SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Toughest Warriors CiaraSpareNo1 Challenges and Tournaments 63 05-15-2013 04:11 PM
World Toughest Fighters CiaraSpareNo1 Challenges and Tournaments 48 05-04-2013 07:09 PM
[EVENT] World Toughest Fighter CiaraSpareNo1 General Comments & Strategies 2 05-04-2013 11:49 AM
[IN DEVELOPMENT] World Toughest Warriors CiaraSpareNo1 Challenges and Tournaments 7 04-22-2013 06:40 PM
The toughest video game themes of all time TrueSpawn General 33 10-08-2006 06:11 PM

Old 04-30-2017, 09:22 PM   #51
LegendaryLucci

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 411
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Toughest Group? Guerrilla Warfare

We shall settle this.

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 11:38 PM   #52
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: The Toughest Group? Guerrilla Warfare

Since people like talking bull --v (Uncut video) Full Matches

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:08 AM   #53
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: The Toughest Group? Guerrilla Warfare

Writers before being Moderator > Moderator Writers...FACT. He would do anything necessary to win...I do mean anything *Keegan voice*

Block...my dude...when have you ever beaten me consistently. You say that like I join your host to get smacked.I can almost count how many games we have done.(if you wasn't trying to hide who you were) Just the other day I had you rage quit out of tourny server...A couple days a go i slapped your sent with my spidy while you still had helpers on...There is nothing to set up.

I would prefer to fight an sg user than glitch/bug users any day.

No ego involved. No one in this game could get me consistently.(even though I don't play like that anymore) Unless you on the sauce

Dante...You have to get off that high at some point.

Why you do block like that...Smh lol

Last edited by ItachiForever; 05-01-2017 at 03:19 AM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:06 AM   #54
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

I still remember those retarded 12 minute Wolvie vs. Spidey fights we had back in 2012 @ItachiForever.

Now that was fun.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:45 AM   #55
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1258
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

I feel the need to clarify that me doing anything to win just meant using sent and dominating you kiddies. As far as the current me I'm in a interesting situation.

I can play sfo at work but only a couple matches on a pretty beast pc(mod perks don't work)
I can play sfo my Mac via wine emulator(bought more ram so now I'm fast but) the emulator is sloe and the MacBook Pro Arrow keys make it hard to jump. (Staff perks don't work)

Got a old asus laptop I would practice coding on that had a crap processor and a bad battery(dies on the charger) crappy celeron processor that I make work(staff perks work).

Considering the purchase of a desktop and calling it a day.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:03 AM   #56
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
Since people like talking bull --v (Uncut video) Full Matches http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2urmR2qCLgw&t=89s
Thats a counter pick though.. so???? Not much jug can do, and we WERE testing something lol.
Tom.. salty ... salty

Im still open for challenges kiddies

Oh wait thats when you were doin them 3 am montages? Lol... boooooy... sit it down lol

Winning a few times at something in the morning against counter picked characters.. isnt a thing ... is it? lol.
If you wanna challenge me in the tourny server anytime, I'm down. Best of 7
SG turned down.. way down.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:30 AM   #57
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

LOL. good ol sfo counter pickin'

If you guys want a more balanced character battle then why not settle it here?

http://projectx.cyberfuturism.com/fo...818#post857818

Magneto

Last edited by ~H~Blaze; 05-01-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:03 PM   #58
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 761
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

all ima say is I am without question in the top 5 of Mods

Y'all swear y'all can see my spider-man like dubya tee eff, y'all must forgot.

ouuu wait like a week or two till i get my mac fixed and buy more ram (since I think my ram messed up and my laptop literally glitches and freezes) then you'll remember.

(good topic btw ciara, got the people going lol)

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:36 PM   #59
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
all ima say is I am without question in the top 5 of Mods

Y'all swear y'all can see my spider-man like dubya tee eff, y'all must forgot.

ouuu wait like a week or two till i get my mac fixed and buy more ram (since I think my ram messed up and my laptop literally glitches and freezes) then you'll remember.

