The road to Iron Man GokuS2 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 08-27-2007 06:05 AM
Iron man NeverDUN Banners, Avatars and Images 7 03-16-2006 07:25 PM

Old 05-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #1
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Iron-Man!

It's awesome, man.
It's definitely worth watching. Whether you pay for it, download it, sneak into it, it's worth watching.

They had some impressive new additions to it, while still keeping it close to the story line. It was gooooood! Watch it!

--
It definitely wasn't THE best marve| movie made, but it was good.
(Although on some parts, I think they overrrrr-did it.)

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

ncie thats good to hear me and a group of friends are planning to go tonight at 10:00

So unfortunately that means I can only play GTA IV for like an hour when i get home but def looking foward to this movie even more

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good. I'll see it sooner or later.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #4
guitarrocker
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I thought it was going to be a good movie.. even without watching the trailers..

Ironman IS my fav marve| character anyways so you can't go wrong.. I expect to see Capt. America next >.<
guitarrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

I heard IronMan is really good. Can't wait to watch it!

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #6
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Make sure you stay for something after the credits.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

I am assuming something surprising.
Ok I am going with some friends at around 7:00 and chill there and then go to an arcade a flip 'round there.
Thanks for you opinion asshole. Now I really look forward to it.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:56 PM   #8
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

I thought to myself that this would be the best movie since -men because Robert is so cool in the previews/interviews.

I want to know one thing - Is the storyline raped?
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #9
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 40
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

He jsut said it kept close to the story line o.o
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #10
devilsoul
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
devilsoul is an unknown quantity at this point

Meh, i'll watch it sooner or later .. screw going to the theaters though.

Sneak ftw.

"Forever"
devilsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #11
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (devilsoul @ May 02 2008,21:39)]Meh, i'll watch it sooner or later .. screw going to the theaters though.

Sneak ftw.
sneak?

bootleg ftw
Old 05-02-2008, 11:19 PM   #12
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

I've seen it tonight.. Have to say it was amazing..

about as good as &quot;Spiderman 3&quot;
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:00 AM   #13
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

well im seeing it tomorrow since yall say its good depends if im not to tired from work....that being if its really good imma stay and rewatch it again....haha i do that sometimes when the movie was good

daddypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:44 AM   #14
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ May 02 2008,23:19)]I've seen it tonight.. Have to say it was amazing..

Does that mean it sucks?
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #15
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ May 03 2008,12:44)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ May 02 2008,23:19)]I've seen it tonight.. Have to say it was amazing..

Does that mean it sucks?
I'll let you decide..
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:51 PM   #16
(*~DwAyN3~*)

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ May 02 2008,23:04)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (devilsoul @ May 02 2008,21:39)]Meh, i'll watch it sooner or later .. screw going to the theaters though.

Sneak ftw.
sneak?

bootleg ftw *
Lmao

Yeah same for me
Old 05-03-2008, 02:35 PM   #17
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ May 03 2008,11:46)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ May 03 2008,12:44)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Does that mean it sucks?
I'll let you decide.. *
I would assume you mean the movie suck...Spiderman 3 was horrible, I'll watch it on my pc someday later...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #18
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

if iron-man is as good as spider-man 3, then I'm definitely not paying a cent to Paramount Pictures

I'll pay money to my ISP

Old 05-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #19
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 19
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

Iron Man was 45 mins action and 1 hour and 10 mins of non-stop talking.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:20 PM   #20
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evryoung8998 @ May 03 2008,17:33)]Iron Man was 45 mins action and 1 hour and 10 mins of non-stop talking.
Did anyone dance walking out a store and start wearing all black?
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #21
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough

I liked that part of SM 3.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #22
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Me too.

If IronMan is like SM3 but doesn't have dancing...am not watching.

hmph.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:57 PM   #23
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

He doesn't dance, but the myspace comment made me smirk...that's all the movies wannabe funny-ness made me do =[. Well, the robot extinguisher was funny, tat's it.

Old 05-04-2008, 03:20 AM   #24
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I'm skimming through this thread until I actually see it, and I hope it's miles away from that heap of dung SM3. I put my trust in Rami and he failed me.

Couldn't be helped I suppose since the stupid producers pushed for Venom and pointed to the fans.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #25
(-StarWarrior-)
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
(-StarWarrior-) is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved the movie.

I sense War Machine arriving.