SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO at school (Hado)-(King) Members Help Center 23 08-27-2010 04:31 PM
Old School TV feross General 14 10-27-2007 08:22 PM
Bison vs bison challenge. silver-assassin General Comments & Strategies 3 11-12-2006 09:17 PM
School rvca General 70 08-12-2006 02:16 PM

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 01:43 AM   #126
Usurp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Old School Bison

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
So you just choose to blatantly lie now? You must've missed the point where I was on hotel wifi, I couldn't host if I wanted to. How is it that we played in my host? What I said I stand on, it wasn't meant for you to take as an insult. However, much like you, I can find quotes where you've claimed to be the best in general. You shouldn't take it personal, because after all it's my. Insignificant opinion. Anyways, enjoy this @ because this is the last one you'll receive from the boy.
now u calling me a liar .. .. bro put that on something that u didnt host in that hotel u was in and we didnt play your wolvie vs my akuma in your host .. then when u won i picked wolvie and beat u making it 1-1

idk who u try'n to convince, because i was there ..

^^^ its even clear here that u are say'n that NEXT TIME U WONT RESTRICT ME

oh but i guess that wolvie knocked your memory card out your system huh?

so yeah tell another one bro (sad that u came here to show off in front of your peers and ended up caught in a lie)

& yes please do find these quotes to where i did claim to be the best in general, and not one where i was simply suggesting that i would like to prove myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze-Lighter View Post
Usurp.
I would just drop it man.
then please do

i have done nothing but proven myself since i actually decided to get active here on the forums in june 2017

i refuse to "just drop it"
when im ONLY ASKING FOR A CHANCE TO SHOW THESE DUDES WHAT I GOT TOO

try reading what im say'n instead of skimming for things u wish to demean

*mocks* ... "just drop it" what kinda low self esteem way of life is that man?

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Old 09-11-2017, 08:40 AM   #127
Raze-Lighter

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usurp View Post

now u calling me a liar .. .. bro put that on something that u didnt host in that hotel u was in and we didnt play your wolvie vs my akuma in your host .. then when u won i picked wolvie and beat u making it 1-1

idk who u try'n to convince, because i was there ..

^^^ its even clear here that u are say'n that NEXT TIME U WONT RESTRICT ME

oh but i guess that wolvie knocked your memory card out your system huh?

so yeah tell another one bro (sad that u came here to show off in front of your peers and ended up caught in a lie)

& yes please do find these quotes to where i did claim to be the best in general, and not one where i was simply suggesting that i would like to prove myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze-Lighter View Post
Usurp.
I would just drop it man.
then please do

i have done nothing but proven myself since i actually decided to get active here on the forums in june 2017

i refuse to "just drop it"
when im ONLY ASKING FOR A CHANCE TO SHOW THESE DUDES WHAT I GOT TOO

try reading what im say'n instead of skimming for things u wish to demean

*mocks* ... "just drop it" what kinda low self esteem way of life is that man?
You take everything as an insult..

You're mocking me because you're mad at what I said lol..

Secondly, I'm not a hater, I could give a care less about this thread..

Finally, you're basically bothered if you been letting this go on for many moons now..

I already know how you're going to respond so I'm just going to leave it at that..
Old 09-11-2017, 03:46 PM   #128
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1343
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Moving on. System's bison puts in work.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:01 PM   #129
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 114
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Why do we have Moderators bickering between each other more than members?

It's a shame that we can't keep calm.. @Usurp/ @~H~Blaze / @Raze-Lighter if you want to go back and forth, please do so in a PM..

From this point forward, this thread is closed... Moderators don't post after this post or find yourself banned by me on this forum for a couple weeks..

Closed Thread