SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In Need Of a Forum Banner ChazyFresh Banners, Avatars and Images 2 11-14-2009 09:47 PM
Gfx contest LegacyofKain Banners, Avatars and Images 16 09-04-2006 07:07 PM
I did this for mirco's little contest. (-StarWarrior-) Banners, Avatars and Images 8 08-22-2006 07:31 AM
Contest v1 vx_unicom Challenges and Tournaments 36 05-08-2006 07:44 PM

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 04:34 AM   #26
LAB~MONSTER
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
LAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: SFO Forum banner contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ May 24 2008,04:12)]All we need now is Aba and SW to team up, lol.
those two can never get along even if the whole world depended on them.

Sweet I can't wait to met up with damite we are gonna pwn you guys so bad I am joking it should be fun.

Thank you Trunks
Old 05-24-2008, 07:15 AM   #27
dam_ite!!!
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
dam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enough

we gonna own them lab:P trust meh
Old 05-24-2008, 12:49 PM   #28
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Lol, don't be too sure dam_ite.

Enough talking, its got competitive. *RAWR*

Old 05-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #29
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

Deee eeeM is just a hater.

He can't support to see someone he doesn't care being good at something.

Dam_ite is just one of the best GFX in this forum.

Good luck to both team.
Old 05-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #30
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Lol, take it easy ladies. Stop criticizing your competition's work, DM and Blade. It's fine that you are terrified that you might lose this competition, but hey, that's life. Good luck to everyone.

Old 05-25-2008, 02:44 PM   #31
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

I've created one, I'm going to work on it again later since this one is just simply plain and somewhat similar.

^ Thanks estset.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #32
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, that's real plain.
I'm liking the SF4+ logo though, but I would say just a little more. I, also, like the mentioning of the website. That's a good touch.

Wanna try to do anything else with it?

Also, an update: deadline??
Well, there really is no deadline, but I would like it if y'all didn't take a year. ;]
j0kes j0kes.. just whenever you can.

=[
Old 05-26-2008, 05:52 PM   #33
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

I realize it's plain, but I can't seem to get anything going; how about something like this. o_0

I'm up for any ideas, the current banner we have has the official SFO logo onto it along with DWX. Well, my banner has the SF:IV type and if it ever does get chosen does that mean it'll be an official logo of SFO including in the game? o_0

^ Thanks estset.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #34
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~SiNiK~) @ May 24 2008,13:43)]Deee eeeM is just a hater.

He can't support to see someone he doesn't care being good at something.

Dam_ite is just one of the best GFX in this forum.

Good luck to both team.
Do it right.

DEE EEM.

And I'm not a hater, I'm telling you straight facts. dam_ite is a ripper and uses D/L brushes.

Dam_ite, continue to rip nkeo.

Anyway, Blade lets do this ;].
Old 05-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #35
klew

Post Thanks / Like
klew is an unknown quantity at this point

u guys are crazy..

well seeing how no ones rly submited anything yet ill give it a go

Old 05-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #36
dam_ite!!!
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
dam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enoughdam_ite!!! will become famous soon enough

well i am chilling i am not the one who is spamming like poop hahah
man dm i love ya just do your work and hate me, but back 2 topic

asshole well i am busy like poop on school 2weeks left and i am done with school so everyday exames blabla u know

i will try 2 find lab monster he has other timezone

Old 05-27-2008, 01:05 PM   #37
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

more posting, less pointing fingers.

i want to see the fruits of your labours (labor for you american losers )
Old 05-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #38
LAB~MONSTER
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
LAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dam_ite!!! @ May 27 2008,12:39)]i will try 2 find lab monster he has other timezone
o thats why I don't see you on msn much. I will pm you my ideas and you can pm me yours so we can get a foundation on how we gonna make this look.

Thank you Trunks
Old 06-02-2008, 01:48 AM   #39
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Any entries yet/soon/now? ;]

=[
Old 06-02-2008, 03:13 AM   #40
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point

K, everyone vs me.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:06 AM   #41
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

lmao. and it really begins now.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:57 AM   #42
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, y'all.
I've already seen someone's work in here (being worked on) and it looks GREAT!

The outcome might be a little different from that you expect. ;]

=[
Old 06-02-2008, 10:26 AM   #43
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

DM and I will post our entry this weekend hopefully?

I've exams atm, so haven't been on MSN as much to discuss it with him..
Old 06-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #44
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
trunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enough

y0? I can give it a g0.

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #45
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Of course.

=[
Old 06-03-2008, 06:19 AM   #46
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

do you have a deadline set up ass?

it might stop the procrastinators
Old 06-03-2008, 08:43 AM   #47
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I've said before that there is really no deadline.. but I'd like for it to be done ASAP. ;]

Edit:
But I'd like to be kept updated, if possible.

=[
Old 06-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #48
Blade

Post Thanks / Like

[4.36pm] Blade has got his PC back and is in the process of installing Photoshop.

[5.20pm] Blade will offline IM DM and get on it.

[Near Future] End result will be posted.

Old 06-03-2008, 10:41 AM   #49
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, you're a ####. ;]

=[
Old 06-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #50
chimpy

Post Thanks / Like
chimpy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Americanbadass @ June 02 2008,03:13)]K, everyone vs me.
im with him..he does all the work and ill look pretty..xD