Instant killz rvca Bugs and Problems report 19 07-27-2006 10:29 AM

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 05:09 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Instant Banishment Protocol

I think the truth is I'm tired of dealing with this community, and that I've been too busy--with other projects, life, work, other--to place a lot of interest in the goings on here, activity, keeping duplicitous mods in check, and back-talking members in line.

Well, I'm done. No, I'm not leaving, because I'm not sure any sysop is active enough to step in. Nferno's taken a bit of a hiatus again, and good for him.

I'm just done talking. It takes too long. Too much energy and time. I'd rather spend my free time playing my new PS4 Flow than explaining myself to you people, yes, I said you people (because everyone knows only black people still play SFO, YES, I SAID IT).

Break a rule, question authority, speak out against any action I've taken, and you will be banned. Instantly. Thus the title of this thread.

Bahki, you want next? Go for it. You can do all your clan modding on UG for all I care. We don't need you here.

If I want, I can add a new rule that says "No Bahki's allowed" and it WILL stand, just because. What are you going to do? Go email TMyApp? He's too busy to save you. Lol.

I'm just now realizing how much power TMyApp invested in me. How much trust. You all did the same, and now you can't take it back.

What I do from here on out, you have to live with. I slept like a baby last night after banning Wolfeh, Blaze and that other noob.

I do believe this shouldn't just be an announcement, but a written out rule. One of my minions, because let's be clear, that's all the mods are and you all know it, will update the rules later. I don't feel like doing it right now.

I shouldn't even be writing this now. You all don't deserve it.

Don't know why this didn't announce to the shoutbox. Fixed.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:31 PM   #2
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Instant Banishment Protocol

Update...*cough*

Old 04-02-2015, 10:15 PM   #3
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

smh i knew he would crack and become mad with power

*slow applause*

[Topic moved from news section - TitaniumFist]

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 04-06-2015 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:05 PM   #4
LiL_DRS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 624
LiL_DRS is an unknown quantity at this point

lol
Old 04-14-2015, 07:37 AM   #5
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Yea im not reading all of that somebody summarize it for me.

Lux where you been bruh ppl been asking about you on the 360

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 04-14-2015, 10:05 AM   #6
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

The summarized version is "Happy April Fool's"

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 04-14-2015, 01:31 PM   #7
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
Chill T fist is immortal

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 04-14-2015, 07:58 PM   #8
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Yea im not reading all of that somebody summarize it for me.

Lux where you been bruh ppl been asking about you on the 360
people still playing that? lol

i only have wifi nd i aint trine buy a 360 wifi adapter tbh.

Plus I'm doing some other stuff now-a-days, might get the XB1 when Halo 5 comes out though.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:18 PM   #9
-AngelicMaster-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 357
-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about

ill body u in any halo lux ur trash
Old 04-15-2015, 09:19 AM   #10
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AngelicMaster- View Post
Gamertag now

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 04-15-2015, 09:39 AM   #11
-AngelicMaster-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Quote:
Gamertag now
U can make a 1000 jokes but his name was too GOAT so I had to steal Da Prescription I know I'm ready to get flamed 😂😂😂
Old 04-15-2015, 01:06 PM   #12
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
Chill T fist is immortal
I give you a summary and this is how you thank me?

Let's see anyone help you with your problems now.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 04-16-2015, 09:16 PM   #13
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gamertag now
U can make a 1000 jokes but his name was too GOAT so I had to steal Da Prescription I know I'm ready to get flamed ������
Oh I already had you on my friends list lol let me 're add you lol. We have all the same games
@Orlando0 I'm sorry but the idea of tfist making a thread like the one you described scares me

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 04-16-2015, 10:24 PM   #14
-AngelicMaster-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gamertag now
U can make a 1000 jokes but his name was too GOAT so I had to steal Da Prescription I know I'm ready to get flamed ������
Oh I already had you on my friends list lol let me 're add you lol. We have all the same games
@Orlando0 I'm sorry but the idea of tfist making a thread like the one you described scares me
do u still play halo 4 man?
Old 04-17-2015, 08:03 AM   #15
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
[quothhhhhhh e=shad0wslayer;850248]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gamertag now
do u still play halo 4 man?[/QUOTE]

I play halo reach I dont like 4. usfIV bo2 aw gtaV tekken tag 2 etc I play everything lol

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 04-17-2015, 02:29 PM   #16
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
I think the truth is I'm tired of dealing with this community, and that I've been too busy--with other projects, life, work, other--to place a lot of interest in the goings on here, activity, keeping duplicitous mods in check, and back-talking members in line.

