SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weekly Tournament 6 SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 1 01-08-2012 10:33 PM
[EVENT] Bi-Weekly Tournaments! Killer SFO News & Updates 0 10-14-2011 12:01 AM
:::Weekly Challenges::: estset Challenges and Tournaments 31 05-20-2008 01:46 AM
SFO Podcast system4 New Features 24 05-05-2007 05:56 PM
Weekly column Liger Zero General Comments & Strategies 2 08-06-2006 10:33 AM

Old 07-08-2017, 02:11 AM   #1
_Duce-Is-Back_

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 129
_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough
Default SFO Weekly Movie Podcast?

I know this has nothing to do with the game itself[ forgive me mods] But I had an idea.
I was talking about this with some friends, and I feel like this would be a good idea.

Focus on new release movies, set up a poll every week to see which movie we should talk about in the blog talk.The next week after it's voted on, as many people would try to see the aforementioned movie(s). The top 2 with the most votes will be the main topic of discussion and critics and etc, and if there are other movies people have seen that were on the poll we could talk to it as well. I[as a moderator if i'm able to do so] would make sure the radio wasn't too vulgar if the name SFO is involved, even if it doesn't involve the name it seems like a cool idea since we have such a tight community.

What y'all think?
_Duce-Is-Back_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 07:25 AM   #2
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default Re: SFO Weekly Movie Podcast?

I see nothing wrong with just sitting around talking about a film, however you'll have people simply not watch (after saying they would) and it might wind up just being you podcasting alone.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:13 PM   #3
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like
_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough

If that happens we could just talk about post 2010 movies ,and parlay off that. It wouldn't be require to see the movie, just ideal so we could discussour opinions of said film.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:07 PM   #4
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1281
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

We bringing back blog talks?

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 06:47 PM   #5
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
We bringing back blog talks?
Might as well. Would have to moderate it but I think most of the people here are mature enough to control their language.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:07 AM   #6
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Duce-Is-Back_ View Post
If that happens we could just talk about post 2010 movies ,and parlay off that. It wouldn't be require to see the movie, just ideal so we could discussour opinions of said film.
Just 2010? You guys make me feel older every day. Thanks.

I'd say cast a wider net. Dip into classics (if you want) and see if there's anything out there that might be different from what you're used to.

Or don't waste time and stick to what most people will want to see from between 2010 and 2017.

I'm an old man. Don't listen to me.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote