SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Colors Changing On Their Own DanteP Bugs and Problems report 3 06-09-2009 04:20 PM
[Answered] password changing help forumyapper Members Help Center 3 12-14-2007 01:25 AM
Changing pass dam_ite!!! New Features 5 06-20-2006 06:21 AM
Changing name and password m_matthews316 Members Help Center 6 12-08-2005 05:47 PM

Old 01-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Color changing

Well lets say you have a few colors or just one, what if you start off the match as the normal character then press down back start and then say for me I would rage into my purple ryu. And as for the vip members they would just rage into the black/silver colors.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Riku @ Jan. 13 2009,05:37)]Well lets say you have a few colors or just one, what if you start off the match as the normal character then press down back start and then say for me I would rage into my purple ryu. And as for the vip members they would just rage into the black/silver colors.
You might as well close this tpoic, while your ahead.

Klens made a topic like this once, It had good reviews, but some Moderators didnt liek it

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1179
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Its always nice to put an old idea into our heads.. It may be possible..

Then again... we just dont like Klens

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ Jan. 13 2009,11:59)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Riku @ Jan. 13 2009,05:37)]Well lets say you have a few colors or just one, what if you start off the match as the normal character then press down back start and then say for me I would rage into my purple ryu. And as for the vip members they would just rage into the black/silver colors.
You might as well close this tpoic, while your ahead.

Klens made a topic like this once, It had good reviews, but some Moderators didnt liek it
Na think klens idea was to keep more then one color, like for instance he won 2 tournaments "example" he wants to be able to pick a color not just have one...What im saying is different.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Oh, well maybe so then.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #6
!-!Noob!-!

Post Thanks / Like
!-!Noob!-! is an unknown quantity at this point

as good as it sounds the main thing to keep in mind would be, how hard or complicated it would be to implement the idea, specially to customize it to each and every specific account that has a color. Some has it as a default. Instead of making a new topic ill just throw my piece in.

Why not just have a color stock. Such as VIP can go dark shaded by pressing a spec number, cant remember which during character select, something like 7 etc. If you want why not make it such as 5-9 equal a color stock, depending on how many colors you have etc. That would be up to Tmy since Im not sure what the color amount is per character, im sure its one though, might change. So when you want a new color press whatever and voila. (This being in character select before going into map/stage screen.

I know its not exactly what you had in mind...but both our ideas sounds difficult to put in considering the customization.
!-!Noob!-! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #7
(F-K)dark~ace
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(F-K)dark~ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (!-!Noob!-! @ Jan. 13 2009,15:52)]as good as it sounds the main thing to keep in mind would be, how hard or complicated it would be to implement the idea, specially to customize it to each and every specific account that has a color. Some has it as a default. Instead of making a new topic ill just throw my piece in.

Why not just have a color stock. Such as VIP can go dark shaded by pressing a spec number, cant remember which during character select, something like 7 etc. If you want why not make it such as 5-9 equal a color stock, depending on how many colors you have etc. That would be up to Tmy since Im not sure what the color amount is per character, im sure its one though, might change. So when you want a new color press whatever and voila. (This being in character select before going into map/stage screen.

I know its not exactly what you had in mind...but both our ideas sounds difficult to put in considering the customization.
If an update like this is made it will be, by default, affective in any account with a colored character...so what are you talking about? 0.o

And the Idea you speak of sounds exactly like the idea riku just said was originally Klens's.

But I like your idea riku...having a color for a certain character if you usually play as that character, but also don't like being VIP all the time, it gives you an option to play VIP perks with that selected character if wanted. Becuase I don't think many would send an Email to tmyapp saying "hey I dont like being VIP, but I love this character, so could you take my ryu color?" so this gives a more freedom of choice type feel to VIP perks

(F-K)dark~ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:17 AM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ Jan. 13 2009,10:59)]
There's a difference between 'not liking an idea' and letting members know an idea is not currently possible. I love doing the latter. I love it long time.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote