SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Combining Modes blockattack New Features 18 08-20-2007 04:44 PM
{ selecting game modes } KingofStreetfighter101 General Comments & Strategies 21 04-19-2007 06:25 PM
Game modes Iplay2winIsHere Members Help Center 5 03-25-2007 10:49 PM
The story modes rangers5000 New Features 12 10-22-2005 09:13 PM

Old 03-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY
Default Re: Vindicated Modes

Who says Vindication perks is only move restricted?

I think Vindication should be added to future modes to promote the use of Vindicator, for example.

Tournament Mode (fitting since Tournaments need no cheating required)

or for a more favourable mode that everyone would like

Anti-Rage Mode (Of course the question would be, would the characters be Vindicated or Not ]; )

Of course, this is again for future purposes. It may be forced for other modes too like XvsSF/Unvind etc. :]
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
dj_hussla
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

this is just like Unvindicated mode and no rage you can just go to the tourney server
Old 03-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

no, i meant Vindicated Modes

we have Vindicated Perks, Vindicated Servers, so why not have Vindicated Modes to help push for more users to play with Vindication.

The Anti Rage is different from Tournament Server as you get to keep your colors while not being your raged counterpart. Like a Purple Ryu, not a Purple E. Ryu
Old 03-25-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 175
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Nice i like the idea.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #5
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

o i get it you should keep your color in the tourney server but no rage on and for the players to play with vindicator. TMyapp should force the players to use it it should be like '' You Must Have Game Vindicator to play this Game go to www.streetfighteronline.com and click Download to get the Game Vindincator.''
Old 03-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #6
lovemusic45
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
lovemusic45 is an unknown quantity at this point

um because some players can't use the vindicator... it says winners need faster computers when i try to use it on my other computer
lovemusic45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #7
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dj_hussla @ Mar. 25 2009,15:23)]TMyapp should force the players to use it it should be like '' You Must Have Game Vindicator to play this Game go to www.streetfighteronline.com and click Download to get the Game Vindincator.''
Nothing is forced on this game.

Your not forced to pay money every month for VIP perks or perks in general like other games.

Your not forced to play with vindicator on.

The game is free, free meaning monetarily and the ability to do what you want (to a certain extent). If App was online or any of the other staff members where to run into your statement, they'd probably say the exact same thing.. i sure as hell remember reading it everywhere
Old 03-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #8
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ Mar. 25 2009,19:59)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dj_hussla @ Mar. 25 2009,15:23)]TMyapp should force the players to use it it should be like '' You Must Have Game Vindicator to play this Game go to www.streetfighteronline.com and click Download to get the Game Vindincator.''
Nothing is forced on this game.

Your not forced to pay money every month for VIP perks or perks in general like other games.

Your not forced to play with vindicator on.

The game is free, free meaning monetarily and the ability to do what you want (to a certain extent). If App was online or any of the other staff members where to run into your statement, they'd probably say the exact same thing.. i sure as hell remember reading it everywhere
i did not talk about having to forced to pay money i said to play with the GV on. nothing about VIP perks
Old 03-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #9
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

i used VIP perks as an example.. bro read.. LOL
Old 03-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #10
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

You know they dunno how to do that these days.

I lurve the Anti Rage one.

But not Tournament mode.

Just go to Tournament server.

Omgfixed. :o
Old 03-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #11
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

oooo you need to read up on the tournament mode :]

you need to check up on it.

VIP's Idea, anything from the brain of VIP = Grade A material
Old 03-26-2009, 05:11 AM   #12
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ Mar. 25 2009,20:43)]i used VIP perks as an example.. bro read.. LOL
im sorry i was a little hyped up
Old 03-26-2009, 03:17 PM   #13
~RD~vt8

Post Thanks / Like
~RD~vt8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i really would like a "Anti Rage" mode in hosted games, it is tiring goin to the tourny server for no reason because i would really like to TRAIN my normal characters in the training server or playing normal in dwx cuz the ppl play cheap with rage, all in all tho it really is a good idea
~RD~vt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #14
lovemusic45
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
lovemusic45 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats called tourny server lol
lovemusic45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #15
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I will say this once.

THOSE MODES WERE EXAMPLES AND DO NOT EXIST IN SFO.

i used them as examples.

want to know about them? click here.