(good topic btw ciara, got the people going lol)
You and fader were my staff wingmen in Violent Revolution. Lol.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:11 PM   #60
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
Since people like talking bull --v (Uncut video) Full Matches http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2urmR2qCLgw&t=89s
Thats a counter pick though.. so???? Not much jug can do, and we WERE testing something lol.
Tom.. salty ... salty

Im still open for challenges kiddies

Oh wait thats when you were doin them 3 am montages? Lol... boooooy... sit it down lol

Winning a few times at something in the morning against counter picked characters.. isnt a thing ... is it? lol.
If you wanna challenge me in the tourny server anytime, I'm down. Best of 7
SG turned down.. way down.
bro i beat you way more times than that... Man listen ill record whole screen for you. we could get this running right now fam... You aint good without perks and ill prove that and i beat your bison with wolverine come on ... Stop making excuses :/ Also, i find this whole post pointless about who better than who.. play the damn game stop crying for SG because you lose ; Just accept defeat.

Last edited by eviltomas; 05-01-2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:52 PM   #61
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

If I EVER play someone on SG I will know it immediately. Tomas and I barely had any lag when we fought. He's pretty good actually. 0_o
Old 05-01-2017, 09:16 PM   #62
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
If I EVER play someone on SG I will know it immediately. Tomas and I barely had any lag when we fought. He's pretty good actually. 0_o
Thanks Wolf but, it's sad that I really have to record my whole screen to prove a point but it's whatever.. just waiting for block to get online so we could get this done.

Old 05-02-2017, 12:05 AM   #63
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Lol @ this ENTIRE topic and the amount of gloating.

I'll wait before I start singling out the bull****.

^

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 05-02-2017 at 12:09 AM.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:29 AM   #64
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube

Quote:
I still remember those retarded 12 minute Wolvie vs. Spidey fights we had back in 2012 @ItachiForever.

Now that was fun.
THIS

Tomas don't worry...People memory always get hazy when they crack under that peer pressure. Lol

Alright, Mr. More Ram.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:42 AM   #65
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1509
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post

You still booty tho

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:23 AM   #66
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post

You still booty tho
Fight me though.
Because everyone else is *****.

I aint with all the talking.

Half of yall aint valid the way yall say yall are ... as far as I remember. Lol.

RED FTW ... Rest of yall dirt ... And I wish someone would say I used "Staff perks".
I destroyed 90% of you guys posting, unvind, or just a regular vind ryu / e-ryu, while yall had yall tournament perks, SG, and etc.

3 cheers for NATURAL WINNING!

**BANG BANG, SHOTS FIRED**

I got your back block.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:46 AM   #67
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

O_O looking spicyyyyy in here lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:15 AM   #68
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

This topic is what the community needs right now. Healthy ego.

Magneto

Old 05-02-2017, 12:40 PM   #69
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I'LL **** UP ERRBODDEH'S DAY COME AT ME

Old 05-02-2017, 03:56 PM   #70
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 761
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

It was only a matter of time before liquid would come out of the grass and show himself.

Reds Top 5

Block
Liquid
VIP
Nferno
YGLM

this a good line up, but I still believe and know Mods would win, w.out a doubt. it'll be close. it nah son.

Dante vs Liquid tho, hmmmm

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 05:46 PM   #71
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Who ever want it get online right now handing out straight L's today lmao

Old 05-02-2017, 06:06 PM   #72
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1114
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

I take back what I said about Writer's being the best now smh (Just saw him look free vs EA). I might have to give that honor to tomas now.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:27 PM   #73
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2346
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'LL **** UP ERRBODDEH'S DAY COME AT ME

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:47 PM   #74
XtremDark

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
XtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura about

A lot of talking there and no one played yet

I can try to see if it still got this
XtremDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:50 PM   #75
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremDark View Post
A lot of talking there and no one played yet
Agreed. Someone make this an official thing. This would be highly entertaining.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote