Looking for ideas loadingbar Banners, Avatars and Images 0 07-02-2006 02:17 AM
Ideas? (~thug~) New Features 43 10-30-2005 11:02 AM

Old 04-06-2006, 08:29 PM   #1
EvilAkuma

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube
Question Re: Random ideas

Chat? Don't we have chat already? Of course we do silly. But I'm thinking of another way interactive. It's pain in the butt when people start chatting during battles. Sometimes the chat gets in your way and all of a sudden you start seeing the letters you are pressing to control your character. When you going to close the chat box it reopens again when people are typing again. When you press "t" instead of opening a box, on the bottom of the corner, you will see an indicator blinking meaning u can type and than press enter to send ur message. This way, no more interferance (misspell).

We all know that 1 server is being used like 99.9% unless those people don't attend to fight VIP because they are afraid they don't stand a chance OR those who wish to cheat will go to an empty server. We should make a limit of each server to be used. Seeing a server all empty is being useless for those admin hosting it.

More ideas are in progress at this moment. Please don't get off topic.

EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:52 PM   #2
Bob~Marley4004
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
Bob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura about
Visit Bob~Marley4004's Facebook Visit Bob~Marley4004's Twitter
Default Re: Random ideas

Just click the "ESC" button to close it when it opens. I'm not sure if you can do it on the web-version.. but you can do it on the d/l version. You can also click it or pre-open before you start a match. By doing that, it shouldn't open up on you during the game.

I had once post an idea exactly like this.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:01 PM   #3
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about

If you do it on WebVersion, I believe the game will close. Even if you pre-open it, it will still open. You won't remember doing this all the time. Pain in the butt.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:16 PM   #4
Bob~Marley4004
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Bob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura about

Well, just get the downloaded version of the game
Old 04-06-2006, 09:18 PM   #5
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

It's not about what I'm running. It's about our belove-it members. Don't think about your-self. Think about others
Old 04-06-2006, 09:21 PM   #6
Bob~Marley4004
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I do think about others.. but I posted this idea before and I believe TMyapp said the same exact thing I just told you
Old 04-06-2006, 09:25 PM   #7
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think so buddy. You had a dream about it.

People agree with me so we can have a nice chat style.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:28 PM   #8
Bob~Marley4004
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Okay. EvilAkuma>SFO Administration

Just don't say I told you so buddy
Old 04-06-2006, 09:48 PM   #9
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

It was a joke, but it gone to far =(
Old 04-06-2006, 10:03 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

seriously, that thing was fixed quite a while ago, but i agree that the fix do not really works...
in the first place the chatr window wasn'tsuppose to open by itself anymore, it is supposed to open when you click the chat box itself. it nromally is supposed to only flash to tell you someone spoke into it.

i agree tmyapp, fix that too... cause the old fix seems not to work anymore !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:06 PM   #11
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

I think the other way is better. It will give u a 10 second time before it disappears. Once the game is over, u will see what they said if youdidn't catch to read it. Sometimes when I'm fighting, I don't feel like moving my mouse and open the chat box and reclose it.