SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BOt issue ~H~Blaze Members Help Center 6 02-04-2010 01:20 PM
Issue Blade Members Help Center 6 03-17-2009 09:38 AM

Old 03-26-2010, 02:22 AM   #1
Kim-Kam

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 385
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road
Default SFO Issue

MY game always does this, and I done so much, but I cant seem to shake this. I increase priority, defrag, and clean registry but my game is often like this.

just notice the speed adjustments.

Opinions?
Kim-Kam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:40 AM   #2
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice
Default Re: SFO Issue

Moved to the appropriate section. You may also want to clarify upon the exact problem you're currently undergoing.
1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:33 AM   #3
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

The speed adjustment is the only issue.
It goes from being good to really bad.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:30 AM   #4
4th~Espada

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
4th~Espada is an unknown quantity at this point

Its all from your computer.

I think me and you had this conversation before. Your computer is outdated and the specs were terrible from what you told me. Wasn't your ram like .5 GB?

4th~Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like

I remeber we talked, but one thing I think about is that, if my specs and stuff were so bad then why does my game run fast at all...instead of spped up to like turbo and then going worse than normal. and I did all the things to make it faster like background off on my pc and maintenace for best performance etc.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Didn't you say you're running on 1.6Ghz on UG?

That's probably why

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:16 AM   #7
DrunkenMasta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Your speed is based on two things, your computer usage at the time and your internet connection.

You have to see whats either hogging your CPU Usage, or your internet fluctuation patterns.
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #8
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 97
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

I used to have a laptop that does this..

If you have a laptop.. Flip it over and open the slot where you can upgrade your processor.. Once you open it.. you may see alot of dust on it.. Remove all the dust from it and you should be good to go.. The more heat on your processor.. the more strain on your processor.. cause we all know dust blocks air flow..

Also make sure auto-adjust game speed is turned off too..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote