SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spectaular spiderman vs amzing spiderman yusufrocks RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 06-17-2008 03:20 PM
Ken vindicated EvilKiller123 New Features 15 11-26-2006 06:28 PM
Can we please get a vindicated ken Rey619RvD New Features 46 08-27-2006 03:04 PM
If we get a vindicated ken... King1218 New Features 83 08-21-2006 02:34 PM
Vindicated ~DL~blockade Bugs and Problems report 5 08-10-2006 09:24 AM

Old 01-14-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
EliteAttack

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
EliteAttack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vindicated Spiderman

I think that Spiderman should be the next vindicated character because to me he's apart from Juggernaught and Ironman, he's the most limited character moves on the game.

Who's up for the suggestion?

EliteAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:51 AM   #2
D.Unknown
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
D.Unknown is an unknown quantity at this point

He's probably going to be equipped with DWX abilities, rather than vindicated. All characters will be updated in due time; remember Spiderman's Crawler assult was tweaked to go through projectiles not too long ago. No need to rush.

Most of my SFO Vids have been deleted along with memories but a very small remnant has remained on YouTube. Not the best but one must always be grateful to God for what they have!
D.Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:55 AM   #3
guitarrocker
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

Limited? I think Bison is a little bit more limited than Spidey. And if your thinking RD wise.. who cares about RDs. >.<
guitarrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #4
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (guitarrocker101 @ Jan. 14 2009,01:55)]Limited? I think Bison is a little bit more limited than Spidey. And if your thinking RD wise.. who cares about RDs. >.<
... I say Chun needs to be Vindicated xD

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
HadokenBoy

Post Thanks / Like
HadokenBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

^Same hurr man.
:]

I see Vindicator being used on them cheap sh0tos. Dont ruin the marve| chars
HadokenBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #6
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (HadokenBoy @ Jan. 14 2009,03:11)]^Same hurr man.
:]

I see Vindicator being used on them cheap sh0tos. Dont ruin the marve| chars
Personally, when isaw entinel Vindicated, i Though... entinel Force Super 0_0... but we didnt get it =/

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
(F-K)dark~ace
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(F-K)dark~ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (guitarrocker101 @ Jan. 14 2009,07:55)]Limited? I think Bison is a little bit more limited than Spidey. And if your thinking RD wise.. who cares about RDs. >.<
Rocker, im with you 100% on this one...I was thinking bison should be the next vindicated character...aside from his craved for new attacks, his moves look pretty dull as for brightness..

But yeh Elite I was thinking of this last night...I was thinking on what kind of adjustments could be done to Spidy's basic specials like "Web ball". Maybe not so much as make it glow, but to change the web ball sprite entirely, and make it a more spiky, vicious-like web ball. I was thinking the same for the symbiote too.

(F-K)dark~ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #8
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

Personally, I feel like spidy & chun have enough moves for now. But Bison and Ironman on the other hand...

If it were up to me, I'd just have Bison fixed, and Ironman equipped with a few new moves, since he is the weakest character. (in my opinion)

Preferrably a new regular move that is good to repell close combat, and a new special that would do the same. I know he has a close combat special already, but I mean one that pushes them back (instead of pull them in).

In God's hands.
Josh26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
poisenbee
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
poisenbee is an unknown quantity at this point

the next charecter to be vindicated in my opinion should be SPIDER-MAN I AGREE
poisenbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #10
!-!Noob!-!

Post Thanks / Like
!-!Noob!-! is an unknown quantity at this point

spiderman is fine the way he is actually. of course this is imo. the fight for bisons upgrade is still there, try searching up old topics, jolteon and i have one somewhere along with shadys nightmare scissor kick thread. (this being for the person who mentioned bison needing an upgrade)

Imo, chunli doesnt need to be vind. or whatever you wanna call it. She is fine the way she is. Im sure any other chun users out there would agree on a general bases except for small tweaks such as the directional super kick (forgot the name and lazy to look it up)

Lets give it time before we start talking about vind this and that and then getting carried away..right now theres serious bugs with sakura as it is.
!-!Noob!-! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
Peruvian_Ken

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Peruvian_Ken is an unknown quantity at this point

I do think bison needs an upgrade, but i would love to see a vindicated spiderman. It's hard to choose. But ill go with spidey because id like to see more fights involving him.

And i agree with !-!Noob!-!. Im not really too fond of Sakura right now.

Peruvian_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #12
REDSIX

Post Thanks / Like
REDSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

D: I love Sakura...!(even though I havent been on SFO in a loooong time..
Well what if spidey got his vindication? what new moves could there be for spidey? and should his web balls really glow...? I think spidey is good for now. anyway chun can use an update with the super spinny kick and bison would be even better if he had nightmare scissor kick... so... Spidey could wait.
glowing balls would be trippy though...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I Gotz Da "Flay-Vurh" O_O</td></tr></table>
REDSIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:26 PM   #13
(F-K)dark~ace
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(F-K)dark~ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (REDSIX @ Jan. 14 2009,21:49)]D: I love Sakura...!(even though I havent been on SFO in a loooong time..
Well what if spidey got his vindication? what new moves could there be for spidey? and should his web balls really glow...? I think spidey is good for now. anyway chun can use an update with the super spinny kick and bison would be even better if he had nightmare scissor kick... so... Spidey could wait.
Lol should've read my web ball idea..that instead of making it glow, just make the web ball spiky and vicious looking(same for symbiote attack)

(F-K)dark~ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #14
REDSIX

Post Thanks / Like
REDSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((F-K)dark~ace @ Jan. 14 2009,22:26)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (REDSIX @ Jan. 14 2009,21:49)]D: I love Sakura...!(even though I havent been on SFO in a loooong time..
Lol should've read my web ball idea..that instead of making it glow, just make the web ball spiky and vicious looking(same for symbiote attack)
If only there were sprites for that... D:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I Gotz Da "Flay-Vurh" O_O</td></tr></table>
REDSIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #15
Luke500
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 197
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (guitarrocker101 @ Jan. 13 2009,19:55)]Limited? I think Bison is a little bit more limited than Spidey. And if your thinking RD wise.. who cares about RDs. >.<
Spider man is good they way he is.
RD Wise,they suck,though there good now and then.
@ Rocker,Bison does in need to be the next vindicated character.
Hes limited more to thy Spider man.
So Yea..
Old 01-18-2009, 11:25 PM   #16
hades59

Post Thanks / Like
hades59 is an unknown quantity at this point

spidey could use some tweaks/vindication...he could use some new specials/supers

his spider kick should go through projectiles so that way a shoto cant just shut u down w/ a hadouken lol

and his vind vip symbiote byte special should do more than just attack ur opponent if they're right beside you, it should be made so that depending on whether its lk mk or hk it goes to a different part of the screen so that way there's more versatility to it and can have many more uses to it

just some suggestions that i think could work for spidey lol =D but i do beleive that it should def b spidey (once the sakura bugs are fixed that is)

Cowards die many times before their deaths, but the valiant die only once.
hades59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:55 PM   #17
deliver

Post Thanks / Like
deliver is an unknown quantity at this point

i think cyclops should be vidcated hes the best

deliver is offline   Reply With Quote