SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO colour list xeroz666 Members Help Center 4 08-04-2009 04:34 PM
Colour Bug (!KiNg!) Members Help Center 1 09-23-2007 03:11 PM
A colour GundamZ RaNdOm iNsAnItY 22 08-19-2006 04:01 PM
Ken colour. LiL_DRS General Comments & Strategies 36 06-04-2006 09:28 PM
Differ vip colour LiL_DRS New Features 4 01-19-2006 02:35 PM

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 08:25 AM   #1
Blade

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Colour Issue

Well I logged on to SFO this morning, and noticed previous Elite colours I had were back on my account. For example, I changed my Cyke colour from the all gold cyclops to the red/black one just after Christmas; I log on today the gold one's back..

Also, users have been telling me that colours recently removed/given to them are either there again (if it was removed), or not there if it was recently given to them.

Yet this seems to be only for Elite colours, as my WWT3 colours are still the same.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:36 AM   #2
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 97
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

This used to happened to me when I was an Elite.

All you have to do is either hit F5 in Web Version or close and start up Downloaded Version, because sometimes it doesn't load up your current colors correctly.

EDIT* With that said the main site is down, where current colors are usually streamed..

Old 03-15-2008, 10:04 AM   #3
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

yea i had the same situation dealing with all my colors instead of just one.......for instance my white akuma turned into a green and purple one but was fixed......just do as system says and you should be good to go....if problem persists then more than likely it was changed......thats the only thing i can think of

Old 03-15-2008, 10:06 AM   #4
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

I've re-started it, yet System mentioned the main site being down. So hopefully once it's back up everything will be back to normal.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:38 AM   #5
4life_killah
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
4life_killah is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes this happends to me once and awhile and i was happy xD
Old 03-18-2008, 08:22 AM   #6
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

This usually happens to me when i exceed my download limit and also when the site was down...
I usually just clear the cache and everything usually comes back to normal...

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Old 03-19-2008, 11:59 PM   #7
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 97
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Not an issue anymore since the site was down last week..

Closed..

Closed Thread