Divine can beat you. It's not only about whos a better player, its about knowing how to use your in-game characters properly, using supers, and doing whatever it takes to win and lose by any means necessary. Like I said b4, its how your playing style is.

3. Exactly. As they say, "Practice makes Perfect". In order to become pro at a game you love, you gotta constantly keep practicing until you get the hang of it. Yes. it does take more than a day/week/ or even a year to be good at something you play. But the question is, how often can you sit in front of your computer/laptop (like 24/7) and play? knowing if you have a life, you'd be so busy that it's hard to find time to continue playing?
Old 08-14-2013, 02:00 AM   #75
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Practice never makes perfect... its impossible for the human being to be perfect.

i can take Daigo for an exemple.
hes considered the best, the top to beat. many would say that his opponent in last year EVO spammed counters to win that it isn't true victory... but the reality still is the same... Daigo wasn't ready for that strategy. he got wrecked... so reguardless of how much you train, deep down somewhere something will surface and show you how unperfect you were.

thats why the saying "there is always someone better then us" is true. because reguardless of how much you train, you cannot be the best infinitely. at some point in time you will lose.
Closed Thread