SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO needs faster computers... VWSaxon(INK) Members Help Center 10 06-07-2009 05:38 AM
A faster bison abdulhaqq New Features 18 10-14-2006 02:46 PM
Game vindicated Cassidy Members Help Center 7 08-07-2006 10:13 PM
Faster, better,ken (~thug~) New Features 48 06-06-2006 07:08 PM
Can u skin up faster that the glc skine_man RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 12-02-2005 04:27 AM

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 12:36 AM   #1
prettychick

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
prettychick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default does the game run faster without vindicated

does it? im wondering if i should even have it on. maybe there would be less lag, dont you think?

The hardest battle you'll ever have to fight is the battle to be yourself!

When your dreams turn to dust, it's time to vacuum.

Before I criticize someone, I walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get angry, they are a mile away and barefoot.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:55 AM   #2
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: does the game run faster without vindicated

No, technically the game does not run faster without Game Vindicator, but this of course would depend on how crappy your computer is as the GV does not really use up any CPU usage.

Also I know you are just trying to rank up posts and this is not the best way to do it, if you want to get the custom avatar just have someone sponsor you and then post a pick of you as vip in the contact a mod section.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:05 AM   #3
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

if u feels, that without GV it makes game faster, it just becuz theres a difference in some of the vindicated & un-vindicated attack.....

like, ryu's hadoken & others...
In the vindicated ryu, i feels that ryu remain in same position a lil bit more than the unvindicated ryu , during hadoken..

Thats y u feels this..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-10-2010, 03:31 AM   #4
(_-DesTroyer-_)
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
(_-DesTroyer-_) is an unknown quantity at this point

No the game does not run faster with out vindy...on my laptop it actually runs faster with it on but not every1 has the same kind of PC but yea it doesnt run faster... maybe its your PC thatz runnin slow try cleanin it up and runnin sfo again

Old 09-10-2010, 03:57 AM   #5
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

Her game does not run slow she was just asking if she could be faster without the vindicator and the answer is no.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:30 AM   #6
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

It all depends on your CPU. If it can't handle the accelerated graphics .. Your PC will run slow.. Think of the GV visual effects as the "Very High" setting in the visual options of any PC game, if your PC can't handle it, your frame rate will drop.

So the answer to your question would be : The speed of SFO while running (GV) on your PC depends on what your PC can handle, SFO alone already uses a hefty bit of your PC's processor.
Or better yet..NO

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 09-10-2010, 06:09 AM   #7
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1607
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

It runs faster for me.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 09-10-2010, 06:51 AM   #8
(-AB3-)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(-AB3-) is an unknown quantity at this point

i would think so, makes me much faster :P
Old 09-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #9
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook

Makes my game play faster when i exit GV. =\ guess i have a crap computer.

\
Old 09-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #10
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
It all depends on your CPU. If it can't handle the accelerated graphics .. Your PC will run slow.. Think of the GV visual effects as the "Very High" setting in the visual options of any PC game, if your PC can't handle it, your frame rate will drop.

So the answer to your question would be : The speed of SFO while running (GV) on your PC depends on what your PC can handle, SFO alone already uses a hefty bit of your PC's processor.
Or better yet..NO
i guess we can close this topic now cuz you answer it right?

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
Old 09-10-2010, 12:53 PM   #11
TheHostFixer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished road
Visit TheHostFixer's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (AK)DevilDante View Post
It runs faster for me.

same here.. but i always be forgetting about GV xD
Old 09-10-2010, 01:18 PM   #12
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHostFixer View Post
same here.. but i always be forgetting about GV xD
LIES!!!!!!!! you just started like last week smh
Old 09-10-2010, 11:06 PM   #13
Jay(VIP)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 14
Jay(VIP) is an unknown quantity at this point

It makes my game run slower, or it just won't change the speed at all.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #14
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

It does not make the game slower as it just unlocks new graphics so at most your computer sucks And it slows down do to the graphics.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:40 AM   #15
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Closed.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Closed Thread