SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Links

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Webpage Dark Ninja 06 Members Help Center 9 07-31-2006 02:33 PM
Closin problems in sfo webpage ildaphonse Members Help Center 1 03-26-2006 01:13 PM
Tell me some good online games for free plz donoddk General 6 12-09-2005 10:46 PM

Old 02-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1660
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Anyone know a good, free, webpage creator?

With lots of templates, and minimal or zero ads?

please post a link if u do.

And yes I do know how to code HTML myself, i just wanna see if there is anything decent out there worth using to make my life easier.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
EvilAkuma

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube
Default Re: Anyone know a good, free, webpage creator?

These days. Free website will offer ads to support their server. Sometimes, your Cable provider provides you a link. I believe Comcast has one if you're with them.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Alot of good ones, but free? I doubt it.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Ok then, let me worry about the cost, can u name any good ones then (free or paid for).
I already use Dreamweaver, but something simpler (for others to do the updating) would be nice.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

http://alleycode.com/download.htm

the link just sends you to the page where the download is, the feature tab can easily be opened on the site?

it can do dual panel preview, while you are making the page.
suports all the major html versions, php, and more.

and it can be used as a super professional tool, or even by the bigest beginner.
it definetly is worth a try.

Last edited by frognap; 02-13-2012 at 04:30 PM.
frognap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

I used wix for a school project last year. It was pretty simple, and very easy. It might actually be too simple for you.

www.wix.com

TheKingOfHado@live.com

☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
(Hado)-(King) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

xfaderx www.wix.com www.flashmint.com = ]

Street Fighter II
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #8
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

thanks - will check these out when i get some free time!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #9
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Ahem.. Fader my man.
We, the staff, literally have free hosting to make any website we want. Of course the site will start with xvssf.com/

But its free, and you can pretty much do whatever you want on it, and its AD free. You also have access to this as a MOD. Check with me for details. Or read around.

By the By.. TMy maintains the costs ;]

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Microsoft Front page whic comes with any offices installation.

Mircrosoft Word which is wit any installation of offices.

back int he days there was webexpert. not sure if this is still free or not.

but i think the best software remains notepad.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

thanks, i knew this, but I was talking about a "build a site" program, rather than a straight up HTML editor. Wix works just fine for what I needed and is relatively cheap to pay to remove the ads. Thanks.