Well, I'm done. No, I'm not leaving, because I'm not sure any sysop is active enough to step in. Nferno's taken a bit of a hiatus again, and good for him.

I'm just done talking. It takes too long. Too much energy and time. I'd rather spend my free time playing my new PS4 Flow than explaining myself to you people, yes, I said you people (because everyone knows only black people still play SFO, YES, I SAID IT).

Break a rule, question authority, speak out against any action I've taken, and you will be banned. Instantly. Thus the title of this thread.

Bahki, you want next? Go for it. You can do all your clan modding on UG for all I care. We don't need you here.

If I want, I can add a new rule that says "No Bahki's allowed" and it WILL stand, just because. What are you going to do? Go email TMyApp? He's too busy to save you. Lol.

I'm just now realizing how much power TMyApp invested in me. How much trust. You all did the same, and now you can't take it back.

What I do from here on out, you have to live with. I slept like a baby last night after banning Wolfeh, Blaze and that other noob.

I do believe this shouldn't just be an announcement, but a written out rule. One of my minions, because let's be clear, that's all the mods are and you all know it, will update the rules later. I don't feel like doing it right now.

I shouldn't even be writing this now. You all don't deserve it.

Don't know why this didn't announce to the shoutbox. Fixed.

i feel you bro after reading this thread. Some folks don't realize that this is a serious issue here. You can only come online when you can is absolutely understandable. Don't feel bad bro, i'm the same way too that becoming so busy is a huge factor and a part of life. Then again, there's always a way to make time to come online and have fun, right?

I also agree that disrespecting a specific staff member of SFO should not be tolerated at all. Despite what others think, you do a incredible job at your own pace, Titaniumfist. TMyApp did the right thing by investing you to help out and such in the community. Keep it up bro. Let me know what else is new, T-fist. Feel me?

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Old 04-18-2015, 02:15 AM   #17
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube

lmaooooooooooo he sed (YOU PEOPLE). but GUESS WHAT? MY FAVORITE WORD IS (CRACKER)so i guess we have alot in common huh?#****OttahHere

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Satsui no Hado "殺意の波動 " first Place Tournament Winner!
Original XA member (2008 Era)
Old 04-18-2015, 08:58 AM   #18
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

lol, but he's black tho.
@MarleyGang95

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 04-18-2015, 04:57 PM   #19
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1489
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

I legit am still shocked that T-Fist is black.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 04-19-2015, 02:19 AM   #20
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i am not, it seems most of the SFO fan base is black.
sometimes i fear to be the only white man around ! 8)
and in my case, its true the saying that white man can't jump !
gravity always brings me back faster then i lifted up.
Old 04-19-2015, 03:58 PM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. That is all.

Old 04-20-2015, 11:49 PM   #22
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1512
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gamertag now
U can make a 1000 jokes but his name was too GOAT so I had to steal Da Prescription I know I'm ready to get flamed 😂😂😂
Let's not ignore the fact that you totally are on my nuts (no bronco) via stealing one of my IGNs smfh

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 04-21-2015, 08:56 PM   #23
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

im not shocked TFist is black, i been known this.

still waiting for him to reveal that he is also TMyApp as well.

he gone slip up one day, trust.

Old 04-21-2015, 10:13 PM   #24
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1489
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

staff should really do something about teachers pet's and nut riders.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 04-23-2015, 08:59 AM   #25
-AngelicMaster-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Oh cool welven