SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I need some info {DS}cholozen Banners, Avatars and Images 6 11-21-2005 06:29 PM
Info on tmy Tidus2K2 General 9 10-27-2005 08:57 AM

Old 11-09-2017, 12:01 PM   #1
Yasback

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Yasback has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation ICQ Chat Info

Sup y'all

Some of us are on ICQ chat. It helps us know when we're battling on SFO. I would advise anyone still playing the game to download it and join our lobby; just so we have convenience about whoever's on. As it makes it easy on all of us.

Download the link here.

If you're having any problems with the download, please don't hesitate to ask.

Usurp should have the code for our lobby, if you can't find it for yourself.

Hope it all goes well. Thanks.

TMYAPP AND YASBACK RULE!!! WE ARE THE TEAM :P *

Yasback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:02 PM   #2
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1142
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: ICQ Chat Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasback View Post
I would advise anyone still playing the game
People still do this?

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:26 PM   #3
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

there is no code for rooms that i know of, i simply add who ever gives their ICQ number to the room
or they can add me

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:38 PM   #4
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

he might have been confused with ICQ and discord. We used to have the discord with a lobby/rooms/etc,

ICQ is only used for individual/group discussions, primarily by the staff.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:08 AM   #5
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

yup^^

nobody really uses the voice chat function on ICQ because its not set up as 1 step on like discord
on ICQ u gotta call 1 person in the room, then add more people to the convo

and its true that its mainly staff as far as major rooms go, but there are other rooms just made up for personal use
and we've got a personal use room now, for those who both are and are not staff , this enables one to check ICQ and post when they are online, often causing more than 1 person to show up in the lobby at a time
seems to be working , add me and i'll add u to what we are calling "Lobby 2.0"

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Old 11-15-2017, 03:07 AM   #6
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 430
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Nice going Usurp,
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:49 AM   #7
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like

speaking of which u never said what happened , the last thing u said was "downloading" so u might have dc'd
but add me and i'll add u to the group and fix your post if its enabled via my method

anyone else curious .. just check it out for a min ... scroll up in the room for videos and images that show u how to fix your pc speed.. boost your games with no illegal programs, and how to host for about half the people who try it

^^Live Ranking^^