SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Links

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are we ready? SolidSnake76 General 3 07-14-2008 08:45 AM
Ready up LegacyofKain New Features 14 07-31-2007 06:54 PM
Im ready to pay the money for vip. ShadowXCurrupt General Comments & Strategies 4 07-10-2006 09:33 AM
Ready to die (rtd) SnuggLes__ Challenges and Tournaments 32 10-30-2005 08:19 PM
Are you ready? HAOHMARU2 General Comments & Strategies 29 10-09-2005 01:24 PM

Old 01-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #26
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: LS, I am ready for you...

my brother is an expert driver, heck he could drive his eye closed and he did once (fell asleep for 10 kilometers, lucky there was nobody on the road)...
could he predict a bus full of 8-12 year old child out of school would run him over ? nope !
fact is.. here you cannot drive without insurrances... but insurrances never pay the full payments. if your car is worth 15k and in their book its written 8k, you will never see more then 8k reguardless of who is at fault or not. you pumped that car... doesn'T matter that it got the value up, in our book its written 8k not 25k. so you get 8k max ! because thats what they do, they dont care if you have boosted the car with parts or if you bumped its value by adding ornaments to it. the fact is, they take the stock price. and that stock price, in their book, goes down by a few thousands the very day you bought the car.

is it screwed up... totally !
but hey, the mind set here is that little is better then nothing.

anyway, i was merely saying to beware.
these kind of race between members, i like it, i like speed as well.
but if i had to boost a car and run it to the max... it wouldn't be in the streets.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #27
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

@ Karma: We know and are aware.

@ Bloodpack - Eh, not much of a video teacher with those kinds of things (or any situation), but eh .. I'll think about it, if I have the time to make it.
My speed vids that I usually do is when I am on my way to a specific place, then me and my gf get the idea to test the Maxima's performance while I am on my way to my destination.

Imma soon start recording my street races that I do, but thats only when its warm out / when high performance cars come one VIA Summer.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #28
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:07 AM   #29
maddog
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

From chinatown to 241st in 17 minutes get at me !
Old 02-21-2013, 06:48 AM   #30
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
From chinatown to 241st in 17 minutes get at me !
How can we take you seriously if we don't know what you pushing?

Old 02-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #31
maddog
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
How can we take you seriously if we don't know what you pushing?
2002 honda accord v6. Ill record myself next time.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #32
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice

Quote:
2002 honda accord v6. Ill record myself next time.
My maxima > Your honda.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #33
maddog
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
My maxima > Your honda.
You probably right, you probably kill me in a straight through but my best driving is through traffic.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #34
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
2002 honda accord v6.
thats it?

Old 02-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #35
maddog
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
thats it?
What do you mean by thats it. Having a less to par car doesnt make me less skilled than anyone else. Remember not to judge a book by its cover.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:30 PM   #36
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
What do you mean by thats it. Having a less to par car doesnt make me less skilled than anyone else. Remember not to judge a book by its cover.
i was talking about what your engine can do

LS is pushing roughly 270HP... somewhere in the 200s, i forget

i can dish out 165 on this taurus with a little over 200 ft-lbs of torque at 4000rpm

what can yours do? specs guys, you cannot be all that serious about driving your car like so and know nothing about your engine

specs....

Old 02-21-2013, 10:33 PM   #37
maddog
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly dont know the specs of my engine and all that. I just know I can push it well. And I never said I was in all serious about anything. I just stated what I could do its up to the reader to distinguish if its a good feat or not.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:25 PM   #38
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I honestly dont know the specs of my engine and all that. I just know I can push it well. And I never said I was in all serious about anything. I just stated what I could do its up to the reader to distinguish if its a good feat or not.
hmm, you seem like easy pickings now...

i see you on the belt....

Old 02-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #39
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I got that 1.6L non Vtec Honda Civic smoke all you guys

Jk I drive like a bitch cause I try to save gas.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:11 AM   #40
4th~Espada

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
4th~Espada is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't do much in my '13 mustang since im an old geezer now.

But I used to punch 110 in the freeway err'nite in my 2004 Jag til premium gas went up. This car is **** though. only a v-6 with 220-230 hp =/

Funny thing is I've beaten an 06 Audi A8 in a race (I think that was more of the driver, not the car), but I lost to a Pontiac Grand AM. The main thing that killed me was improper lane movement in turns.

4th~Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #41
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

I destroyed an Audi R8 before. Lol, it wasn't even competition.
The only competition I've had in a long while, was when I raced an Infinity G37 coupe. I think it was an 05 or 07. Couldn't remember.
Even the new turbo-equip 2012-2013 cars have trouble keeping up at times. Lol

@ Solid - Yeah man. Currently at 270 HP(Probably more). 20+ HP over its bone-stock limit. Imma try to tweak it a little more, though im going to need some new mounts and harness to support that.

@ maddog - LOL, your actually right about that. Straight drive, My car is a beast. However, when it comes to swerving through traffic, its the maxima's weakness. (sort of). Lol
Old 02-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #42
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
I got that 1.6L non Vtec Honda Civic smoke all you guys

Jk I drive like a bitch cause I try to save gas.
You gotta get that Lucas gas treatment and injector cleaner, how far do you get on one fill up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
@ maddog - LOL, your actually right about that. Straight drive, My car is a beast. However, when it comes to swerving through traffic, its the maxima's weakness. (sort of). Lol
Hmmm, so I would own you on Jackie rob?

Old 02-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #43
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I wouldn't say own, but a possible chance.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #44
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You gotta get that Lucas gas treatment and injector cleaner, how far do you get on one fill up

Does the lucas treatment work? My dad has a actual fuel injection cleaner tool thing but he has no idea how to use it.

I've been told the ones you put in your gas don't really work. I seafoam every once in a while though

I get about 27 MPG/ 220 miles which is probably what I should expect from a Auto but i'm so used to getting the 35-38MPG in my CRX

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #45
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Does the lucas treatment work? My dad has a actual fuel injection cleaner tool thing but he has no idea how to use it.

I've been told the ones you put in your gas don't really work. I seafoam every once in a while though

I get about 27 MPG/ 220 miles which is probably what I should expect from a Auto but i'm so used to getting the 35-38MPG in my CRX
it works, just get this: http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...ier=169275_0_0_

that exact bottle, pour in the right ounces according to the total size of your tank when you got 1/4 tank of gas left or less, NO HIGHER THAN 1/4 TANK, then fill the tank up all the way to the brim. drive normally, use your trip odometer and you will notice the difference

Old 02-27-2013, 11:55 PM   #46
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Old 03-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #47
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Snaakkkkeeeeeeee. I will be gettin a vid up soon.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #48
maddog
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

IDK how to add videos.. and I also dont know how to multitask..
I used my galaxy note 2 to record. The thing is bigger than the damn steering wheel.

Acura 3.5 RL
Old 03-13-2013, 10:32 PM   #49
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

The sprain brook pkwy. Nicee.
That's where all my vids are on. Lol.