Kobe bryant drops 81 points! J-Kwn General 75 02-17-2006 06:27 PM

Old 12-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
DwAyN3
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about
Default Who's better kobe or lebron

Discuss
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube
Default Re: Who's better kobe or lebron

lebron has better stats but kobe actually has championship rings. its hard to say. but that game on christmas, kobe got flipping KILLED

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #3
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

wrong.. Kobe was getting NO calls..

There's a difference.. Stoppage of game for those field goals changes the momentum of the game. IF you keep fouling your opponents, after a while, you stop trying to get contact, which allows for the player (IN THIS CASE.. KOBE) to take COMPLETE ADVANTAGE..

But he didn't even get more than 2 calls that night.... wack..
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
Master_Jay
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

Heh, I seem to have this argument countless times with individuals I know who actually know something about Basketball. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Out of the two, Kobe Bryant is a better Basketball player than Lebron James; however Lebron James is a better "athlete", if you may.
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #5
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1627
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

King James

Nuff Said.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevipkiller View Post
wrong.. Kobe was getting NO calls..

There's a difference.. Stoppage of game for those field goals changes the momentum of the game. IF you keep fouling your opponents, after a while, you stop trying to get contact, which allows for the player (IN THIS CASE.. KOBE) to take COMPLETE ADVANTAGE..

But he didn't even get more than 2 calls that night.... wack..
thats what i meant by killed lol.

[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #7
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Jay View Post
Heh, I seem to have this argument countless times with individuals I know who actually know something about Basketball. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Out of the two, Kobe Bryant is a better Basketball player than Lebron James; however Lebron James is a better "athlete", if you may.
You make it sound as if we don't know anything about basketball.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #8
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

I think LeBron is the better player

He makes the team around him better even though the talent around him is average to say the least. And he can just dominate the ball game. Kobe's like that to, but I don't think he's a better all-around player than LeBron nor does he elevate his teams play like LeBron. I think the only things he's got him is on the ball-defense and scoring.
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:05 AM   #9
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Overall? LeBron.

Master: yeah bro you say stuff like that as if you know people who created And1 or something.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:04 AM   #10
1-hitta
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2451
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Jay View Post
Least I know someone here understands.
1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:15 AM   #11
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

LeBron...the end
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:47 AM   #12
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion.. Once LeBron blows his knees out.. He's done. He doesn't seem to be the type of player to adapt to time and age, unlike Paul Pierce, who went from being the dude who would carry the ball and cross you to a more conservative slowed down player we see now.. his explosiveness is gone but he plays amazing to this day.

Jordan was another player who adapt to time.. he went from the dude who would break your ankles and take it to the hoop to the guy who mastered the mid range jumper.. i don't even think Kobe's jumper (which is based on Jordan's) is on the same level.

Anyway.. LeBron's days are numbers.. I won't argue that he is a better overall athlete, but if he doesn't change up his style or doesn't get on a team where he doesn't need to control the play for EVERY play, he'll last to about.. 29-30? And that's when we'll see the downfall of his career.

Most people will probably argue that 30 is the time where most people end up falling apart.. that's cool and all, but it's LeBron.. The same dude who is constantly compared to Kobe and Jordan.. Jordan left the League at 36 with a new ring on his finger AND another 3-peat from his disappearance..

It's pretty crazy too.. If he had stayed for 93-94 & 94-95 seasons.. would he have 8 rings or would the rockets + Olajuwon (HAKEEM THE DREAM!) be able to beat Jordan..
Old 12-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #13
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like

put lebron with dwyane wade and lets see what happens lol

[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Old 12-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #14
Master_Jay
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevipkiller View Post
You make it sound as if we don't know anything about basketball.
I merely stated that this seems to be a recurring conversation that I have with other individuals deemed "hardcore" Basketball fans. You two may feel free to imply whatever you wish, however.
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #15
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Well I don't know how else "with individuals I know who actually know something about Basketball" could be taken, but alright. I'll take your word for it.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote